"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:34:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Silent Death bursters  (Read 31857 times)

pti4ka

• SoT
Re: Silent Death bursters
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2012, 02:56:50 pm »

This theme now can be named as "Sneakers" because bursters are not so dangerous now and there are a lot different strong sneakers builds...

Btw:
This is not strange at all. Yes, I am doubleburst SD burster and I had two bursts to kill this sniper. First burst was critical for 100 hp and the second one non-critical for 30 hp. Of course both bursts were from range and of course I was dead right after because of 10 other SoT standing around.

Thats a joke...SoT don't have any 90hp snipers in CA  :D
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2012, 03:18:07 pm »

I have seen them in SF shop, not sure if they spawn there or someone sold them.
But they have limited battery and I don't think you can recharge them, so you can't just walk with them all the time.

Thank you, JovankaB. I'll try to find one.

Yet, dont you think that's not reasonable to have such a hard to get counter against GG sneaker?
« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2012, 03:28:22 pm »

This theme now can be named as "Sneakers" because bursters are not so dangerous now and there are a lot different strong sneakers builds...

sneakers are ok, till they dont 1 shot you without leaving any chance, like SD bursters.

Can someone recomend a good build/tactic against SD bursters (except being twice more than SD bursters)

BTW: motion sensor can let you detect people from 15hexes. Awesome, GG can burst from 15 hexes and it will be last thing that you will see :(

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2012, 04:36:26 pm »

Can someone recomend a good build/tactic against SD bursters (except being twice more than SD bursters)

Of course if you are not able to make some simple build and ask it on random theme on forum that is too evident to suppose that you will die in game again and again at the first time.

ps. Just check your own build, lvling this, or make your sneaker too. And after that write what do you think about game-mechanic of sneak...  ;)

At this moment sneaker can kill only sniper from 2 bursts of p90 or shoot someone from 1hex. That at least less effective then "heavy-handed-bluesuits"
« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2012, 04:48:44 pm »

Thats a joke...SoT don't have any 90hp snipers in CA  :D
130!! Read previous posts god damnit! Yea, it was the weakest sniper I could choose.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2012, 04:49:53 pm »

That at least less effective then "heavy-handed-bluesuits"

haha really? care to elaborate please?

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2012, 05:22:36 pm »

pti4ka u don't know what u talking about :) And its no offence mentioned.
I played some on SD burster and its pretty OP and shits about killing only snipers are just shits
« Reply #217 on: January 26, 2012, 05:53:02 pm »

no they nerfted them...now they are balanced, you can deal more than 180 damage in range from behind with +brd and better ctis form p90. but still 1hex in back is death and i think it is ok. maby they should nerf a litle range crits to max 180-200. stop whining...best way against sneakers protect you back and learn how to move back foward so sneaker wont shoot you in back...
« Reply #218 on: January 26, 2012, 08:00:19 pm »

I have seen them in SF shop, not sure if they spawn there or someone sold them.
But they have limited battery and I don't think you can recharge them, so you can't just walk with them all the time.

I seen them one time at gunrunners and bought 3 maybe and appears that you must recharge them by dropping them on the floor and charging with item from your inventory.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #219 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:39 pm »

no they nerfted them...now they are balanced, you can deal more than 180 damage in range from behind with +brd and better ctis form p90. but still 1hex in back is death and i think it is ok. maby they should nerf a litle range crits to max 180-200. stop whining...best way against sneakers protect you back and learn how to move back foward so sneaker wont shoot you in back...

and here come the tips and tricks to protect yourself against silent death sneakers!
1. move like a spaz back and forth!
2. everyone make 10 PE char! if you're lucky you can see them from 5 hexes!
3. be happy they can ONLY deal 180-200 HPs of damage! oh wait, double burst? 360-400 HP's of damage!
4. always carry motion sensor because these things are sooo easy to be found! even giant ants have them!
5. make sure you always carry a BA, MAYBE you will survive! hell, if not, you just lost your BA to a bluesuit that can find 30 greasers in 1 hour anyway.
6. make SD build yourself since other builds are 90% useless.
7. always play TB. oh wait, that won't make a HUGE difference anyway since the sneakers can activate sneak on world map.
8. always carry an APA with avenger minigun and... WTF?
9. super-stims are always a must! only if you can click "i" and press left mouse click, then select "hand" icon faster than the sneaker can burst you for the second time, then you're off to a great start!
10. stay in your tent all the time. they won't get you there.

« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2012, 09:45:14 pm »

3. be happy they can ONLY deal 180-200 HPs of damage! oh wait, double burst? 360-400 HP's of damage!
You obviously know what you are talking about  ::)
Two criticals in a row, cool story...
« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2012, 09:51:19 pm »

whaaawhaaawhaaaaaaa

there, fixed that for you.

keep on topic, stop trolling please.

so much butthurt in this thread its amazing

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2012, 10:16:33 pm »

You obviously know what you are talking about  ::)
Two criticals in a row, cool story...

yeah it is pretty obvious you don't give a shit about balance anyway because you, yourself have a sneaker char (duh! "sneaking around..."), and you'd REALLY HATE IT if you couldn't just roll into New Reno commercial and do some easy crits with easily farmable gear.
ok, let's assume, there aren't 2 criticals, it's only one. it's still incredibly OP, considering max range for most SMG's is ALOT MORE than even 10PE char can see your sneaked character. 200+ HP critical leaves most characters severely wounded, which more than easy to take down with a second burst.

TankBoy, i brought some solid arguments there(which are on-topic BTW, did you even READ that post or you just pretended to read it?). you don't agree, you call me a troll, which is quite ironic, innit? you're pathetic.

IMHO sneak shouldn't be that overpowered. should mostly be a scouting advantage and somewhat a little more subtle. the way it was before wipe was perfect, to be honest.
« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2012, 10:46:26 pm »

yeah it is pretty obvious you don't give a shit about balance anyway because you, yourself have a sneaker char...
Yes, I do.  :)
...and you'd REALLY HATE IT if you couldn't just roll into New Reno commercial and do some easy crits with easily farmable gear.
Nah, my sneaker was never at commercial, though I'm planning to go there and hunt some other sneakers (which is what I like, not everybody is like you, killing poor bluesuit traders or crafters)  ;)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2012, 11:02:12 pm »

killing poor bluesuit traders or crafters)  ;)

make a new thread under Gang Issues, saying "DEPUTYDOPE IZ PK OH NOEZ!!!oneone" and keep this thread clean. i'm not gonna justify my actions to people that don't understand anything ok? cheers!

PS: i think i managed to make people stick more to the game than you anyway.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:04:48 pm by DeputyDope »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.