"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 08:27:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: FOnline:2238 memes  (Read 15770 times)

avv

Re: FOnline:2238 memes
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 09:07:43 pm »

why u kill me? or just why?
Almost always said by players after getting PKed

Maybe in the south.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 09:48:36 pm »

Actually both

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2012, 11:04:16 am »

"Russian exploit" - considered way to get free stuff/exp/caps at start of session (right after wipe), when we see guys in green armours running with 2xx hps, 3 hours after new session start.
h
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2012, 11:32:20 am »

I think that actually only half of these are trully "memes".

My favorites still are: "xoen cow", "FA proterran, FA" and "soon"
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 08:01:58 pm »

"Russian exploit" - considered way to get free stuff/exp/caps at start of session (right after wipe), when we see guys in green armours running with 2xx hps, 3 hours after new session start.

What? I don't really understand this one, especially the "Russian" part.

I think that actually only half of these are trully "memes".

That's right, but we all know 2238 community is not the best when it comes to follow simple rules or even understanding them.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2012, 08:03:51 pm »

Search / "use search" /

When somebody posts something that has been discussed/posted about before, they are asked to search for it.
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2012, 10:52:19 am »

"Im Russian, i dont like anyone. But i drink for you, comrade.... "
Not all Russians are SoT ^_^. Russians from other factions are simple mortal....
Try to avoid discussions about Russians, someone can not like it ;)
Fonline2!

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2012, 11:19:22 am »

this game is dead

A over the years repeated phrase of the playerbase, often occuring when lack of updates or news from the developers exists.
Players stating the game is dead often refer to falling amount of players in the statistics of players online on the server.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2012, 02:59:21 pm »

The devs are bastards
Occasionally in the eyes of players, the developers of this server are said to be lazy, slowly working and overally retarded. Obviously the people who say it not always are any better.

The players are bastards
Occasionally in the eyes of other players and sometimes devs, the players of this server are accused to be useless, whiny and overally retarded. Obviously the people who say it not always are any better.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2012, 03:00:09 pm »

sooner than soon
Most frequent answer from devs/gms side :)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2012, 03:09:20 pm »

The devs are bastards
Occasionally in the eyes of players, the developers of this server are said to be lazy, slowly working and overally retarded. Obviously the people who say it not always are any better.

The players are bastards
Occasionally in the eyes of other players and sometimes devs, the players of this server are accused to be useless, whiny and overally retarded. Obviously the people who say it not always are any better.

I don't think these qualify to be in the list.

sooner than soon
Most frequent answer from devs/gms side :)

This is just another version of the already mentioned "Soon".

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2012, 03:14:03 pm »

Donations are for cheap drugs and old hoes

Devs are supposed to use the money from donations for that, and not for keeping the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5GLwZPqlY
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:11:27 pm by Eternauta »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2012, 08:02:25 pm »

**shit in mouth**

mostly said to players that just got killed, to further "humiliate" them.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2012, 09:37:37 pm »

Donations are for cheap drugs and old hoes

Devs are supposed to use the money from donations for that, and not for keeping the server.
Nah, it's for booze, as scypior has said. :)
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2012, 09:46:13 pm »

Enumi

A commonly used term by french PvP players, who are generally PK factions who yell this on mumbles when they see a unarmed bluesuit that entered New Reno Commercial. And causes a faction of 5 or an entire 20 person alliance to chase after such blue suit with avenger mini guns.

Pronounced En OOO meee

Enumis are generally random blue suit traders, random clueless noobs, and proxy sneakers who are to be focused fired upon by a pvp faction when the order is given by a french player who speaks some english and shouts Enumi Enumi!!!!!!!!!!

The History of Enumi

Enumi was founded sometime last year when there was a random alliance who fought in New Reno which consisted of a french player who went by the name "Greasy Killer" after many hours fighting in New Reno Enumi was a routine order to execute all who entered new reno commercial last wipe. Because this was a very hilarious thing to hear while fighting in new reno, a few players who played in this random alliance started an inside joke "Enumi". Enemi is a funny memory of the good times players had last wipe endlessly fighting in New Reno. The person who came up with enemy being spelled enumi was founded by a player  who didn't have a mic at the time wrote in chat "enumi enumi ratatatatat" making a joke about the french player seeing a blue suit. And that is how Enumi was born.

The Enumi troll face picture was also founded after this moment. The Enumi trollface picture consits of a stick figure with an avenger mini-gun with the troll face poorly pasted as the stick figures head, and the words "enumi" posted above his head written in yellow implying that its the in game text that appears over somebody head when they type a message to another player. The picture was posted on the forum but the thread was deleted and has floated about in the #2238 irc channel.

Picture well be posted agian in this thread soon after the original artists gets back from vacation.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:10:08 pm by Tree »
<@Surf_Solar> Let me show you what we do before the wipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln5GLwZPqlY we are all filthy greedy jews just looking for your donation money to fund our fake server. We blow it up on coke and hookers (trannies ofcourse).
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 19 queries.