"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 01, 2024, 07:32:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: TC system  (Read 27109 times)

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
Re: TC system
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 01:18:12 pm »

someone know how much is max capacity for influence in town? Because this game has really poor wiki.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 01:32:29 pm »

I don't think there is a max.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 02:10:19 pm »

the main goal of this game is having fights (and fun).

Is it? Never heard that one. ;)

I honestly think the new TC system is a great idea; much better one that there was before - though its still just one of these things, things that reduce this game to "PEW PEW GOT YA IMMA UBERPWNA" penis size compensator. And that aint right.

For starters, getting insane ammounts of moneys aint right. Not for standing around. You guys are concerned by how to move caps away from players, you reduce quest rewards, trader caps and make it as impossible to trade as possible. And thats right thing to do, but not this way. Not if it means disadvantaging small groups and loners.  All those big gangs have to do is stand around. I work real hard few hours a day as a loner just to get me 50k. And i still think im in a good spot here amongst others.

So, there is a box of items. People fighting over it. A little better, than it was before, but it still sucks. That box comes too cheap. I propose steps should be made to encourage something other than turning towns into warzones. Player run justice, maybe? What if influence didnt automaticaly give you items, but represented percentage of town traffic, given to the gang? All the caps spawned in the city, through quests or traders, transmuted into what it is now by this given percentage? What if killing anyone that isnt draining influence struck down this number?

And later, what if those caps could be used to purchase the actual guard scripts for the militia? (its a joke anyways, all those uberguys standing there for the single purpose of getting pwned by exploits) What if you can support local traders, buying them better merchandise tiers, to kickstart local economy?

Let the players actually work for it is all that im saying here.

And btw, now that TC takes days instead of minutes, why not cancel TC zones, making the whole city one big one?
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 03:04:58 pm »

What this tread about ? About that you not able to TC cities ?

First of all 3 guys will newer able to buy militia if 20 guys stay inside.

2nd. It was be possible to buy militia in all sessions wasn't it ?

3rd. militia have about 300 hp

So stop crying if you have some problems with playing.

About TC on this session.
It have some bugs but main idea are interesting. Normal stuff in lockers and necessity to stay inside make TC more interesting.
If will be fix of "directions for militia" and "TC timer" that would be really perfect.

i am not crying. sot are good players and they took all towns...we had bh but we lost it to sot. i dont have problem with milita in town but i dont want to get swarmed by them every 10-15min because sot got infl over 50-100, there should be max lvl for influence and it should go down like rep to basic 15* if there is no players in town. 2nd when some gang is taking city now gang who have the town can easly rush with full militia over and over or add mercs militia so they will have 500+ hp, i am not saying sot is a cheater cause they got avengers and gatlings...we have it to but this tc system is only for swarm wars

avv

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 03:15:59 pm »

i am not crying. sot are good players and they took all towns...we had bh but we lost it to sot. i dont have problem with milita in town but i dont want to get swarmed by them every 10-15min because sot got infl over 50-100, there should be max lvl for influence and it should go down like rep to basic 15* if there is no players in town. 2nd when some gang is taking city now gang who have the town can easly rush with full militia over and over or add mercs militia so they will have 500+ hp,

Haven't tried tc yet but this militia thing totally sounds awful. Last wipe we had enough militia shenanigans for tenthousand ragequits
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 03:34:53 pm »

right now tc is waiting simulator...
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 03:44:54 pm »

we have it to but this tc system is only for swarm wars
Indeed, more people means faster takeover city. Infinity story about swarm

right now tc is waiting simulator...

Same as finding of blueprints...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:15:20 pm by Graf »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 04:03:30 pm »

we have it to but this tc system is only for swarm wars

i realize its a computer game, but try to imagine such situation in post-apo world. who will control the towns? people who unite in the same big common goal or small unorganised groups? where poeple will be seek for material goods like not in the cities? number = strenght. tc was alwas a place for the biggest and strongest. if you dont like - you still can go to hinkley to have some boring, alone/small group pvp.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 04:24:24 pm »

i am not crying. sot are good players and they took all towns...we had bh but we lost it to sot. i dont have problem with milita in town but i dont want to get swarmed by them every 10-15min because sot got infl over 50-100, there should be max lvl for influence and it should go down like rep to basic 15* if there is no players in town. 2nd when some gang is taking city now gang who have the town can easly rush with full militia over and over or add mercs militia so they will have 500+ hp, i am not saying sot is a cheater cause they got avengers and gatlings...we have it to but this tc system is only for swarm wars

First of all I told about McBorn  :)

And about influence: We have influence because we taking cities by real players and waste our time and ammo for it. And nobody from us don't crying about HAWKS(for example) who staying in hotel by 4+ people all the time and getting really great influence by it...

And sorry but frome each session to each session this crying guys on forum newer changes...

in previous time thay made some allyes with epic swarms of people but now they only crying about Hinkley etc... So ok, join it  ;)
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 04:28:35 pm »

i realize its a computer game, but try to imagine such situation in post-apo world. who will control the towns? people who unite in the same big common goal or small unorganised groups? where poeple will be seek for material goods like not in the cities? number = strenght. tc was alwas a place for the biggest and strongest. if you dont like - you still can go to hinkley to have some boring, alone/small group pvp.

Why you dont like swarms then? the biggest = strongest = best. I knew you like swamr faction  :-*
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 04:32:24 pm »

but dear sot...you forget about one thing...you looted from tc chcest 10k 2mm ammo...and few k of 4.7 ammo...same milions of amo from whole world in one of the town...stop being such a pricks when you heve tons of hq stuff from "bugs"

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 04:37:16 pm »

but dear sot...you forget about one thing...you looted from tc chcest 10k 2mm ammo..

It's a mistake! we loot 2000K ammo 2mm  ;D
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 05:06:45 pm »

Peacefull Rogues,
will cry for the swarm when their start to play another server, as is typical for them, their epical rage quit and never more 2238 with the third announcement on the ofic. forum.  :)
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 05:17:30 pm »

Peacefull Rogues,
will cry for the swarm when their start to play another server, as is typical for them, their epical rage quit and never more 2238 with the third announcement on the ofic. forum.  :)

Thats true actually. I personally expect another "We are leaving due to no enemies, our e penines are too long, noone can fight us. Goodbye we are leaving!!!!!!! blablabla" really soon  ;)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 05:20:11 pm »

the new tc system is a shit, small gangs like us cant do tc! i think, the tc system need a change

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 16 queries.