"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 10:18:54 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Good starting build?  (Read 2160 times)

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
Re: Good starting build?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 11:15:10 am »

mine is better :D

I'd prefer a build that is able to craft and do just about everything, so I can focus on my other builds without worrying about not being able to provide the equipment needed.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 11:55:44 am »

why crafting? its waste of time. better make slaver and buy whatever you want.

avv

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 12:29:57 pm »

Make a BOS and enclave thief. Make them unarmed critpunchers and level by punching molerats in the eyes. Then start stealing from bos and enclave once you have about 200 steal. Level a barter alt too with same method. Sell the goods in shops for armors, guns and caps. Once you have 10000k caps, buy a construction worker.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 01:11:18 pm »

why crafting? its waste of time. better make slaver and buy whatever you want.

What about a good slaver build for current situation? An unarmed heavyhanded FA expert or a charismaintensive low-strength fastshot energy pistolero?
Wasteland is a tricky business.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 17 queries.