"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 09:31:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 85

Author Topic: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS  (Read 198660 times)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: PVP MOVIES AND SCREENS
« Reply #645 on: October 17, 2012, 01:48:16 am »

killgore why you wont show us what happened in the residental street? over +20 dead bbs and coa.

What. There wasn't 20 of us in total and most of that wave moved to the north and/or east and didn't even die. I know because I was moving with them and the fact is that about a minute into the firefight at least some of you were as confused as we were because you didn't even give chase or react to sniper fire. To sum up all the encounters I squeezed off between 60 and 80 sniper rifle rounds, took 5 superstimpacks and wasn't killed once during today's combat against you. I'm pretty sure half of my squad could say the same, so post screenshots or stop trolling, you've had your share of victories just like we did, there's no point in talking about imaginary ones.

Black Widow

« Reply #646 on: October 17, 2012, 02:02:08 am »

you were fast reloging and we killed more of you than we lost. it was a long and good fight and i am looking foward for more fights like these.

and boat we wasnt confused where are you and from where we will attack you. everything was part of plan.
 8)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:08:31 am by Black Widow »

Black Widow

« Reply #647 on: October 17, 2012, 03:39:16 am »

Gang full of base rapers.

I highly doubt we will see them.
*he was speaking about tc

And what you Have to say now mr smart ass?

---sorry for double posting
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 03:41:15 am by Black Widow »
« Reply #648 on: October 17, 2012, 04:37:22 am »

What. There wasn't 20 of us in total and most of that wave moved to the north and/or east and didn't even die. I know because I was moving with them and the fact is that about a minute into the firefight at least some of you were as confused as we were because you didn't even give chase or react to sniper fire. To sum up all the encounters I squeezed off between 60 and 80 sniper rifle rounds, took 5 superstimpacks and wasn't killed once during today's combat against you. I'm pretty sure half of my squad could say the same, so post screenshots or stop trolling, you've had your share of victories just like we did, there's no point in talking about imaginary ones.

I've heard the same story before but I also haven't seen any CoA dying apart from one of our snipers that was shot from behind.

Fat Man

« Reply #649 on: October 17, 2012, 05:48:58 am »

I've heard the same story before but I also haven't seen any CoA dying apart from one of our snipers that was shot from behind.

What?! No way you guys were fast relogging as much as BBS. We held off more than 5 wave of fast relogs it just gets to a point it wears us down, you guys at one point only had 1-2 people left then another wave comes in. Am I whining, no at this point I'm used to this and its expected but we killed just as many CoA as BBS. At one point there was only 2 people left alive then another wave comes in.

There was so many fast relogs I ran out of rockets and had to switch characters, I only died on 1 character and that was in the first fight at south side. I went in sniper, rl and a gatling laser builds in all those fights only the sniper died. The RL and Gatling laser survived we had to retreat at one point becuase its just too many fast relogs, and our guys usually just bring 2-3 waves thats it. But the thing how do you judge who wins in this type of fight, the guy with screen shot of defeated enemy or the guy who lost less characters, in this case we only lost and died using 2-3 characters you guys died on 5-6.

The last moments of the fight I only saw BBS relogs, they are known for this more than CoA.

I don't which fights are more insane 20 SoT with millions of mercs and bombers, or fighting off 20 waves of fast relogs. Fighting SoT is like trying to beat a real time strategy game on the most difficult setting, fighting bbs is like playing a tower defense map on starcraft.

We rambo, we expect to die, we know the odds are usually agianst us. We know that we have to watch out for mercs bombers fast relogs and some how we still manage and keep fighting. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose there is nothing easy in these fights.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 05:57:41 am by Fat Man »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #650 on: October 17, 2012, 10:04:33 am »

We held off more than 5 wave of fast relogs it just gets to a point it wears us down...

I heard it was around 50 waves... and they used dragons.

...we only lost and died using 2-3 characters you guys died on 5-6.

Pics or didn't happen ;) As usual winners come here with screens. Loosers come here with "wall of text". Funny.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 10:10:36 am by manero »

Fat Man

« Reply #651 on: October 17, 2012, 10:33:45 am »

I heard it was around 50 waves... and they used dragons.

Pics or didn't happen ;) As usual winners come here with screens. Loosers come here with "wall of text". Funny.

Yes pics or didn't happen, I don't see any of my characters dead in any of your screen shots except my sniper.

It always takes you guys 3-4 fast relogs waves to kill us 'nuff said. I think you lost fight you died on more characters. You just won the loot.

If this is how the game is going to be played then winning shall be judge on kill ratio we had better kill ratio. Just like first person shooter you may respawn in seconds but if you have more kills and lesss deaths than the other players then you are ranked higher ;)

Don't feed jacky and gr1m, our favorite story tellers on their 328135th forum accounts (thought it was forbidden to have more than one?).

I thought it was forbidden to write crap posts, but it seems 99% of community doesn't follow this rule either.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:16:17 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #652 on: October 17, 2012, 11:02:00 am »

Don't feed jacky and gr1m, our favorite story tellers on their 328135th forum accounts (thought it was forbidden to have more than one?).

Black Widow

« Reply #653 on: October 17, 2012, 01:23:21 pm »

I wrote short info about last fight to avoid flame war and for me we won 2nd fight but u had more characters. But i dont care in 1week i can just bring more of my widows to fight but i dont want to make swarm vs ocean of waves. It was very good fight and we tricked you few times.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:22:52 pm by Nexxos »
« Reply #654 on: October 17, 2012, 02:17:00 pm »

I wrote short info about last fight to avoid flame war and for me we won 2nd fight but u had more characters. But i dont care in 1week i can just bring more of my widows to fight but i dont want to make swarm vs ocean of waves. It was very good fight and we tricked you few times.

Well, next time you better use screens instead of stories. :>
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:23:00 pm by Nexxos »
« Reply #655 on: October 17, 2012, 04:19:08 pm »

btw bonus from me, as always:

Impressive  ;D

U dont get it.  :D
« Reply #656 on: October 17, 2012, 05:45:21 pm »

What?! No way you guys were fast relogging as much as BBS. We held off more than 5 wave of fast relogs it just gets to a point it wears us down, you guys at one point only had 1-2 people left then another wave comes in. Am I whining, no at this point I'm used to this and its expected but we killed just as many CoA as BBS. At one point there was only 2 people left alive then another wave comes in.

There was so many fast relogs I ran out of rockets and had to switch characters, I only died on 1 character and that was in the first fight at south side. I went in sniper, rl and a gatling laser builds in all those fights only the sniper died. The RL and Gatling laser survived we had to retreat at one point becuase its just too many fast relogs, and our guys usually just bring 2-3 waves thats it. But the thing how do you judge who wins in this type of fight, the guy with screen shot of defeated enemy or the guy who lost less characters, in this case we only lost and died using 2-3 characters you guys died on 5-6.

The last moments of the fight I only saw BBS relogs, they are known for this more than CoA.

I don't which fights are more insane 20 SoT with millions of mercs and bombers, or fighting off 20 waves of fast relogs. Fighting SoT is like trying to beat a real time strategy game on the most difficult setting, fighting bbs is like playing a tower defense map on starcraft.

We rambo, we expect to die, we know the odds are usually agianst us. We know that we have to watch out for mercs bombers fast relogs and some how we still manage and keep fighting. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose there is nothing easy in these fights.

So your side of the story pretty much sums up to this:

Black Widow

« Reply #657 on: October 17, 2012, 06:05:22 pm »

and this is bbs version:

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #658 on: October 17, 2012, 07:42:52 pm »

Now just look at yourself
shame
(especially magic story teller without pics)
shameeeeee
« Reply #659 on: October 17, 2012, 07:49:28 pm »

So your side of the story pretty much sums up to this:

lulz
its screen from TC at BH?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 85

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 35 queries.