"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 11:03:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29456 times)

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2012, 01:08:30 pm »

Just one thing. On that second screen there is Olsen and he have "brreeein" above his head, but correct word is BRAIN  :-\

But i wish you good luck  ;)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2012, 01:13:58 pm »

Rascal sometimes it's good to go to sleep hehe, killing afk players doesn't make you pro btw, don't know if you knew that or not. But keep up the good work :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:20:24 pm by Simon »
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.

avv

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2012, 01:20:39 pm »

We are just humble roleplayers acting as sleeping town inhabitants.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Crab_people

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2012, 01:45:02 pm »

to be honest sot used many exploits at the begin so they bought 1rst base, caps exploits, tc lockers exploit, hinkley sience exploit and many other we dont know. they have bazilions of caps and you are selling your gausses for 50% base price to t-888. CS didnt rage quit, we just dont giv u fuck about tc pve when u didnt want to fight us just swarm us with tons of mercs and militia, so yes you won when u swarmed us with 50 mercs. now you are using bomb sneakers and militia when you are getting to lose. true cs have some problems but this is not you buisness and we dont care about your pro new players in sot who cant fight with out old sot. and they are so good they sold me 1k cola and 1k smokes for 10ca ;D hahaha!!! those polish players in sot are just guests in sot, not real sot and they are acting like small kids. they allways use sneakers never pvp builds with out permision of t-888 ;D hahaha. sot is good but they are better with exploits  8)
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2012, 01:46:03 pm »

..... and any member who floods these forums with pointless trolling, get a life, its a video game nobody is that upset nobody ....

Excuse me ? Nobody from us are complaining , nor upset. We just don't understand what's with everyone else ?

We like strategy , we like RPG's and this is Fonline were playing. We love to be organized , be flexible in new strategies , be in control the whole process is fun for us and we don't spend more time than we should as anyone else who plays this game , since there is nothing much to do anymore. Playing as a team is fun , on top of that we have awesome superiors and team consists of very cool people :) . I don't know about others , but i'm enjoying this game very much when there is a chance to play it.

It's interesting how people talk about us , with such an attitude like they know everything , our intentions , what we do , when we do it. Just shut up please , quit your whining.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 03:57:17 pm by T-888 »

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2012, 01:52:35 pm »

The misinformation on this topic is HUGE like really people dont know shit posting random BS all day.

AND THIS i know i know he is very ''smart'' but this post just made my day

You may be good at a video game but you suck at life.........rest of the BS

First sign of butthurt is mentioning RL. I kept reading the topic thought i should not have... Why is this topic still not closed is beyond me. To me it seems like SoT is trying to talk with a brick wall.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:02:24 pm by OG »
GG as in Get Good

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2012, 02:04:57 pm »

They fight like bitches they don't attack

You talking too much about our actions and forget about YOUR action today.

Here some small screenshots whaich I screen at this morning. (It closely demonstrated your "power" and "tactic")

http://clip2net.com/s/1Jwwb   
\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
ps. we had at least 2-3 guys in our TC today, goodluck bro.

About TC: I really hope that it will be fixed and we will get pvp-action instead propaganda-butthurts on forums etc.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:11:57 pm by pti4ka »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2012, 02:42:26 pm »

The usual faction dumbfucker-y ends now or the thread gets locked.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2012, 03:21:31 pm »

The usual faction dumbfucker-y ends now or the thread gets locked.

The amount of BS that this topic consists of is far too much. Close it while it doesnt lay eggs
GG as in Get Good

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2012, 04:35:34 pm »

The amount of BS that this topic consists of is far too much. Close it while it doesnt lay eggs
I agree, it's people just raging about faction wars over a town.
I don't understand none of this.
and WTF is toilet wars? are people throwing toilets at each other?
Back In-Game :D

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2012, 05:15:28 pm »

"Gang Issues

A place to get mad. And to settle down things."

Everything looks fine for me.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2012, 05:19:25 pm »

Nie biegaj za stadem.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2012, 05:27:32 pm »

How do you get transparent walls?
Just log in, type ~abuse "exchangetiles" and there you go.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2012, 05:30:28 pm »

I agree, it's people just raging about faction wars over a town.
I don't understand none of this.
and WTF is toilet wars? are people throwing toilets at each other?

As i understand from this topic(from the last 2-3 pages i will get brain dmg if i read the whole topic). Is that pretty much everyone is against SoT as one big swarm 100 players vs 30(<- see what i did there i pulled the numbers out of my ass because i dont know the reality and i am not saying that is the truth. But most of this very ''smart'' players here are saying that they know everything about anything and throwing BS around as if it was a FACT.)

OK now back to the topic(if there is such) Toiletcontrol'er is a definition that defines a player who sits in a building and thus gains the ''magical'' influence in a certain town. A lot of times as it seems players are being found near or in a toilet when they do toiletcontroling.

I hope it helped.

Just log in, type ~abuse "exchangetiles" and there you go.

Use brains and all good
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:34:04 pm by OG »
GG as in Get Good
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2012, 05:48:53 pm »

I recognize SOT the ability to organize quickly and stand strong and unite as a team....but.
1-They only troll:there is no fun in dueling any of his member.They come back with proxy swarm anyway,no matter your number,quality of build,strategy.And figure what,they win,then troll (can't show it because i just bought a new PC,but anybody knows anyway.)
2 - average intelligence of the SOT player: APE. They use the exact same builds with exact same hp.It's like fighting bots.
3- Massive exploit of no CD relogging.
4-Lack of strong enemies make them reign and troll without being stopped.Shitty TC gameplay makes impossible to sort a fine group of people and kick their ass-

If anyone organizes an anti-sot alliance,please PM me.I will be glad to face them without proxies,without sneak builds,without exploiting mechanics.

Fighting the badguys has never been so boring and useless like this season.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 26 queries.