"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:30:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Reporting player actions  (Read 3158 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Reporting player actions
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 11:53:11 pm »

Or you maybe weren't around to witness it?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 11:09:43 am »

He knows that naming himself pedophile wont bring him much good and I noticed, that people tend to target him, but thats his choice. And I dont think that he wants to be funny, because that is so no funny, rather primitive.
I find it offensive but that is actually all I can do with it.
I just wonder if RPing a pedophile, which is what I saw him doing once, is beyond line.

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 02:35:37 pm »

Without guys like Pedophile NCR would be boring. Keep the trolls, thieves, bursters, and suicide bombers coming!
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 03:35:09 pm »

Maybe he's roleplaying a pedophile. You don't have to assume that all offensive-looking names are made up with the attempt to anger other players.

Man, if someone is named a pedophile this is enough offensive for me to delete his char.
Currently retired.

avv

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 04:12:05 pm »

Man, if someone is named a pedophile this is enough offensive for me to delete his char.

With that logic any char could get deleted because its name was thought to be offensive.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 04:52:39 pm »

With that logic any char could get deleted because its name was thought to be offensive.

I remember last session a friend's character got banned because his character name was mengele, apparently there was a fellow in the Nazi party with the same name who experimented on children.

Hope nobody googles Senrain and finds some sort of woman-killing dog rapist, then I'm banned for sure.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 06:50:03 pm »

I do actually. Or used to. It's all about context.

Same as stand up comedy; it's possible to make harsh jokes in the proper context. But there's no... punchline here.

people complained about my old char Rapist, I did it purely so people would get the encounter message "Do you want to encounter rapist?" because people are less likely to click yes.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 10:42:14 pm »

I remember having similar character "the rapist".

Would you like to encounter the rapist?

One day, I walk into ncr, and there is a GM.  Can't remember which one though.

Needless to say he/she decided to ban the character without a word that I can recall.

It's not even in the game rules as a bad thing.

Hate people who abuse their powers, and get away with it no less.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 08:02:41 am »

If I had bad life experience with "a rapist", I would delete "the rapist", too. Maybe that was the case :)
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 06:14:52 pm »

whats the point of censorship in a game with murderers drugs whores and so on...
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 08:44:43 pm »

well thats a good question (y)
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 08:58:57 pm »

People who murder and enslave children would never be racist or sexual predators, they're not animals

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 10:11:04 am »

Guy with name pedophile or pedophil
Tried to use +requesthelp, when he was spamming at NCR but no GM was online at that moment.
He is even at the moment at NCR and using doublelogs...
Why did Fear and Sir Gatling tagged red on this screen??? They behave them not well too? lol
Can nothing say about pedophil. In NCR his actions are seems not strange...
Fonline2!

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 10:27:39 am »

Pedophile is a thief and deserves every burst he gets for stealing my radios and junk

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 07:03:06 am »

If I had bad life experience with "a rapist", I would delete "the rapist", too. Maybe that was the case :)

Its called Etiquette.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 23 queries.