"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:08:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I offer help to newcomers!  (Read 991 times)

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
I offer help to newcomers!
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:21:17 am »

When i started playing Fonline was pretty hard to kill anything or get any item.
Finally when i got some item i usualy lost this item so game was very annoing.

I offer help for everybody who need it and i will guide u ingame.(getting hides,tent,first gun,some tips etc)

Iam operating in Vault City so when u meet me there i can help.If u have alredy radio iam using frequency 1777 but most of time iam not carrying radio. So best way is to meet me or PM in forum.

I understand that game may distract new players so i decided to help anyone and raise number of active FOnline players.

I feel big gratitude to J.T Parker and faction Generic13 who helped me to start game.

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
Re: I offer help to newcomers!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 02:09:27 am »

Thats a nice thing to do
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:17:18 am »

Greenthumb is currently my number one friend in Foline, he took it upon himself to help another who was in that same beginner boat as he was once upon a time. Obviously, that person was me. Without him, I would still be stuck on level 2 and still getting butchered by a hoard of Brahmin lol. I want everyone to know that he is the go to guy if you need help and if you need to make a a new ally. Thanks again my friend.  :)

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 05:16:26 pm »

How nais of u. +7 for u
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 04:17:00 am »

Hi Greenthumb I recently read your reply to The Discussion you were having with Eternauta about Newbies and let me tell you that I felt really good when I read your reply because it made me feel good about this game and my role in it. Please Contact me if you can and help me out, and I will learn from you and be a good apprentice. Also take a look at my Thread Newbie Aid and reply if possible. I need all the help I could get before I start playing this game and I will research most of the time and play for tiny bits of time to become a good player one day.

Thanks  ;D
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 07:26:08 pm »

I'd like to party up if Lost Soul doesn't show up anytime soon =D

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 07:43:59 pm »

Hmm..

Good luck to you and keep helping new players <3
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 23 queries.