"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 10:56:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Situation on 2238  (Read 29455 times)

Swarm

Re: Situation on 2238
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2012, 11:03:10 pm »

On my point of view Rogues was a faction looking for entertaining and challenging action. On the other hands SOT are more looking about victory at all cost. For example, we don't really see the SOT faction out of BH or Redding. When they saw around 7-8 people and they got a opportunity to have some fun they choice to spawn 20 merc and add it to militia, than make video of PVE. Another thing, some where T-88 say he was thinking about putting a 4 alt on wm during operation, that kind of special :/ Do not work on your teamplay, pex more alt! Some where Skycast say on Requiem and TLA it is fight of fast relog, I will say now 2238 is same...

No differnt than last session only this time you can't stop them unless you wait 50 hours toilet controlling. I do not see how any faction who played last wipe can cry baby about this we all had to go up agianst militia and players last wipe. The way I see it now you know how we felt when you loaded redding with over buffed militia and had a shitload of people who can spawn in and guard it for many days on end.

I blame the TC system though, factions hold towns way too long and the whole fast paced action town control is gone now.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2012, 12:47:57 am »

No differnt than last session only this time you can't stop them unless you wait 50 hours toilet controlling. I do not see how any faction who played last wipe can cry baby about this we all had to go up agianst militia and players last wipe. The way I see it now you know how we felt when you loaded redding with over buffed militia and had a shitload of people who can spawn in and guard it for many days on end.

I blame the TC system though, factions hold towns way too long and the whole fast paced action town control is gone now.

That is why we need TC windows.
GG as in Get Good
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2012, 04:26:43 am »

Another thing, some where T-888 say he was thinking about putting a 4 alt on wm during operation

I said i'm considering and if you wish to know , i didn't.

TC fix is needed , then you won't see as you see it " to spawn 20 merc and add it to militia." Take in mind each time you step in our city , you are the attacker and were the defending. If we have only a hunch that there might be a third team on WM , militia use is the logical solution. I don't want to hear any whine about that , you were no better than us last session. About everyone else , i personally don't give a fuck. Eat sh*t and die , whatever ;D

Do not work on your teamplay, pex more alt!

What garbage is this ?

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2012, 04:51:47 am »

Lemark is just another crybaby, like Swarm, Iceman and other noobs in this topic who just dies from ours hands zilions of times...
truth is that we totally dominated this sever just from the beggining of the wipe.. starting from 1st faction having their base...  etc.etc.

each time u enter our city u get smashed and this is true reason why u ragequit 2238 server and start playing some shitty hello kitty. U just realized u cant beat us... :> We made ragequit CS from 2238 after killing em like 6 times in a row at the beggining of the wipe... after that they came back but left by their leaders with some noobs freshly recruited from brahmin pen from ncr.. same with ttla swarm got raped dozen times - stopped playing.  All this shit with imaginary 20 mercs and other nonsense bullshit - pics/videos or didnt happend - all that is just ur justification of ur failure u just cant acknoledge before urself that u suxxx so u are creating some another dimension where werrr using 50 mutants 50 alts and 50 bombs in every action haha.

Also those lies about "ohh CoA not camping toilet like rats"  I have like 10 screen of ur swarmmembers camping toilets like rats even at somer crazy deep night ours (insomnia power) I will post it tommorow (another pc) xD

This topic is just one big butthurt of noobs who'r dying all the time :>  We are playing the same game on the same rules if u cant beat us it means u suuxx in: skill, tactics, teamplay, organise, thinking - choose correct answer urself.

cheers.

-----
and yes TC need to be fixed  - it suxx. Its a pitty but truelly I already lost any hope for update till next wipe... :/

Swarm

« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2012, 07:07:25 am »

Lemark is just another crybaby, like Swarm, Iceman and other noobs in this topic who just dies from ours hands zilions of times...
truth is that we totally dominated this sever just from the beggining of the wipe.. starting from 1st faction having their base...  etc.etc.

each time u enter our city u get smashed and this is true reason why u ragequit 2238 server and start playing some shitty hello kitty. U just realized u cant beat us... :> We made ragequit CS from 2238 after killing em like 6 times in a row at the beggining of the wipe... after that they came back but left by their leaders with some noobs freshly recruited from brahmin pen from ncr.. same with ttla swarm got raped dozen times - stopped playing.  All this shit with imaginary 20 mercs and other nonsense bullshit - pics/videos or didnt happend - all that is just ur justification of ur failure u just cant acknoledge before urself that u suxxx so u are creating some another dimension where werrr using 50 mutants 50 alts and 50 bombs in every action haha.

Also those lies about "ohh CoA not camping toilet like rats"  I have like 10 screen of ur swarmmembers camping toilets like rats even at somer crazy deep night ours (insomnia power) I will post it tommorow (another pc) xD

This topic is just one big butthurt of noobs who'r dying all the time :>  We are playing the same game on the same rules if u cant beat us it means u suuxx in: skill, tactics, teamplay, organise, thinking - choose correct answer urself.

cheers.

-----
and yes TC need to be fixed  - it suxx. Its a pitty but truelly I already lost any hope for update till next wipe... :/

You may be good at a video game but you suck at life. We play for fun and for laughs not take it all serious and act like dickheads which seems to be your factions case.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:09:20 am by Swarm »
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2012, 07:21:48 am »

We are playing the same game on the same rules if u cant beat us it means u suuxx in: skill, tactics, teamplay, organise, thinking - choose correct answer urself.

Says the guy who needs to log 3 characters in a fight and likes to rambo rush into buildings filled with players.
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.

Swarm

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2012, 07:26:06 am »

Says the guy who needs to log 3 characters in a fight and likes to rambo rush into buildings filled with players.

They fight like bitches they don't attack and unless half your faction is dead from fighting another faction and hide behind militia or kill people when they don't have gear yet. They kill us blue suit but when we enter full gear they just hide behind their militia like girls when they don't have their numbers. These guys couldn't win without their militia right now, now that we got our blue prints and drug characters. They are pussies and don't travel town to town any more and just hide behind their super mutant militia like little girls. Organized no lifing is what I call this.

We die go on suicide missions but we take pride in being brave warrior not fight like girls.

You know tttla was the dominate faction last wipe but at least they didn't act the way sot does writing taunts on the forum all day and troll people.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:35:53 am by Swarm »
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2012, 07:43:46 am »

Let me say some things I have seen so far about SoT
They were dominating at the start of session because they are good players and fast at getting faction up, items up, capping towns etc etc, ofcourse they will beat you at the start of session due to these advantages.
After some time has passed in the session they need to start using relogs and suicide bomber sneaks to win fights.
They had all towns, now they have two left, they don't seem to attack any towns, just defend their own.
They wake up at early hours of the morning to clean their cities of any afk players who are trying to gain influence, the standard breakdown of the stragety goes, send in 5-10 silent death sneaks, if that fails start using suicide sneaks, if that fails dispatch large group of combat chars finally.
They tend to talk to the dead bodies of players who are sleeping calling them noobs and to go to hinkley.

Eventually the time will come for SoT to attack other players towns and we will see how they do but for now let them stay in their towns and be happy.
Note: I live in GMT+10, I am not a sad case.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:15:21 am by Simon »
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2012, 09:44:32 am »

SoT is the serious buisness.
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2012, 09:47:53 am »

Rascal, seems you are really good friend with Mushrooms, because you talk exactly like him  :)

So can you tell us when your team will "leave the serverĀ©" due to "enemies are noobs" ?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2012, 09:55:08 am »

Rascal, the problem isn't reagequiting of one team, but no chances to win then in future, then you'll play alone there, you understand? You won't have any more enemies to fight, and this will make game boring.
TC system is wrong, that one new team cannot even be compared to old team which hold cities for months.
h

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2012, 10:15:12 am »

Dear FOnliners,

I'd like to reccomend you this game:

It's very similar to PvP in FOnline: 2238. If you know what I mean.

So can you tell us when your team will "leave the serverĀ©" due to "enemies are noobs" ?
I just wanted to write this. :)

TC is wrong. It's about 1 hour of sneaking and 5 minutes of action...

Oh and btw, I'm impressed by yer motivation, people. Personally, I don't have enough time to level more than 2 characters and you're talking about 4-5 characters over maps and sneakers...  :o

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2012, 10:33:02 am »

Actualy SoTs / Rogues arent good players, their advantage has always consisted in the use of mercenaries/supermutants/dynamites/ hord of characters ready over wp. From the time before the wipe I remember how 12 Rogues jumped to 6 with 2 groups mercs, its happened many times, really i dont remember same fair fight with them. I remember one age before, which was only about mercenaries - camping in city each entrance with supermutants. If you were sometimes in hinkley, you should know how it is easy defeat them. Really, I do not considered to be good players, only for masters PvE, fraud, swarm, proxies and exploits.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:06:10 am by Termap »

Swarm

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2012, 12:41:03 pm »

Actualy SoTs / Rogues arent good players, their advantage has always consisted in the use of mercenaries/supermutants/dynamites/ hord of characters ready over wp. From the time before the wipe I remember how 12 Rogues jumped to 6 with 2 groups mercs, its happened many times, really i dont remember same fair fight with them. I remember one age before, which was only about mercenaries - camping in city each entrance with supermutants. If you were sometimes in hinkley, you should know how it is easy defeat them. Really, I do not considered to be good players, only for masters PvE, fraud, swarm, proxies and exploits.

Well fraud swarm proxies and exploits and being a complete asshole wins this game.

You know what I have to get this out, and I am going to say this. I don't give a fuck if I get banned warned or on the forums, I don't give a fuck if I lose in a fucking video game at least I have fun and can laugh and make jokes and have fun in this game. There are things I do not like about this game, and wonder why the fuck they do the things they do when adding, removing and balancing the game.

So seriously, t-888, 4tika, rascal and any member who floods these forums with pointless trolling, get a life, its a video game nobody is that upset nobody is bowing down to you or think you are some alpha human being.  You guys are nobody famous, nobody siginificant nobdy who has any real power in the world, just a tiny spec in the big wide universe which doesn't mean a damn thing that you and your stupid wanna-be soldier faction killed a few people in a video game. Do you really need to go into every fucking forum topic and write a bunch of stupid shit messages about your wins agianst other factions?

SoT you have have it coming yourway, people like you always have it coming. We well make you rage quit, and if it isn't us it well be some new update which well no longer give you the power that you have in this game and you well be playing hello kitty with korean school girls where you belong.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 12:42:50 pm by Swarm »

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2012, 01:04:22 pm »

ahhaha I knew there will be tons of butthurts after the truth was spoken out loud :>
Its because naked truth is just painfull for u :)
Im not even bothering myself reading this worthless bullcrap.

here are some promised TTLAswarm Toilet Rats hall of shame gallery:

and some older reminder:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Page created in 0.317 seconds with 31 queries.