"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:26:52 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Silent Death bursters  (Read 31854 times)

Re: Silent Death bursters
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2012, 10:14:05 pm »

Damn, toothpix you will get killed in unguarded areas anyway, no matter the silent death perk. If you have low hp, you die. If you have high hp, but weak protection, you die. It's that simple, don't blame SD as I said I wasn't able to kill 130 hp guy in good armor.

There's a difference between when you can put up a fight and when you just die from a 250+ crit from distance.

Besides if you have high HP and good armor, you just die after the second burst, because the first breaks your armor:p

Make sneakers risk more, not just their smg, then it might be ok.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2012, 11:00:49 pm »

I got not even maxed SD sneaker and it can kill anyone with grease gun in one burst ;) Then its pretty imba.

It will be good when it will be like in description "pistols" not smg
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2012, 11:47:04 pm »

I got not even maxed SD sneaker and it can kill anyone with grease gun in one burst ;) Then its pretty imba.

It will be good when it will be like in description "pistols" not smg

you are talking about burst from 1hex right?
that seems to be the only problem imo.

Ranged Sd bursts are not all-powerfull, they do tend to shred low lvl bluesuits tho but i see nothing wrong with that.

when shooting a tanked meeler or bg´er for example, your not gona kill them in 1 ranged SD burst, if hes drugged up on psicho and/or beer, you wont finish him with a second burst.

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2012, 09:03:40 am »

Ranged Sd bursts are not all-powerfull, they do tend to shred low lvl bluesuits tho but i see nothing wrong with that.

when shooting a tanked meeler or bg´er for example, your not gona kill them in 1 ranged SD burst, if hes drugged up on psicho and/or beer, you wont finish him with a second burst.

It's not just bluesuits, they seem to one-shot everything BUT heavily armored tank characters. Besides if your tank has little PE (from beer and psycho), you won't even see a good sneaker because they would burst from max distance, hide and re-sneak.

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2012, 10:17:25 am »

Even snipers can only see from 3 hexes back a sneaker its not hard to run into his back to 1 hex. But its still pretty wtf i killed guy on psycho+ba with 1 brust from greese gun ?
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2012, 10:18:06 am »

I wasn't able to kill 130 hp guy in good armor.

Hmmm, this is very strange! Only a noob SD burster wouldn't be able to kill a 130 guy 1 on 1. Especialy when his "good" armor was looted from yakuza shit encounter and has half deterioration ; )

You are not SD burster, are you?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:43:57 am by набегат »
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2012, 11:14:57 am »

QQ more. Get motion sensor and it's bye bye to the enemy sneakers.
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2012, 11:21:37 am »

motion sensor

How does it work? Where you can get one?
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2012, 11:28:56 am »

How does it work? Where you can get one?
I think its craftable.
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2012, 11:31:40 am »

If someone already succesfully used motion sensor against sneakers, can he/she explains where to get one (and how) and how is it working.

Here what wiki says: "Having active motion sensor (in an active slot) gives +2 Perception for the purpose of sneakers detection (it's not capped at 10)."

Wow! now you can spot sneaker from 5 hexes instead of 3. And since you will have your motion sensor in your active slot you can throw it in the sneaker and desneak him!

Siriusly, does any one can describe his succesfull using of it? in 1 on 1 fight?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:36:06 am by набегат »
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2012, 11:47:05 am »

I don't know where to get one or if it's craftable but I know I died many times because of it. I was told by the guy who was using it that he can see me at 15 hex always. 15hex is a lot, same as greese gun range so you can't even shoot. Besides usually motion sensor is used by other sneakers so you can't see them and they see everything.

JovankaB

« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2012, 11:48:39 am »

If someone already succesfully used motion sensor against sneakers, can he/she explains where to get one (and how) and how is it working.

Here what wiki says: "Having active motion sensor (in an active slot) gives +2 Perception for the purpose of sneakers detection (it's not capped at 10)."

It's old info, now they make people within 15 hex visible, including sneakers and people behind walls.
« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2012, 12:28:23 pm »

Hmmm, this is very strange! Only a noob SD burster wouldn't be able to kill a 130 guy 1 on 1. Especialy when his "good" armor was looted from yakuza shit encounter and has half deterioration ; )

You are not SD burster, are you?
This is not strange at all. Yes, I am doubleburst SD burster and I had two bursts to kill this sniper. First burst was critical for 100 hp and the second one non-critical for 30 hp. Of course both bursts were from range and of course I was dead right after because of 10 other SoT standing around.
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2012, 02:11:47 pm »

It's old info, now they make people within 15 hex visible, including sneakers and people behind walls.

how do u get one?

JovankaB

« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2012, 02:35:26 pm »

how do u get one?

I have seen them in SF shop, not sure if they spawn there or someone sold them.
But they have limited battery and I don't think you can recharge them, so you can't just walk with them all the time.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 27 queries.