"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 02:21:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ambush at entrance in broken hills  (Read 1518 times)

ambush at entrance in broken hills
« on: March 06, 2012, 09:21:41 pm »

Guy named ZIPOO is waiting at entrance in broken hills and killing everyone. So if he can do it without beeing punished from administrators I will do it in every town from now on
I'm watching you .

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: ambush at entrance in broken hills
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:23:10 pm »

Nothing new.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 09:24:57 pm »

Time for some action.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 09:26:50 pm »

i can slove this.
step 1: get 2k
step 2: go on leader alt
step 3: buy 4-6 melee mercs
step 4: troll the pks with melee mercs
= trololol
Roaming the waste again.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 09:27:21 pm »

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 09:32:21 pm »

bullets flying everywhere in BH, and its not just ZIPOO there are 3-4 campers there

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 09:32:58 pm »

Guy named ZIPOO is waiting at entrance in broken hills and killing everyone. So if he can do it without beeing punished from administrators I will do it in every town from now on

If you knew after your first death that he is camping the main grid, why didnt you eneter i.e. south grid and kill him with sniper or ask someone to do so?
Currently retired.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 10:10:32 pm »

Because it's easier to make a whine thread on forums.

JovankaB

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 10:38:46 pm »

It's full PvP server.
Even in guarded towns you can kill people as long as you don't use some exploits/bugs to avoid guards.

Only attacking in respawn locations is forbidden and during events rules might be different.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:47:42 pm by JovankaB »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 10:48:04 pm »

Miss JovankaB is right. Our brave, dedicated guards was a great warriros till they took an arrow to the knee and their hard work isn't that effective as you expect, cortez72.

qga

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 10:57:57 pm »

to many people crying, please play a little, try some better  builds and find friends for revenge...

Rage master

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 12:06:11 am »

i can teach you how to RAGE!!! 8)
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 06:00:21 am »

Love it, another person using an exploit, because well the loading system is being exploited to kill people before they can react right?.  And all you can say is people are crying about it, or make more alts.  More alts should never be the answer to a games issue.

They are right however moving to a different loading grid or in the case of every other part of this game simply avoiding every possible chance of interacting with other characters is your only option short of a million alts, or a drugged up power build.

(If it can be used to troll or abuse players it will.)  This is the 1st Law of the Wasteland.  Law 2 of the Wasteland is (The following excuse will be used henceforth for any opinion people do not agree with or that suggests limits to Law 1 and that excuse is "The Wasteland is Harsh.")  The laws have been written so they shall be done.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 09:00:12 am »

I case you dont know.
There are two types of towns. Guarded and unguarded.
In guarded towns there are guards around and when someone starts attacking you they attack him. But you can get killed there too, if you are not careful enough.
In unguarded towns there are no guards, and these towns are controlled by player driven faction. You can get killed very easily there and there is nothing wrong about it.
There is also a possibility to enter different areas of towns from World Map using Town button and then choosing your desired area to appear.

avv

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 11:17:26 am »

This is how pks are born.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 28 queries.