"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 11:04:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Přátelská rozmluva mezi VSB&Hawks  (Read 14879 times)

Hects Hakal

• The Sarmatians
Re: Přátelská rozmluva mezi VSB&Hawks
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2012, 12:16:36 pm »

Čím to že sem ještě nikdy neviděl nikoho z VŠB kromě asik tři v Reddingu ( dost pravděpodobně nováčci) kteří se mě snažily zabít a po tom co se jim to nepovedlo mi začli nadávat do zas*aneho hawka (podotykam že sem hawk nikdy nebyl)

RestarT

• MC Vagina is back!
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2012, 02:38:35 pm »

Čím to že sem ještě nikdy neviděl nikoho z VŠB kromě asik tři v Reddingu ( dost pravděpodobně nováčci) kteří se mě snažily zabít a po tom co se jim to nepovedlo mi začli nadávat do zas*aneho hawka (podotykam že sem hawk nikdy nebyl)

Asi chodíš do špatných měst, i když od posledního updatu kvůli lagům serveru nehraje asi nikdo.

Who are you too say something like that?

TTT, c88, VSB and even now u can't beat SoT?. Seems like u guys have no stuff and no organisation, so better focus on your swarm team and leave BBS and Hawks alone :)

Well I am somebody, who remember old BBS. They were good gang, good enemies. But BBS we know today isn´t from half good as old BBS. Old BBS could play alone, they didn´t need any Hawks, but suddenly BBS needs aliance with Hawks why?

Shanna

• BBS
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2012, 06:56:01 pm »

We do not need any alliances, at the beginning of the season we rejected the proposals ttt and cs. Hawks are the only gang with whom we want to have an alliance in the future. BBS was strong? :) It is still but two years ago there was no gang of 20 people like now. Even the great VSB can't play alone :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:01:36 pm by Shanna »
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2012, 11:35:37 pm »

Well i know very well that Lemark tried to get BBS on their side.
And Shanna the Hawks very appreciate your words maybe we can talk about it.
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2012, 11:53:58 pm »

hehe  ty VSB noobi sem v redingu sejmul asi 2x 2 lidi s unarmedem :D zautocili na me kdyz sem craftil u ponku a dostali co jim patri  :-*

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2012, 12:04:08 am »

Noobove řikíš lidem kteří tu hrají 2,5 roku od začátku . áha.
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2012, 12:05:55 am »

Já sem toho zaakkoonnaa nooba zabil asi 3x 3 lidi s unarmedem s tagem zzaakkoonn pred nickem. zautocil na me tak dostali co mu patri  :P
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

RestarT

• MC Vagina is back!
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2012, 11:02:09 am »

hehe  ty VSB noobi sem v redingu sejmul asi 2x 2 lidi s unarmedem :D zautocili na me kdyz sem craftil u ponku a dostali co jim patri  :-*
No teda, tak to seš vážně frajer.

We do not need any alliances, at the beginning of the season we rejected the proposals ttt and cs. Hawks are the only gang with whom we want to have an alliance in the future. BBS was strong? :) It is still but two years ago there was no gang of 20 people like now. Even the great VSB can't play alone :)
BBS was strong, now you havent got enough people so you cant be strong...
Alliance with Hawks? BBS who I remember always played alone, without allies and now you need allies? Why?
Great VSB plays with french gangs from season 1, its a long time thing.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:07:41 am by RestarT »

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2012, 01:15:24 pm »

We do not need any alliances

False, you played already in many alliances, so it seems you needed it. From Darth Alliance, then with SoT as Rogues by  long time, The North Bandits and now with Hawks... Oh, yeah I forgot about some plays with TTTLA...

at the beginning of the season we rejected the proposals ttt and cs. Hawks are the only gang with whom we want to have an alliance in the future.

CS? Nice joke. CS (or maybe it was RDA these times, I don't remember) played only one time with BBS - when Red Dot was leader of it he got Nice Boat and Kilgore as I remember, but now there is no Red Dot in our squad and we won't do such mistake.

BBS was strong? :) It is still but two years ago there was no gang of 20 people like now. Even the great VSB can't play alone :)

BBS was strong only in old times, when noone used drugs, but they did, that's why they could destroy bigger gangs with 5 persons. And yes, as well they've got good builds :)
When everyone started to use drugs they loose their "power".

Ps: I don't want to participle in fight between VSB and Hawks, so please don't :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:20:19 pm by jan0s1k »

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2012, 01:19:51 pm »

Ok, first of all, this is a subforum where you should speak either czech or slovak. Respect it.

Second of all, although I love the discussion which is the oldest gang and which is more powerfull or which harvested more fruits, this topic is supposed to be discussion between members of VSB&Hawks and their friends. Dont make it into something else.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2012, 06:49:47 pm »

Hele, nelíže ten Plenitel v těch mrazech kovový zábradlí? Já mu totiž vůbec nerozumím!  ::)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2012, 06:51:58 pm »

Kdo ví co všechno Plenitel líže ...  ::)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Plech

• I'm a loner.
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2012, 07:15:50 pm »

Podme sem vsichni napsat nejakej debilni komentar, at ze sebe udelame uplny kokoty :D
alias Pic Ho.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2012, 07:26:28 pm »

Podme sem vsichni napsat nejakej debilni komentar, at ze sebe udelame uplny kokoty :D
to ale neni fer. plenitel totiz uz davno zacal psat, jeste pred tim, nez jsi vyhlasil tuhle soutez. takhle ma velkej naskok.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

RestarT

• MC Vagina is back!
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2012, 07:31:27 pm »

Proč ne, i když řekl bych že tímhle postem sis zajistil vítězství v této souteži...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 24 queries.