Poll

Nerf AC

Yes
- 54 (55.1%)
No
- 44 (44.9%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: For the thousand time...  (Read 17342 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: For the thousand time...
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2012, 08:17:52 am »

you little trollaks think you are trolling me and making me mad with your post lol

If you are still not mad i will invite some french to loot your raped corpse hehe

I want you rage.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:20:15 am by manero »

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2012, 08:38:43 am »

If you are still not mad i will invite some french to loot your raped corpse hehe

I want you rage.

Nope.
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2012, 10:40:17 am »

Did we whine like you when we lost? Nope. Anyway. You have Klamath only because we decided that this hole suits well The Cowards gang  ;D You - rats - can crawl among the other rats on trapper town hehe... Crawl poor grimmi, crawl.

LoL well you decided after ass kick dont you remember ?

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2012, 11:15:35 am »

As opposed to you I barely remember that insignificant fight somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:38:45 am by manero »
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2012, 11:34:03 am »

In my opinion, if fast relog was removed, I would be completely accept AC trolls and make a build to counter them.
One just can't simply remove fast relog.
There's legendary weapon called: "proxy". Forgot about it?
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2012, 11:43:51 am »

One just can't simply remove fast relog.
There's legendary weapon called: "proxy". Forgot about it?
Please, before you come to me about PvP, go play a major amount of it first.
First of all, at most, there was only 2 waves of enemies last session unless some crazy preparations.
On the other hand, proxies and characters got banned lots of times. (Yeah, some people still ignored bannings.)
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2012, 12:25:49 pm »

The solution could be after fast relog:
1. Relocation of second combat character over random city, or other place which is far away from the place of contact
2. setting property of SPECIAL to 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 after timeout 10minutes, character is not able to fight.

Is really difference if you fight with 2 or (3-7) and more combat characters.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:32:05 pm by McBorn »
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2012, 12:40:40 pm »

on 2. still AC troll wins
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2012, 12:59:40 pm »

My suggestion would be to make burst shots ignore AC - you just can't dodge all bullets.
And add -AC to ammo like rockets and grenades.

There is already -AC for ammunition, it's called AC modifier, though it's zero for half of the ammunition out there or set quite low.

edit:
Hmm interesting, maybe armor class could be balanced out mostly by adjusting ammunition modifiers or at least partially.

First of all, at most, there was only 2 waves of enemies last session unless some crazy preparations.

Let me see, from the community thoughts i've been playing some time with the biggest cheaters, abusers, hackers and what not they have been called, cool people actually, i remember only 1 wave of alts, rarely second that consisted of only few people in the best case scenario who actually waited those 3 minutes to log into another character upon dying. That timer was effective to prevent PvP going complete marbles, no matter what players say, proxies are not suitable for waves because all free proxies lag like very much and tend to crash frequently, second of all things considered those players who did break rules and did second waves were some small irrelevant cells who just best to ignore because they didn't spoil the gameplay for others in the grand scheme of things, hardly at all.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:04:02 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2012, 10:02:37 pm »

There is already -AC for ammunition, it's called AC modifier, though it's zero for half of the ammunition out there or set quite low.

edit:
Hmm interesting, maybe armor class could be balanced out mostly by adjusting ammunition modifiers or at least partially.

I thought the AC (on trolls- not from armor) was from some sort of dodge ability- not actually dodging bullets as they come, but moving erratically to impede targeting. (Not literally onscreen, but as the underlying logic.)

So AP ammo should make no difference.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2012, 10:08:04 pm »

I thought the AC (on trolls- not from armor) was from some sort of dodge ability- not actually dodging bullets as they come, but moving erratically to impede targeting. (Not literally onscreen, but as the underlying logic.)

So AP ammo should make no difference.

AP ammo is -35% on damage resistance to your characters target, it does nothing on the targets armor class. The only weapon that does anything to armor class on its target is flamer fuel. Maybe there is other ammo that does - to armor class but it is small amount like -10 or -20 which doesn't make much difference.

Maybe a solution is not a nerf but give us certian weapons which are weak other wise in PvP that is good for killing AC characters? JHP ammo doesn't do shit these days maybe make this the anti amor class ammo? Maybe have the ability to counter measure the current state of AC would be another solution. Just an idea.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:14:23 pm by Ville »
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2012, 05:44:06 pm »

I would suggest to make a special ninja suit.
Wearing it as armor AC = declared.
Without such a costume AC = AC / 2

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2012, 05:45:37 pm »

I would suggest to make a special ninja suit.
Wearing it as armor AC = declared.
Without such a costume AC = AC / 2
It's called a bluesuit
Back In-Game :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 31 queries.