"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 11:20:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: T.W.A.C.Co Manifest  (Read 7816 times)

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
T.W.A.C.Co Manifest
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:53:28 am »

TRANS-WASTE UPDATE:OUTLAWS NEED NOT APPLY!

"Grit in yer teeth, bunions up to yer nethers and nothin but the brahmin's back-end staring at ya from Shady Sands to the hills of Klamath...

What's not to love about life as a caravaneer?

Well if yer reply wasn't 'all of the above' then maybe its time to sign up with the the Trans-Waste Adventure Caravan Company!

The T.W.A.C.Co's mission is simple; To provide jobs for green-horns an' boot-lickers through high adventure across the wastes!

Ever seen two centaurs do the twelve-legged jitterbug? How about a ghoul breast-stroke his way through a river of sludge?

Well there's some things that you ain't really lived till you can say you seen, done or licked'em, and now here's your chance! 

That's a Caravan Dan Guar-un-tee, so strap on yer boots, tuck in yer willy and get ready for, what may be the last,

RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!"

-Carvan Dan

Disclaimer: The T.W.A.C.Co is not responisble for any loss or destruction of person or property including jewelery, clothing (lucky or otherwise), limbs and other extremities including genetalia (lucky or otherwise), vital organs, non-vital organs, religious beliefs, children (good or bad), memory (good or bad), the ability to form words, the ability to read words, the ability to understand anything in general, virginity, souls and anything else brought on T.W.A.C.Co caravan drives. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:02:23 pm by jonny rust »

Re: T.W.A.C.Co Manifest
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:14:37 am »

Picture does not work.

Good luck.

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:00:53 am »

Picture does not work.

Good luck.

fixed the link,

Thanks McLooter

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 07:47:24 am »

"Grit in yer teeth, bunions up to yer nethers and nothin but the brahmin's back-end staring at ya"...
Finally a faction for transsexuals beast lovers..... no?  God damn it, what a misleading name and description!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:50:02 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 07:51:05 am »

Trans-... no need to read anymore <3
Name is bad and also whole post looks bad :/

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 08:48:39 am »

"Grit in yer teeth, bunions up to yer nethers and nothin but the brahmin's back-end staring at ya"...
Finally a faction for transsexuals beast lovers..... no?  God damn it, what a misleading name and description!
Trans-... no need to read anymore <3
Name is bad and also whole post looks bad :/

easy fellas, I'm not declaring war against Gorgon or anything here...

P.S. If the first thing either of you think of when you see 'trans' is a she-bull's cock in your mouth, well then I'm not sorry I didn't deliver. Besides, only Torr touches the Brahman like that.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 01:59:04 pm »

Looks great to me! Fun stuff! I hope you keep this going and get lots of people involved.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 12:57:03 pm »

Looks great to me! Fun stuff! I hope you keep this going and get lots of people involved.

Thanks Marko!

We had a good run today, however we lost a few men. (all of whom were explicitly told they might not survive the trip)

One of our guards decided to wander into a cave while we were stopped for some regular maintenance to the caravan.

When he didn't return another guard decided to check on him and when HE didn't return we had to send yet another guard in to check on them.

Turns out there was an infestation of deathclaws in that cave. Messy business but at least the last guard managed to make it out with her life (and some caravan issued equipment too!) but it goes to show the dangers of straying to far from the group.

I will consider implementing some sort of buddy system to avoid similar incidents in the future... perhaps.

Also we have begun setting up individually manned trading-posts around the wasteland. These should make it easier for hired hands to trade their god-given loot for more usefull items to see them through the runs.

As the last order of business today I will need to stop hiring outlaws. The heat they can bringing down on the caravan is too risky, so from now on outlaws need not apply!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 01:00:33 pm by jonny rust »

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 03:56:28 pm »

can you tell me a date and time and a start poin, i think i wanna join
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 09:34:05 pm »

This is orgasmic.

Wish we had more caravan things like this.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 12:51:05 am »

I totally love that.Pity of that drama about frquences,otherwise i would have gladly offered my help.*ben in SO many caravan trips*.
So,even if i know you don t like me,i wish the best of luck for you,and of course i won t be hostile out there.

Live to ride,ride to live!
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 12:55:17 am »

Karavans ! Greeting cowboys
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:56:51 am by Frenchy »

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 01:22:09 am »

Could you send me a schedule for when you plan on doing these? I would like to use my medic skills on this :D
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 02:39:13 am »

Karavans ! Greeting cowboys

Howdy Frenchy!

Could you send me a schedule for when you plan on doing these? I would like to use my medic skills on this :D

We will most likely be doing a run this Sat-night/Sun-Morning depending on your time zone, but about 10pm sat night server time.

With the way numbers are dwindeling on the server it might just be a bunch of older players having fun, but if you see any new players around who look like they are wanting for work, feel free to let them know!

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 11:28:46 pm »

What a great ideea Johnny, i would love to join it.
Do you have a schedule to post?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 18 queries.