"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 10:14:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Author Topic: Another New FOnline?  (Read 90015 times)

Rascal

• FOnline2!
Re: Another New FOnline?
« Reply #375 on: May 13, 2012, 11:41:27 pm »

Please choose your leaders of players groups/gangs/factions, who will play on Beta Fode, and write their nick to me on priv.
They will help us in contact with you.
I can only ask gently:

WTF ?
« Reply #376 on: May 13, 2012, 11:50:01 pm »

Please choose your leaders of players groups/gangs/factions, who will play on Beta Fode, and write their nick to me on priv.
Bad idea to develop 2 servers in beta stage instead of finish one of them first.
« Reply #377 on: May 14, 2012, 12:02:16 am »

To set this straight, Dont worry, Xenom meant that we will gather Up Most experienced and inteligent players, to help us further develop the serwer of fot, And FODE in future.Not closer than half of the year, or even more.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:04:29 am by wesan »

Ras

« Reply #378 on: May 14, 2012, 12:31:39 am »

Seems to me that he had in mind "who will play on Beta FOT"
and do not panic that FOT will be closed or something like that :)
Xenom did not make himself server that now off him.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:33:33 am by Ras »
« Reply #379 on: May 14, 2012, 06:25:26 am »

I can only ask gently:

WTF ?
Sorry not FoDE, but FoT(my mistake, maby FODE too but later). Contact with players is very important, but many of them for example are spaming my irc channel:
-xenom, you must delete mantis
-why?
-becouse i don't have graphics in client
(great lol, i don't have nothing to do like read things like that)

Then we will choose players/leaders and thay will manage rest of players, their ideas etc. And better ideas they will give us to scripting, but not shits like above.

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #380 on: May 14, 2012, 06:46:39 am »

Omg what do you want to do? Close tactics? Please not close tactics because it is great and why do you want to continue desert europe? :( Desert europe only need quests so first make quests and later develop it. Omg I want tactics!
« Reply #381 on: May 14, 2012, 07:13:31 am »

Omg what do you want to do? Close tactics? Please not close tactics because it is great and why do you want to continue desert europe? :( Desert europe only need quests so first make quests and later develop it. Omg I want tactics!
Hmm nothing close tactics ;-) maby my friend Wesan will write better, sorry for my english

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #382 on: May 14, 2012, 08:30:43 am »

No one is closing the FOT project. The mistake has been made and Xenom instead of FOT wrot FODE. So when he wrote FODE he meant FOT. So dont worry. Everything is going in good way I guess.

As far as I understand Xenom wants us to pick a few people who would be gathering our ideas and send to Xenom those best ones. Thanks to this system he would have more time for developing the game then answering on not important questions of everybody.
Currently retired.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 14, 2012, 08:33:53 am »

Bad idea to develop 2 servers in beta stage instead of finish one of them first.
Yup, I just don't get it... isn't 1 server in beta state enough?
No... you need to do few more and you searching dev team for both :/
« Reply #384 on: May 14, 2012, 09:12:35 am »

But they have achieved a lot in a relatively small amount of time, and of course will be learning as they develop both servers. Everything learnt in one can be applied to relevant areas in the other. It might slow things down on one or the other a little, but eventually it will benefit both. It does sound pretty tricky to manage two at once, but if the FoDE/FoT teams are confident they can do so, then I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

ttj

• In-game:Baked-Hoffa
« Reply #385 on: May 14, 2012, 09:29:36 am »

Dear Wastlanders, Tell me!
FOTvsFODE
Were will i find most to enjoy atm
Any wiki & forum link
Is the community good.?
Discuss

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #386 on: May 14, 2012, 10:14:33 am »

Dear Wastlanders, Tell me!
FOTvsFODE
Were will i find most to enjoy atm
Any wiki & forum link
Is the community good.?
Discuss

Well...I think that FOT is better atm, you now why? Because this server is online and FODE project is in developing stage or temporarily closed.

If it comes about the community there is a web page but also in developing mode. Just read some previous pages of this thread. And if you want to start any dicussion about which server might be better then please start a new thread and do not spamm here as here we have info only regarding the FOT.
Currently retired.

JovankaB

« Reply #387 on: May 14, 2012, 10:25:40 am »

Website looking good, and wiki <3
(Even they still need something to do)

It's nice to see the perks table, that I made for 2238 wiki 2 years ago, re-used somewhere again :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:33:25 am by JovankaB »

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #388 on: May 14, 2012, 10:26:29 am »

Please stop this panic. It was about fot. :) fode is unicorn and no one will close fot. Probalby fot will consume fode in one good server
« Reply #389 on: May 14, 2012, 03:18:15 pm »

http://forum.fonlinetactics.com/
you can use your logins from FODE forums
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 27 queries.