"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:30:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roleplaying Character ideas  (Read 5043 times)

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
Re: Roleplaying Character ideas
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 01:03:43 am »

^ Awesome back story! ^

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 01:06:54 am »

wait... roacher posted that same story twice.... oh well its still awesome reading it second time.
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 02:11:23 am »

wait... roacher posted that same story twice.... oh well its still awesome reading it second time.
Yeah I saw the other thread after I had posted it here

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 02:24:41 am »

Stupid tribal. There always has to be a few retards in town. :)

::)

Somebody please explain to me why some people think that "tribal" means "stupid".

Gimper

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 03:06:43 am »

::)

Somebody please explain to me why some people think that "tribal" means "stupid".
I didn't say ALL tribals were stupid I was describing what type of character.
Ok fine howabout a stupid communist, or a stupid vault dweller. :) just giving examples here
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 03:30:49 am »

How about someone that lived in a vault wich the only citizens were he and his slutty mother (that came into the vault while she was pregnant) they quickly engaged in sexual activity.

So you're a vault dweller that's been having sex ever since you were born.

When he was 14, he had to leave the vault due to a radiation leak, the mother didn't want to because she enjoyed the crotch burn, the boy wasn't so stupid.

Now he's a 14 year old sex addict that goes around towns asking people for sex (you never learned about boundaries or sexual harassment) and telling his story.

Ish Mah RulPley kewl?

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 03:36:32 am »

How about someone that lived in a vault wich the only citizens were he and his slutty mother (that came into the vault while she was pregnant) they quickly engaged in sexual activity.

When he was 14, he had to leave the vault due to a radiation leak, the mother didn't want to because she enjoyed the crotch burn, the boy wasn't so stupid.

Now he's a 14 year old sex addict that goes around towns asking people for sex (you never learned about boundaries or sexual harassment) and telling his story.

Ish Mah RulPley kewl?

better stick to the NCR RPG

Gimper

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2012, 04:04:22 am »

Ish Mah RulPley kewl?

I know you said that just to troll, but I actually like that idea.. lol
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 06:13:06 am »

I think it would be interesting to have some covert representatives of BoS and NCR engaged in some sort of intrigue with the water merchants. Perhaps on the surface NCR and BoS are allies, or part of the same federation...but behind the scenes some of the BoS are concerned about their group maintaining autonomy and are looking to contact with BoS units from the east.

It's seems like fertile ground for roleplaying, as you would have...

- NCR agents looking to absorb Lost Hills for the Power Armor technology, also to maintain influence with the Water Merchants for farm irrigation.
- BoS members from Lost Hills looking to frustrate NCR's efforts in the west and to link up with advance units from the east--in hopes that the other BoS will stop NCR from taking any overt action.
- Scouts from the Midwest BoS (Fallout Tactics) who aren't really strong enough to commit to one side or another, but are trying to evaluate the political situation for their own benefit.

You could have Lost Hills BoS pose as Raiders and hit some sort of NCR weapons shipment, weapons to equip the local police or forays to the water works. Perhaps the map to use would be a warehouse near the rail line? You could also have controlled assassination missions at the residence of a major business leader...the attackers would have a limited selection of weapons and would have to plan versus the building's layout, whereas the defenders would have to fall back to strong points in order to defend the big man, Mr. Crimson Calhoon.

;D Get some PvP mixed in with the roleplaying and post the change in the political situation depending on a group's success or failure. Also it might be a good idea for each battle to proceed in a series of steps, with short intervals of "peace" so attackers and defenders can exchange dialogue, eavesdroppers with sneak can overhear conversations through a window, etc. Besides this there'll be some dialog in determining the recruits for the mission and various general tasks for setting up the operation.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 08:42:48 am »

Do you know that you can do RP even now? Why are you waiting for Hub project? So many good ideas... ;)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 05:38:09 pm »

how about a former owtlaw that just whent out a prisson and what's to start a farm and to settle down

JovankaB

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2012, 05:52:22 pm »

how about a former owtlaw that just whent out a prisson and what's to start a farm and to settle down

This is awesome idea for a character and I hope that you think what I think - that events created by GMs
for such character should not be about farming and crops :P

Gimper

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2012, 06:36:41 pm »

This is awesome idea for a character and I hope that you think what I think - that events created by GMs
for such character should not be about farming and crops :P
Yeah. Maybe he can be a "Main Character" so to speak.. He tries to settle down and farm, but Everyday he remembers when he was a raider, how he wanted to straighten up and live a good life. But now that he actually lives a good life, he realizes that being a raider was actually what he enjoyed and lived for. He decides after many months of loneliness, to go back into the open arms of the khans, it is then, the leader of the khans gets attacked by a hub policeman and dies (leader was his good friend) so He takes control of the raiders. Now, a couple times a week, he tries to avenge his friend by attacking the hub.

Arminius

• Rat Shaman
    • arminius1453's Channel
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 01:07:32 am »

First of all: Please don't rush. Wait for town description/setting. Project will not start soon.

Not soon?? Sheesh... now I'm scared... never heard of that time estimate before.

I could think of something but I don't know when it begins so I'll just wait up for now. Remember, the background of a character is not fully known to its peers without telling it in character.

I'd probably play a well traveled, world weary, story telling barkeep of irish blood, intolerant and quick to anger, but wise in pre-war lore and history. Or the good ole apocalyptic prophet of the rat god.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:09:43 am by Arminius »

Wieprz

• Wieprzem Być
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 02:04:37 am »

What about Person that is an "Deserter from Enclave" and tries to settle in peacefull villiage and can teach others military tricks of survival and hand to hand combat? i realy would like to play such a role since im almoust "mentaly-retarded" when it comes to Role-Play characters, just old and a skilled deserter wich left his past behind and tries to make new life!

anyway im in
*Kwiiiiiinnnn!!!!*
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 25 queries.