"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:17:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Interplay  (Read 2887 times)

Interplay
« on: May 01, 2012, 08:41:09 pm »

Interplay turned on official twitter and facebook page
http://www.interplay.com/about/news.php

https://twitter.com/#!/InterplayGames
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Interplay/

they have atm ~70 fans at facebook and 20 followers at twitter :D be first, maybe you ll find out something about pv13 (i hope they ll turn it on with other name and content)

Let the Force be with You.

Gob

• The Good
Re: Interplay
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 09:38:33 pm »

PV 13 is stupid idea anyway

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 09:45:24 pm »

LOl, but Interplay lost Fallout Online licence so what are they doing?

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 09:48:22 pm »

PV 13 is stupid idea anyway

Why
Games are meant to be created, not played...

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 10:11:47 pm »

(...) maybe you ll find out something about pv13 (i hope they ll turn it on with other name and content)

"As told representatives of the ZeniMax (Bethesda's parent company), and Interplay, the two companies reached a settlement. Under its provisions, creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim immediately regained the rights to Fallout Online. The Interplay of compensation received $ 2 million. Fallout From that moment to be fully up to Bethesda.

In the framework agreement, Interplay may also sell Fallout 1 and 2 and the uncovering of the subtitle Tactics to December 31, 2013. After this date, the game will distribute Bethesda".
PV13 is dead...

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 10:45:01 pm »

Anyway todays interplay has nothing to do with a crew who made Fallout and other great games.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 10:48:48 pm »

Why

Because it will turn up shitty, just like Fallout 3, NV,Tactics . Just because it's made by interplay it don't mean that it's going to be good. NV was made by some of the creators of Fallout and it turned shit anyway.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 11:43:45 pm »

PV13 is dead...

Unforgivably true...

If Interplay had work on PV13 instead of pissing about their IPs, we would be playing it right now. 

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 12:43:48 am »

Because it will turn up shitty, just like Fallout 3, NV,Tactics . Just because it's made by interplay it don't mean that it's going to be good. NV was made by some of the creators of Fallout and it turned shit anyway.
now now!  Tactics was purely an attempt of exploring different  combat mechanics and gameplay.  Fallout 1 and 2 had companions that weren't very good at nothing because they acted stupid.  Fighting didn't take much but shoot walk  few hex back out of range and shoot again etc...  Tactics was attempt to make combat more interesting/challenging.

NV was pretty good compared to the first shit...  3...  Not at it's best, obviously, but I think it deserves the badge of being a "decent" fallout sequel.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 02:43:28 am »

Fallout 1 , 2 , tactics , fallout 3 and NV i loved them all and still do.

Come on fallout 3 wasn't that bad , it because dialogues weren't the best quality doesn't mean that suddenly the whole the game is shit.
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 02:56:49 am »

you can not compare fallout 3 to 1 & 2 , its 3d its different in every aspect , its like comparing grand theft auto 1 to gta3
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 03:07:36 am »

Fallout 1 , 2 , tactics , fallout 3 and NV i loved them all and still do.

Come on fallout 3 wasn't that bad , it because dialogues weren't the best quality doesn't mean that suddenly the whole the game is shit.
The whole execution was shit.

And dialogue, was what freaking MADE fallout 1 and 2.  the dialogue, choices and consequences.

If fallout 1 and 2 didn't give you good idea of consequences (because honestly, it's kinda hard, you can just save and shit)

Play mount and blade warband, on realistic mode, and you get the most balanced yet harsh and simple choice and consequence system ever.

Maybe that is not best comparison, because they are pretty different games in general.  But still, I think the thing that made fallout 1 and 2 was three main things.

1.  The wacky yet serious/dark tone. 
2.  Amazing choice and consequence/dialogue.
3.  The story was awesome and setting.

Everything else imo was just icing on the cake.

Fallout 3, had none of this.  the concept of the story was awesome, yes, but the execution was just a plain turd.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 03:39:04 am »

1.  The wacky yet serious/dark tone. 
2.  Amazing choice and consequence/dialogue.
3.  The story was awesome and setting.

Fallout 3, had none of this.  the concept of the story was awesome, yes, but the execution was just a plain turd.

Never saw fallout 1 or 2 as something serious or dark , maybe i just don't have enough wide imagination. The story was short but good , the execution was cool in my opinion , what's wrong with that ?
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 03:52:36 am »

Never saw fallout 1 or 2 as something serious or dark , maybe i just don't have enough wide imagination.

Just food for thought: in Fallout 2 you could run around with a party consisting of "The Chosen One", Skynet, a talking deathclaw and the robot dog from Doctor Who.

I was about to write more, but I think that speaks for itself.

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 08:44:27 am »

What do you think how much is fallout licence?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.