"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 30, 2024, 11:26:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Quest for Blueprints?  (Read 4252 times)

Quest for Blueprints?
« on: January 30, 2012, 01:57:05 pm »

I heard that there are some quests that give blueprints as reward...Is that just a rumor?

If not, where are these said quests?
Re: Quest for Blueprints?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:19:14 pm »

For the record if that is true that would be AWESOME.

Also anyone care to start working on creating the new quests for the wiki?

Its horribly outdated and gives wrong/misleading info on quests.
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 02:47:12 pm »

I found one, for .223 Pistol blueprint, in Junktown.
At power house (right bottom side of town) you can ask a scientist in white lab coat about broken robot. High Science (100+) and Repair (150+) could be useful to do this successful.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 02:55:19 pm »

In quest for weapon merchatn in hub oldtown, guns delivery, i got blueprint for caws
Rat can survive a month, eating only cable insulation.

"Zaczyńszczyk, czyli ten kto zaczyna zawsze musi zostać zlikwidowany, każdy kto w czymkolwiek jest pierwszy może być niebezpieczny"
Bykowski - tow. komisarz
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 03:25:00 pm »

Really? I only got some caps (cant remember number) and 150 bullets from him!!!
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 03:36:09 pm »

Yes, I was doing this quest earlier and it give me to 150 10mm ammo, but yesterday another character i got, less money, less epx but blueprint.

"Zaczyńszczyk, czyli ten kto zaczyna zawsze musi zostać zlikwidowany, każdy kto w czymkolwiek jest pierwszy może być niebezpieczny"
Bykowski - tow. komisarz
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 04:05:53 pm »

Did this with my main... normal quest chain without special conversation options... 400 caps some 10mm.

THEN tried to do it again with high CH barter alt... could convince marshall that gun runners would deliver faster if i would bring 10 metal parts and 12 gunpowder boxes... i have the item but marshall wont take them... any ideas?
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 04:29:14 pm »

weird, i dont have high barter 12, and talk only once to gun merchants, then gunrunners, and its ended, mayby bug ? or lucky barter/speach roll ?

Bykowski - tow. komisarz
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 04:33:22 pm »

I also got to the point where he asks for the 10 metal parts and 12 gunpowders. I left and returned with what he asked and when I tried to get that conversation he actually told me

"Dont even try, its not gonna be faster" or something to that effect and the quest updated to "new contract". It was at that point that I returned and got the caps and bullets reward.

Is it a speech/charisma thing to get him to accept the items HE JUST ASKED YOU to get?
Strength through unity,
unity through Faith.
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 04:41:51 pm »

for it seems to be a bug... i can constantly choose the option of bringing him the 10 parts 12 gunpowders but my quest status is not updated in the pipboy... that could be why i cant actually give him the stuff he wants
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 04:49:07 pm »

I found one, for .223 Pistol blueprint, in Junktown.
At power house (right bottom side of town) you can ask a scientist in white lab coat about broken robot. High Science (100+) and Repair (150+) could be useful to do this successful.

In same building is quest for repair and optimize station. Require electronic parts, how to use them and where to use them ? Dialog/use on/science ? Maybe this quest have BP reward too :D

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2012, 04:52:51 pm »

you have to get the parts from guy in JT first and give them to the scientist in reactor building. after that spam repair on the 3 reactors, when succeeded spam science on 3 reactors... the pull lever on 3 reactors... profit (1k-3k caps depending on stats and or skills) did not gave bp for me though
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2012, 05:03:50 pm »

you have to get the parts from guy in JT first and give them to the scientist in reactor building. after that spam repair on the 3 reactors, when succeeded spam science on 3 reactors... the pull lever on 3 reactors... profit (1k-3k caps depending on stats and or skills) did not gave bp for me though
Thank you and one more question, is not electronic parts required ?

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 05:19:39 pm »

no... just the parts from the guy in JT
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 09:55:56 pm »

Did the Hub quest again with char with 100+ speech... could convince jacob that the gun runners need more time because of the high auality stuff they're creating... after that i got 400 caps AND the blueprint ;-)
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.