"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:16:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My build  (Read 2265 times)

My build
« on: June 22, 2012, 04:26:15 pm »

Hi, what do you think about my build? I  want play most time on my own...

It's grenade thrower sneaker...

ST 3
PE 6
EN 10
CH 3
IN 10
AG 8
LK 1

-Optional Traits-
Small Frame
Skilled

-Perks-
Weapon Handling
Silent Running
Heave Ho
Better Criticals
Silent Death
Bonus Rate of Fire

Hit Points - 193
Party Point - 70
Sight - 38
3x attack per turn with plasma grenade
18 hex range

I'm plannig use my slaves to get busy enemy while I'll be sneaking to his back. Would it work? What do u think? (never been playing like sneaker or with slaves)

How many slaves I could have with 1 companion/merc. I'm not sure if I understand well on wiki.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: My build
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 04:29:29 pm »

eeewwww, a sneaker 

you can hold 2 slaves if you have 3 CH, but no mercs
Back In-Game :D

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 06:05:56 pm »

Use mentats and beer to increase CH to 6.  Get one companion or merc, and you can have 4 slaves in total, and lead them on WM. If you don't have enough Party Points to recruit a companion or merc, the drugs will help make up for 30 party points. You only need the correct party points to recruit, not to lead. That is CH only.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 07:59:23 pm »

I forgot about my skills

Throwing 180%
Sneak 297%
Speak 121%

With 121% speech I have 70 party points. So I can have 2 slaves and 1 merc/companion. Or not?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:05:41 pm by Lucky.m »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:27:06 pm »

With 121% speech I have 70 party points. So I can have 2 slaves and 1 merc/companion. Or not?

if you have 121 speech, go to takee magnetic personality for 50 PP more

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:30:53 pm »

another sneaker? seriously?

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 08:33:25 pm »

why don't you put 10 luck and make a SD nader?

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 08:48:26 pm »

ST 3 + Weapon Handling won't work. You should take ST 5 and another heave ho (instead of weapon handling) for maximum throwing range.
SECTION 8
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 11:21:12 pm »

if you have 121 speech, go to takee magnetic personality for 50 PP more

I forgot about it! Thats perfect...

Use mentats and beer to increase CH to 6.  Get one companion or merc, and you can have 4 slaves in total, and lead them on WM. If you don't have enough Party Points to recruit a companion or merc, the drugs will help make up for 30 party points. You only need the correct party points to recruit, not to lead. That is CH only.
Maybe mentats...no beer... I like perception... 6 exactly fits ...cos if someone with perception 12 will see me than I will see him too. Does perception determine placement in encounters? With PE 6 what distance it is?

Im not PK...Guess its the only way to be sneaker to play on my own. I try play another char...but when I get some better gear a was dead already. This char could by funny with many options :-) And I want to be good in fight too cos I like to punish some PKs.
But Im not sure how it will work sneaker/leader...What do u think guys, is it good idea?

why don't you put 10 luck and make a SD nader?
Sorry Im not that much experienced...what means SD?

ST 3 + Weapon Handling won't work. You should take ST 5 and another heave ho (instead of weapon handling) for maximum throwing range.
Awwww...than I will use buffout/nuka

Thanks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 11:36:24 pm »

Sorry Im not that much experienced...what means SD?
its silent death, where almost any plasma grenade instant-kill anyone, or any throw weapon (except spear I think)

This one reason why I don't like sneakers
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 11:49:38 pm »

ST 5
PE 10
EN 6
CH 3
IN 10
AG 8
LK 1

-Optional Traits-
Small Frame
Skilled

-Perks-
life giver
Silent Running
sharp shooter
Better Criticals
Silent Death
Bonus Rate of Fire

161 hitpoints
sneak skill you dont really need it up to 297 , 285 wud be enough if you rather the skill points to spend on something else but i have 297 , and obvois 175 for brof for throwing , i wud peronaly choose this, 193 hitponts is overkill in my eyes yes you do live longer but your sneaker anywsays and your going to be bluisuite so you must prob die straight away anyways

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 12:06:18 am »

another useless comment? seriously?
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 12:21:29 am »

Aha...I somewhere read that I dont need luck 10...its automatically the top on roll when attacking from behind...

ST 5
PE 10
EN 6
CH 3
IN 10
AG 8
LK 1

Im just thinking, with EN 10 I can still beat some crippler or maybe crit. sniper if I be close enough even without using SD. Imagine...in encounter I met crippler and BG...BG dead instant by SD and than I can stand few shots from crippler....dont u think? Anyway...as u said bluesuit...I can have Combat Leather Jacket and helmet without any penalties, or not?
I see u dont have any perk from 3rd level...how did u do that? Why PE 10?

Thanks guys...helping me a lot
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 08:31:29 am »

i completely wrote the build down wrong lol
5 st
10 pe
6 en
1 ch
10 en
8 ag
1 lk
small frame skilled
ok you gotta go bluesuite with sneaker, you will get penalties with armour, you dont need ch because you a sneaker, 10 pe so you can see you enimies from a distance like u said snipers and cripplers ect. also with sharp shooter you will have 12 pe so u can see them again from distance they not u because u sneak, 1 luck because u dont need it, silent death you automatic crit from behind, so i would take  better crits , silent running , silent death, sharpshooter , lifegiver, brof maybe? i tagged enegry weapons aswell as throwing this is why i took brof, and better crits,

you putting in en no need because a sniper will slice you in half staright away anyways or kill you and a crippler might do the same too, somtimes there crits are high, man dont put in ch aswell why u need 3 ch for??  and also u dont need skilled realy just tag science get it up to 100 and goto hub and see women in libary who will give u two perks one with more exp im so tired at the moment i cant think what the other one is but i know its worth it , oh yeah you get more skill points so instead of 25 you get 27 , but the bonus  of having 27 instead of 30 is more perks to choose from :D, but with skilled i suppose its quick to level up with u dont have to worry abou going to hub and shit, so i have 175 in throwing 297 in sneak wich i dont need realy beacce its enough to have 285 and the rest in engery weapons. hope ive helped u out alot this build works great with me
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 11:24:01 am »

Wiki says nothing about penalties from Combat Leather Jacket. Are u sure?
Im thinking about followers cos if I encounter someone...he wil not see me...so he can just turn back and run away. But followers can shoot at him and get him busy, so I can run out there where I need...IDK...maybe Im wrong
Anyway...what are the orders for followers?...Can I set them...attack only on this person...or attack only on PKs...etc?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 22 queries.