"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:27:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Base sharing  (Read 2212 times)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Base sharing
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 07:54:00 pm »

well i checked pic and comment, but i tried this and i think you are wrong or mine is bugged.

Try this 2 things for me and tell me resoult if u will have time:
1. Remove friends allowed(disallow) in clearence menu for your base(on picture) and try if any of your, accepted,trusted,important members can acces base
2.set previous values(friends allowed) and create new alt, create record for him and set rank on him New Member(lowest value) and status friend. Now check if your new alt can acces base

I think first case NO and second YES.

Thanks for response
both worked for me. maybe its just the faction you choose that is buged or something like that.
Roaming the waste again.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: Base sharing
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 04:23:24 am »

well i figured out what was wrong, partly bug i think!

1.since i created my first base i was able to set ranks to any records(made by create new record for non-member), i think this is bug only for my base.
2. i figured out that players is "realy" member only if accepted invitation at any base comp.Now sharing works correctly for me too, but iam still able to set ranks for records like frends or enemies or so.

I have new question for this topic: How long can frend(status:friend) acces base which is not shared to him and i bring him there once?
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 22 queries.