"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 11:31:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: useless  (Read 4013 times)

Re: the ultimate solo combat sniper build(revised)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 09:03:18 pm »

asked him not you XD
with high science and toolbox  you ca get nice amount ... but as sniper his science must suck ><

He can have Einstein alt ;p with 300% science!
Changed nickname. This acc not in use anymore. Please, devs/mods/gms/ whoever, you can delete it.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 09:09:13 pm »

He can have Einstein alt ;p with 300% science!
with 2 str he can send his alt pictures of the loot at most...
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 09:21:01 pm »

whats your science at? with 120 i got 1 alloy out of like 60 guns
Will send PM. ;)
asked him not you XD
with high science and toolbox  you ca get nice amount ... but as sniper his science must suck ><
I never used a toolbox, I don't like to take much crap into fight.
Also the character I'm using for science is capable of doing repairs and dismantling and still had no problem with shooting on long range. Everything is just a trade off for something else.. What is it for, that I've got 95% on 45 hex, when I really need it in like 10 cases of my whole game experience (cause I'm not camping towns staring on grid for newcomers, I'm just playing.. and I still could shoot whenever my opponent could).
You know, I really like the "with 3 CH you really can't call yourself a bi*ch". Maybe I don't have 95% on eyes on the range of 45, but those few percents are lost in the statistical deflection, you never gonna experience it in practice. :) I gladly trade those few percents for useful skills which let me play whenever I want without need to relog an alt to make a rope, alloy or weapon.
PS: Therefor I must also agree, that I would NEVER take a char with 2 Str, if it isn't a retired painter on the wheel chair..
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:00:23 pm by Raegann »
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 03:30:31 am »

ST 2
PE 10
EN 6
CH 1
IN 6
AG 6
LK 10

traits: small frame, bloody mess

That's funny, I was thinking about exacly the same build some time ago (I didn't make it eventually, since I don't have patience to level up a str 2 character :P).

Such a layout can make sense when you play in a big gang, and you don't need to collect loot yourself. In any other case, 24kg carry waight makes a normal gameplay impossible.

btw, you will have 129 hp an 21th level, not 140. These calculators sometimes may contain bugs.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 03:35:11 am by Elmehdi »
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 04:22:28 am »

That's funny, I was thinking about exacly the same build some time ago (I didn't make it eventually, since I don't have patience to level up a str 2 character :P).

Such a layout can make sense when you play in a big gang, and you don't need to collect loot yourself. In any other case, 24kg carry waight makes a normal gameplay impossible.

btw, you will have 129 hp an 21th level, not 140. These calculators sometimes may contain bugs.

thanks i calculate it again

and you may get level up by first aid and that not so tough to level 12 to get weapon handling
Re: the ultimate solo combat sniper build (i have revised accordingly )
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 12:01:46 pm »

I think it would be better to replace the trait "Bloody Mess" trait "Good Nature".
Lose 10 points in small guns, but I get 15 points in the FA and 15 points in the doctor ... ;)

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 05:31:21 pm »

well, good natured is the only trait that actually acts more like a perk, because with your 200% and up with your chosed weapons class you're not gonna want to pick up and use any other weapons than your selected special weapon class, and this is what the trait does:

Weapons skills: -10%

Total losses: 60% worth of skill points distributed in your weapons expertise, 6 weapon types, fair, ain't it not?

FA, DOC, Barter, Speech: +15%

Total gains: 45% worth of skillpoints in your trading and healing skills

Conclusion: the only drawbacks are that you lose 15 skillpoints on speech since it isn't implemented yet, and you get a -10% nerf on your chosen weapons skill.

However for a trait, the bonus FA and DOC really help out a lot.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 07:08:59 pm »

I think that here we are dealing with the nature of combat for which they are only important smoll guns, First Aid and Doctor.

So losing 10 points in smoll guns and get a total of 30 points in the Fa and Dr.

Sorry for my bad english
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 3.106 seconds with 21 queries.