"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 13, 2024, 10:53:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BOS Quest  (Read 1404 times)

ronon dex

• Sateda my planet was destroyed.
BOS Quest
« on: March 15, 2012, 05:33:53 pm »

as it is now with the quests for the Brothers of Steel? it's fixed or still bug?

Sorry my english is bad
Sorry, my english is bad.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: BOS Quest
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 05:49:52 pm »

still buged
Roaming the waste again.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 03:50:44 pm »

I hope this gets fixed - these quests are interesting. I joined BoS and brought him those 10 scorpion tails and it all got better from there (NO SPOILERS):

Next he sends me, a BoS member, to investigate at the Enclave base. After that, i was given my choice of two reconnaissance ops. Then i was given my choice of rescue ops in the desert. On my way to one of them, i found the encounter. It had a bloody scene (no spoilers!). Next i was sent to a hidden BoS bunker base near a major city - interesting!

But that's where i'm stuck. The quest in Pip-Boy says to go back and report to the Lost Hills bunker, which is not actually where i was assigned the quest. When i go there, everyone says "talk to Ramirez" whom i cannot find anywhere. So i go back to starting point and he says we're done for now - no Ramirez there either.

If anyone wants to be really nice to me, PM me a clue.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:03:10 pm »

I hope this gets fixed - these quests are interesting. I joined BoS and brought him those 10 scorpion tails and it all got better from there (NO SPOILERS):

Next he sends me, a BoS member, to investigate at the Enclave base. After that, i was given my choice of two reconnaissance ops. Then i was given my choice of rescue ops in the desert. On my way to one of them, i found the encounter. It had a bloody scene (no spoilers!). Next i was sent to a hidden BoS bunker base near a major city - interesting!

But that's where i'm stuck. The quest in Pip-Boy says to go back and report to the Lost Hills bunker, which is not actually where i was assigned the quest. When i go there, everyone says "talk to Ramirez" whom i cannot find anywhere. So i go back to starting point and he says we're done for now - no Ramirez there either.

If anyone wants to be really nice to me, PM me a clue.
there is no ramirez thats the buged quest and where the bos quest line ends for now. till its fixed. they are good and fun quest but after the hidden bos bunker quest there is no way to complete the mission sense ramirez is not in game. so lets hope devs fix this soon and expand the bos quest line.
Roaming the waste again.

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 05:04:37 pm »

Is there a quest line like this if we join Enclave?

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 05:14:07 pm »

Is there a quest line like this if we join Enclave?
nope not yet.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 05:25:18 pm »

talk to ramizer is dialog from mordino stables, so maybe at stables can be bos dialog, not sure.

also this bug is more than 1 year old and noone know when bos gonna get fixed

Let the Force be with You.

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 05:57:25 pm »

What if we don't download the data at the Necropolis bunker? Can we use the place as a base?

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 06:50:18 pm »

Curious: most of the NPCs in the BoS main bunker are injured. I healed a few of them. I wonder if their injuries have something to do with the quest-line...? Like don't heal them yet until this bug is fixed, then healing them is part of a future part of this quest-line...? Or maybe go ahead and heal them and Ramirez shows up to thank you...?
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 07:06:15 pm »

prev session i healed ALL npc there and gathered up more than 1k rep up from prev rep. didnt helped to me :D

Let the Force be with You.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.