"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:06:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: T.W.A.C.Co Manifest  (Read 7822 times)

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
Re: T.W.A.C.Co Manifest
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 12:38:10 am »

You should have named it

the Trans-Waste Adventure Transportation Company

TWAT Co.
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 08:57:14 pm »

Is this still actual? I'd like to try it out myself

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 01:59:02 am »

Picture does not work.

Good luck.

But I thought you liked to eat rocks...

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 02:31:58 am »

sounds lovely. predestined for player to player interaction, roleplay, living wasteland and all those beautiful things :) would realy like to join, if there is a specific time or something..
and i laughed about few pseudo-negative posts, some people even got afraid by the word homosapien, maybe a reflection of their homophobic tendencies..
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 04:04:35 am »

when my tank is finnished i would like to join too as a guard or something ;D

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 04:35:39 pm »

I would love to trade and perhaps make a couple of runs with you guys. Great to see other trade and caravan factions springing up!
Great job on the first post too, Jonny!

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 02:04:56 am »

Hey guys,

Thanks for the interest in the project. The caravan has taken two big hits lately, the bigger was the fact that work ramped up and a house move have kept me away from my favorite (and these days only) game. The other was the real lack of new players before that happened.

Of course this post was always going to attract (or repel) older seasoned players, but the real focus for this project was to create a place where us older players could interact with new players in a demi-gamemaster manner as well as give a few rookies a reason to stick around.

Perhaps this recession of young blood has changed in the time that I have been gone, and I intend to find out. the Server number as I wright this seems to be at the lower end of OK and it seems like we are doing better these days on the Server-Boy.

I will test the wasters later this weekend... and see if my infrastructure still exists.

thanks again!

Questions
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 02:09:21 pm »

Hey guys i wanted to join this group but there's one problem that we have... It's because i don't know where to meet you guys. Can you possibally PM me to where to meet you? Thankyou for your cooperation have a nice day.

-William Chee (Yes that's my last name)
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 04:32:38 am »

I would love to help out any of your caravan runs.  I could even bring my own caravan if you can assure me the group I'd be travelling with would bring no risk of betrayal.

I much prefer travelling the wastes with a large group and a brahmin pulled cart.  Plenty of fun to be had roaming with friends.

Please PM me or reply to this if you'd benefit from having myself and perhaps a member or two help out with your endeavor.

If not, best of luck and be safe out there!
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 04:51:40 am »

@TLC; the more the merrier, but I don't think it would be possible to link up two caravans together, if it was then I would be all for it. Also, I can't rule out the chance of betrayal. The nature of the company is to hire outsiders (mostly new/low lvl players) so there is always a chance of infiltration, although we minimize the risk as much as possible.

@Herdon 
We have been non operational for a while as RL has required most of my attention, however I am planning on returning asap. We are not however a faction, we are a company made up of a few trusted employees and we hire guards on a per job basis. I will post more info when things are more certain on this thread

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 04:52:40 am »

@TLC; the more the merrier, but I don't think it would be possible to link up two caravans together, if it was then I would be all for it. Also, I can't rule out the chance of betrayal. The nature of the company is to hire outsiders (mostly new/low lvl players) so there is always a chance of infiltration, although we minimize the risk as much as possible.

I can supply myself, and expect no access to anywhere, just offering my services if you ever find yourselves needing an extra gunman.'
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

PolarBear315

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2013, 05:31:01 pm »

( looks left.... )
(looks right..)
*squint
- LIFE 2!!!!!!!!!!! -

Leme kno if you stil running carv,
got RP gunner, not lookin for loot.
Dont need to see youre personels.

I see you have been bizy.
 If you start up again or could use a hand leme kno.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.