"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 01:28:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Good luck!  (Read 5442 times)

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
Good luck!
« on: May 28, 2012, 05:42:36 am »

I just wanted to make a public "Good Luck" post to JovankaB and all the other Gms and Developers working on the roleplay project. I totally 100% support you guys. I think this will bring life back to fonline 2238 and maybe bring in new players. I also want to thank JovankaB for allowing me and my sister "early access" to helping in the project. Thanks again, and good luck!
Re: Good luck!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 05:44:52 am »

But the PvP community?

Gimper

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:47:35 am »

Yes but if the pvp community decides to pvp inside the "project zone" POOF! Prison time for pker!
Trust me, the pkers will still have their fun, just hopefully not in roleplay town.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 05:51:07 am »

I mean PvP, not PKing.

Gimper

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 05:55:22 am »

I mean PvP, not PKing.

Reno? Hinkly? Who cares? The PvPers probably won't be doing any roleplaying anyways, so it really doesn't matter. PvPers will continue PvPing, and ncr noobs will migrate to the hub and help with the project. Its that simple :D

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 06:29:47 am »

Reno? Hinkly? Who cares? The PvPers probably won't be doing any roleplaying anyways, so it really doesn't matter. PvPers will continue PvPing, and ncr noobs will migrate to the hub and help with the project. Its that simple :D
actually pvp players go alot of pvp. they defend it. you need pvpers for a project to work. need "raiders" to come and try to loot and rape all rpers for projects. then you need other pvper for defending the project. dont say derp derp rp would be better without pks/pvpers. thats wrong without the people to fight its just boring sitting around. need sometimes to actually fight and play the game.
Roaming the waste again.

Gimper

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 06:34:54 am »

actually pvp players go alot of pvp. they defend it. you need pvpers for a project to work. need "raiders" to come and try to loot and rape all rpers for projects. then you need other pvper for defending the project. dont say derp derp rp would be better without pks/pvpers. thats wrong without the people to fight its just boring sitting around. need sometimes to actually fight and play the game.
Well DUH! of course they'll be some action, but I'm referring to bombers and town bursters that will get the boot to prison. Criminal Justice will be SERVED! lol. When this project actually takes place, I might even record it for youtube!

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 06:39:52 am »

Well DUH! of course they'll be some action, but I'm referring to bombers and town bursters that will get the boot to prison. Criminal Justice will be SERVED! lol. When this project actually takes place, I might even record it for youtube!
if its in hub it will die. pks can only bomb and town burst. make this project in nerco. this would be better for all. you guys can defend whole place or even the church (there are guards there that can help out when attacked) and pvp apes can come fight. i allways wanted a project in nerco its not used alot and should be it has high high high rp value for groups who dont have the time to "toilet control"  for hours to get a town.
Roaming the waste again.

Gimper

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 06:46:30 am »

if its in hub it will die. pks can only bomb and town burst. make this project in nerco. this would be better for all. you guys can defend whole place or even the church (there are guards there that can help out when attacked) and pvp apes can come fight. i allways wanted a project in nerco its not used alot and should be it has high high high rp value for groups who dont have the time to "toilet control"  for hours to get a town.

*FACEPALMS*
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/User:JovankaB
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 11:26:56 am »

*FACEPALMS*
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/User:JovankaB
thanks for the link...intresting read.  hmm are there support perks in hub? if so people may complain about rule that oddly named players may not enter hub

JovankaB

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 12:10:51 pm »

There are 3 thief perks and swift learner.

Swift Learner is not a big deal really.
If it will be a problem, this NPC can be duplicated in another place that fits, like Boneyard library.

And thieves... don't make an oddly named thief I guess.
Lets face it, right now stealing in this game is in 99% cases trolling or exploiting NPC factions.
I think asking for a normal name or pseudonym is not too much.

Problem with name is that it's always visible.

if its in hub it will die. pks can only bomb and town burst. make this project in nerco.
This project is not supposed to be constant military struggle between PvP gangs. Not inside Hub.
It's not supposed to be battleground. If you are interested in battleground, you have whole north.

However, people will be able to play different opposing forces without doing pew pew all the time.
Assaults will be possible, without facing consequences. But it won't be as easy as pulling a trigger.
There will be clear rules about it. And there will be a bigger story that will unfold with time.
At least that's the plan :P

If you are interested just in running and shooting, playing a soldier, then this project is not for you - simple.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:57:16 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 01:21:23 pm »

I might just come.

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 01:25:37 pm »

Looking forward to see this project up and running! Thumbs up, JovB!
SECTION 8

JovankaB

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 01:42:33 pm »

Just to clear things up, this project is in early concept phase. I don't know when it will be ready
but it won't start tomorrow, this week, not even in June probably. However I will keep you updated
and you will be able to participate by giving ideas, opinions etc. before it starts. There will be thread
for this but it's not a time for this yet.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 01:51:13 pm by JovankaB »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 29 queries.