"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 12:22:35 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: Another New FOnline?  (Read 88588 times)

Re: Another New FOnline?
« Reply #450 on: May 29, 2012, 10:09:42 pm »

I'm sorry if I come off sounding like an ass but I'm gonna say it anyway.
I find this all very hard to believe. Bethesda makes a guy shut his site down for doing fan art but allows you guys to develop a game that not only uses but changes their files? Seems like a good ploy to build hype for your mod. I'm not saying it was a bad idea I'm just saying it doesn't make sense to me any other way. I don't think I'm the only one who would like to see the e-mail telling you to stop and the response giving you the go ahead. If all of it is true it must have set a record for fastest legal response from a lawyer in the history of lawyers. Day one, stop all production. Day three, ok just joking go ahead and make your game. It sounds too easy.

Anyway, good luck to your team and thanks for trying to make something for the community.
« Reply #451 on: May 29, 2012, 10:13:20 pm »

hmm ,from what i understood bethesda never told them to stop, fot team FIRST asked bethesda for permision and got it
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2012, 10:54:46 pm »

Well according the posts on their forum Bethesda contacted them via e-mail first and told them to stop the server. Am I the only one who found the whole thing to be a bit strange?
« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2012, 11:03:58 pm »

I feel like Bethesda's going to take over the project through law when it is finished :F

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #454 on: May 31, 2012, 01:22:28 am »

I feel like Bethesda's going to take over the project through law when it is finished :F
It wouldn't surprise me.

but I find that highly unlikely all the same.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #455 on: May 31, 2012, 08:00:33 am »

Well according the posts on their forum Bethesda contacted them via e-mail first and told them to stop the server. Am I the only one who found the whole thing to be a bit strange?

No you are not the only one.
We don't know details however so there is no point to make any suggestions.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.