"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 11, 2024, 11:37:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: Jumping into the 3d era  (Read 93110 times)

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Jumping into the 3d era
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2010, 01:01:40 am »

I could wait a couple of days if it means a lot of bugs will be fixed. Hopefully not many new ones will be caused by changes.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2010, 01:03:40 am »

I could wait a couple of days if it means a lot of bugs will be fixed. Hopefully not many new ones will be caused by changes.

Im glad someone sees that. Cause whining about tons of bugs with each update and then whining about postponed update is kind of silly ;)
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2010, 01:17:52 am »

I can wait too, but then developers or gm dont need to say that wipe will be today or tomorrow if they really now need work on that server will run fine after. They just can say wipe will not be in next days or week and then all dont make so big mess and dont ask every minute or hour when will be wipe. ;)

Anyway we all know that some small bugs still will be after wipe, it happens always, but we all just can hope server will run fine after this update :)

Pryszczu666

• "And if you gaze for long, into an abyss..."
    • Fonline: Wasteland 2155
« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2010, 08:35:40 am »

Skejwen go check out new items made in 3d moddeling section, you can update wiki if you have some time :PP

FischiPiSti

• frikkin' SledgeHammer
« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2010, 11:37:18 am »

You should also keep in mind that world will change a bit after that wipeout.
War never changes.
Troll.
HtH suggestions: Melee: +DR(PA)
Unarmed: +AC(active sneak should boost AC as they are "less visible")
General "class" idea pool in the form of new perks with high skillrequirements: http://anarchyonline.wikia.com/wiki/Professions

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2010, 10:07:51 pm »

You guys need to stop fucking whining like little girls. Why don't you go shoot some guns or do some apocalypse training in real life instead of sitting in front of your computer staring at these forums hoping the game will be wiped. The devs can take their sweet little time,they are the ones in charge here not you disrespectful unappreciative little pricks. Are you forgetting they are doing this game for free?

Ok, I'll agree with You, but can't they just make an official statement? If they need one more week so they should write that down, but not saying in a round "today evening" and then "no wipe today". I really respect what are they doing for Us, but it's really annoying too. Giving a hope and then taking it back. Don't You think...hmmm...little prick? :)
Currently retired.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2010, 11:31:32 pm »

And two: I think we, as players, have the right to bitch and moan. If it weren't for us, they wouldn't even HAVE a Fallout mmo going. What's an online game without a player base?

We could use the engine for a singleplayer game!

(And we will some day)
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2010, 12:03:07 am »

Oh, shush. Stop judging people, for one. You're obviously sitting in front of a computer, staring at these forums... except, you're here just to criticize. So in the end, you look more like a prick than anyone else...

And two: I think we, as players, have the right to bitch and moan. If it weren't for us, they wouldn't even HAVE a Fallout mmo going. What's an online game without a player base?

Yeah. Cause it works that way.

Alexander Fleming and others that helped him should praise all the sick people for beeing sick. And all those whose lives were saved by invention of penicillin should probably whine and bitch about this... Cause it didn't cure the cancer as well.

" they wouldn't even HAVE a Fallout mmo going" - Yeah, smartie. They at least would have the game. What would you do with all that people without FOnline?

" I think we, as players, have the right to bitch and moan." - Everyone has a right to bitch and moan - beeing a deuche is mostly a problem of the deuche himself and not the people around, so yeah.

"except, you're here just to criticize. " + " I think we, as players, have the right to bitch and moan."... So he cant criticize you for whining (in this case = criticizing) about the game that doesnt belong to you and for which you didnt pay at all. And why? Cause criticizing is bad... Well... Makes perfect sense...

Kids - grow up. You got used to have it all, parents spoiled you so you don't really see how the things are  - we know the drill... But REALLY... Enough...

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2010, 10:14:41 am »

in this week.

And from WHO you got information like this?
Currently retired.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2010, 10:23:10 am »

From me. :p

We should be ready 'soon'. I don't expect it to take that much more time. Not saying it will happen today... but it's not like it will need a month. Most of us are already done with their assigned tasks.
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2010, 10:33:28 am »

The changelog isn't bugged, it's not a wipe. Can we see changelog ?!
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2010, 03:55:41 pm »

Wipe today? You said that after a 1-2 weeks. Already 2.5 weeks. When?
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2010, 03:58:30 pm »

When will wipe? It was written, that on Sunday or Monday. Today we have on Wednesday. Please Try to do a fast wipe.
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2010, 04:09:57 pm »

At least all the crying out is indicating the beta's so-far success.

They said the evening of the 24th at the latest, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2010, 04:31:11 pm »

When will wipe? It was written, that on Sunday or Monday. Today we have on Wednesday. Please Try to do a fast wipe.

Well. The wipe itself needs like 10 minutes. But we don't want to annoy the server with a buggy update.

Since I don't think the whole plotline and writing was ever finished

We know very much about the story and what was (would have been) possible in the game.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:32:43 pm by Lexx »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.