"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:16:51 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Silent Death bursters  (Read 31866 times)

Re: Silent Death bursters
« Reply #225 on: January 26, 2012, 11:15:50 pm »

Deputy: I don't care about your player killing, really. Just don't say that I do easy crits on commercial and stuff like that.
« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2012, 11:50:38 pm »

Mr.dope, i read your post,. and all your suggested tactics were written like some ironic joke and made to look like un-viable options. ( trolling )
for example the last suggestion : stay in your tent and dont go out,. ugh. great one.

most or all of the others have been mentioned before

dont try to tell me you were trying to be taken seriusly.

it clearly looks like your butthurt about some sneaker killing you Xd

you have to calculate into the big picture, this game is not 1vs1 in reno.

« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2012, 04:33:31 am »

In my case, i dont find it balanced got shot today from a sneaker onehex with greasegun critburst stealing me 679 HP !
while im wearing CA with nearly 80 % and have a tanker build with toughness and even tougher

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2012, 07:02:12 am »

130!! Read previous posts god damnit! Yea, it was the weakest sniper I could choose.

90+40=130 if I'm not mistaking  :)
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2012, 09:54:46 am »

Of course if you are not able to make some simple build and ask it on random theme on forum that is too evident to suppose that you will die in game again and again at the first time.

ps. Just check your own build, lvling this, or make your sneaker too. And after that write what do you think about game-mechanic of sneak...  ;)

At this moment sneaker can kill only sniper from 2 bursts of p90 or shoot someone from 1hex. That at least less effective then "heavy-handed-bluesuits"

Well, its not a random theme on forum, its SD burst theme and I'm asking about SD burst counter build. Do you know one?

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2012, 12:20:51 pm »

From what Ive observed so far, SD bursters are a weapon of poor and mass trolling, when even no skilled player is able to pull one kill.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2012, 12:25:32 pm »

For the love of talos let's get this over with already!

Nerf Silent Death in some way, nuff said. ::)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Kombajn

• Ciśnij pompki, paziu.
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2012, 12:37:31 pm »

For the love of talos let's get this over with already!

Nerf Silent Death in some way, nuff said. ::)

Just disable burst mode when Silent Death perk is picked. Like Fast Shoot trait disables aiming mode.
Currently retired.
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2012, 02:42:16 pm »

Just disable burst mode when Silent Death perk is picked. Like Fast Shoot trait disables aiming mode.

That looks like a best solution. Normal GG users will not suffer, and people will not need to rerol, cause SD shot from magnum or desert eagle should still do some decent damage.

Vandal

• The Sarmatian
« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2012, 02:50:12 pm »

I agree with this.

I have SD burster and all I can say its too much overpowered...

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #235 on: January 27, 2012, 03:07:32 pm »

Chillout girls, Solar told that burst + silent death is just a bug. Bug will be fixed.

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2012, 03:17:57 pm »

Thats too boring already... Lat's talk about "silent-death grenaders" for example... Or about "heavy-handed-bluesuits"...

When only pain remains need to exchange theme idea ;)

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2012, 03:51:36 pm »

Sure, lets just nerf silent death and tell everyone who rolled it to piss off. Can we do that to big guns and unarmed next? The only trolls I see are the ones here complaining instead of offering anything useful to this thread.
"The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame..."

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2012, 04:15:13 pm »

Sure, lets just nerf silent death and tell everyone who rolled it to piss off. Can we do that to big guns and unarmed next? The only trolls I see are the ones here complaining instead of offering anything useful to this thread.

the only trolls i see here are the ones talking about other trolls and wanting to keep an OP perk to troll others. get it?
« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2012, 04:19:46 pm »

Actually there were many decent solutions in this thread, from limiting damage output for SD burst to introducing a sneak suit.

Now go reroll a non-sneaker character, get shredded to pieces anytime you encounter a SD burster and come back to this thread:)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 22 queries.