"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:44:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: useless  (Read 4014 times)

useless
« on: March 01, 2010, 06:12:16 am »

useless
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:55:08 pm by niba »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: the ultimate solo combat sniper build
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 07:14:36 am »

you wont be ultimate killer with any build if you play solo, and especially with finesse trait.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 07:27:37 am »

you wont be ultimate killer with any build if you play solo, and especially with finesse trait.

why especially with finesse trait? could you please explain more?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:43:48 am »

why especially with finesse trait? could you please explain more?

finesse adds 30% to your targets damage resistance.

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 08:20:24 am »

For your second build niba, 7 Luck is useless. 1, 6 or 10, but not 7.

finesse adds 30% to your targets damage resistance.

Muahahaha  ;D
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 10:35:52 am »

thank you all  
I have changed accordingly and what about this one
Re: the ultimate solo combat sniper build(revised)
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 03:31:46 pm »

2 str means that you can't handle any guns at all. So you will have to level up purely with fa and doctor. This is going to be a huge pain. And I mean a huge pain. Cooldowns are horrible the first few levels. I suggest ATLEAST 3 strenght so you can use a 10mm gun.
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 06:16:59 pm »

You can handle a sniper with 2 ST ?? Btw I dont understand much about the ST check of weapon. My friend playing big guns can handle a miniguns with 6 ST without any problem, although it requires min ST = 7 (?!)
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 06:19:16 pm »

You can handle a sniper with 2 ST ?? Btw I dont understand much about the ST check of weapon. My friend playing big guns can handle a miniguns with 6 ST without any problem, although it requires min ST = 7 (?!)

Lack of ST = less % to hit, more % to critical failure.
Yes, with ST 2 and "Weapon Handling" (+3 ST check on weapon use) perk he can use sniper rifles.

Edit: Ahahahahah, i just looked at build 1st post....omg:

hi everyone i have studyed all info in this forum and developed a final solo combat sniper build as follows:

ST 2
PE 10
EN 6
CH 1
IN 6
AG 6
LK 10

traits: small frame, bloody mess
skill: small guns,first aid,doctor
perks: awareness, more criticals x3,better criticals,sharpshooter,weapon handling

and at level 21 you will have hp 1xx,small guns 235%,first aid 100%(according to wiki 100% is enough with LK10 ),doctor 65% and critical chance 25%
(according to simulator http://fcp.agilityhoster.com/)

this build is just for combat ,no crafting skills, level up by fa ,also has a low Hp.
would you please give me some advice about this build  thanks

also I'd like to know whether this skill point distribution is appropriate(for small gun and doctor,e.g.i consider sg 239 and doctor 41)

sorry for my poor english it is not my native language
[/color]

2 ST+Small Frame ahahahahahahaha 24 carry weight? omg... Yes, i understand... pure PvP character, etc. but... omg, i don' think he be able to loot anything from dead bodies...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 06:24:40 pm by UbiValkin »
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 06:40:28 pm »

Lack of ST = less % to hit, more % to critical failure.
Yes, with ST 2 and "Weapon Handling" (+3 ST check on weapon use) perk he can use sniper rifles.

Edit: Ahahahahah, i just looked at build 1st post....omg:

2 ST+Small Frame ahahahahahahaha 24 carry weight? omg... Yes, i understand... pure PvP character, etc. but... omg, i don' think he be able to loot anything from dead bodies...

Who needs to loot when you can science? I made a char to kill PKers and it worked out great. Just sneak really far north in new reno and pick off people with eye shots with a hunting rifle. I've taken out minigunners in mk2 metal without them ever seeing me and even if they kill me all I have is a scoped hunting rifle and like 100 rounds.

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 08:08:31 pm »

Who needs to loot when you can science? I made a char to kill PKers and it worked out great. Just sneak really far north in new reno and pick off people with eye shots with a hunting rifle. I've taken out minigunners in mk2 metal without them ever seeing me and even if they kill me all I have is a scoped hunting rifle and like 100 rounds.

you get even 1 alloy from dimanting minigun ?

in theory LSW avenger RL got 40 range too - but none realy can shoot that far..
however i would agree its somewhat and issue to haveso cheap and good sniper weapon - i would say nerfing range to 35 on hutning rifle wouldnt hurt ;]

But above all its about how fun its to play the character - i say leveling with 2 str aint fun at all...
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 08:25:48 pm »

in theory LSW avenger RL got 40 range too - but none realy can shoot that far..
however i would agree its somewhat and issue to haveso cheap and good sniper weapon - i would say nerfing range to 35 on hutning rifle wouldnt hurt ;]

But above all its about how fun its to play the character - i say leveling with 2 str aint fun at all...

yeah unless you craft till 12 you're pretty boned.

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 08:35:02 pm »

Minigun I think is something like 3-6 (don't remember), LSW gives something like 7 sometimes (didn't dismantle many of them).
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 08:35:59 pm »

Minigun I think is something like 3-6 (don't remember), LSW gives something like 7 sometimes (didn't dismantle many of them).

whats your science at? with 120 i got 1 alloy out of like 60 guns

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 09:01:41 pm »

asked him not you XD
with high science and toolbox  you ca get nice amount ... but as sniper his science must suck ><
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.