"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • August 16, 2024, 01:59:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Jumping into the 3d era  (Read 91188 times)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Jumping into the 3d era
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2010, 04:33:48 pm »

Wipe comes, if all bugs are exterminated.

« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2010, 04:34:28 pm »

He meant that once they were ready it would only take 10 minutes to wipe the server.
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2010, 04:35:56 pm »

Wipe comes, if all bugs are exterminated.
And what about fast relog? It's kinda bug too, and it'll make me gather ore/minerals at xN speed faster, that's not good! Of couse I'll use it, because why do I need to wait 6 minutes, when I can fast-relog for other alt who standing near rocks, and then gather again and again.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2010, 04:48:31 pm »

Funny thing to me is - at the start of obt3, everyone (or atleast most of the players) complained about wipes. Now many players are going insane, they want it so badly after all. Why? Are you guys so bored? Why is it so important to have WIPE NOW!!11 ?
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2010, 04:54:04 pm »

Funny thing to me is - at the start of obt3, everyone (or atleast most of the players) complained about wipes. Now many players are going insane, they want it so badly after all. Why? Are you guys so bored? Why is it so important to have WIPE NOW!!11 ?

1. yes we are super bored, new content please.
2. We want 3d dammnit! >_<

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2010, 04:55:09 pm »

And you think 3d rats, sporeplants etc. and a few new quests will end the boredom?  :P

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2010, 04:55:23 pm »

Tell me why is the reason to play example for me if I start 2 weeks before wipe announcment and I don't have a 21lvl char in case to have some fun? Why I need to play, gather material, crafting stuff and doing pve, if I know that everything I do it's going to disappear. It's waste of time.
Currently retired.
« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2010, 04:56:27 pm »

And you think 3d rats, sporeplants etc. and a few new quests will end the boredom?  :P

No but customizing player characters and then killing said 3d critters might. I'm mostly excited for the ability to add content like new weapons and gameplay mechanics because so far it's pretty stagnant.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2010, 04:58:44 pm »

Tell me why is the reason to play example for me if I start 2 weeks before wipe announcment and I don't have a 21lvl char in case to have some fun? Why I need to play, gather material, crafting stuff and doing pve, if I know that everything I do it's going to disappear. It's waste of time.

It depends on what you expect from the game. I don't play the game to reach the level cap, or to stockpile thousands of items in my tent. I just like to roam around, meet other players etc. You could still enjoy the game, even when a wipe is coming.

No but customizing player characters and then killing said 3d critters might. I'm mostly excited for the ability to add content like new weapons and gameplay mechanics because so far it's pretty stagnant.

Dude, this player customizing won't be integrated after this wipe, just the 3d enemies.
« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2010, 05:03:00 pm »

I think everyone wants wipe to have a reason plaing (gaining materials experience etc) becouse now when we know there will be wipe it's all useless in future it's probably sort more of achievment system than just fun and roleplay.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2010, 06:36:45 pm »

Topic cleaned a bit. Please do not post here if you don't have anything to say ;p
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2010, 08:40:13 pm »

one simple, everyday question:
Is there any chance that wipe will be today?

i know its rubbish in this topic. but try to understand us: we can check forum and serv status until 23:59
or ask u one annoying question :)
peace

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2010, 08:48:24 pm »

one simple, everyday question:
Is there any chance that wipe will be today?

i know its rubbish in this topic. but try to understand us: we can check forum and serv status until 23:59
or ask u one annoying question :)
peace

wipe will be at Saturday or Sunday - now bugger off
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2010, 09:00:44 pm »

Can we get an email notify when the wipe occurs?

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2010, 09:02:14 pm »

Can we get an email notify when the wipe occurs?

no you cant
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.