"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:40:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Silent Death bursters  (Read 31861 times)

Re: Silent Death bursters
« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2012, 07:09:25 pm »

Need to know egzactly what was changed?Maybe only Grease gun ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2012, 07:12:03 pm »

Maube...but now it work normally...

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2012, 08:04:27 pm »

So im seeing smaller numbers with SD, I also did a crit burst from the back and it did not crit, pretty sure I was positioned directly behind the npc, could be a bug? I don't want to ruin my sets of armor to test, but I feel like now SD has been turbo nerfed. Big guns guy with in your face and quick recovery can now stand up to SD hth and bursters so why make anything else? If I don't like the way its changed can an admin take away my silent death and sg skill and replace it with bg skill and a different perk?
"The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame..."

pti4ka

• SoT
« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2012, 08:21:14 pm »

So im seeing smaller numbers with SD, I also did a crit burst from the back and it did not crit, pretty sure I was positioned directly behind the npc, could be a bug? I don't want to ruin my sets of armor to test, but I feel like now SD has been turbo nerfed. Big guns guy with in your face and quick recovery can now stand up to SD hth and bursters so why make anything else? If I don't like the way its changed can an admin take away my silent death and sg skill and replace it with bg skill and a different perk?

That already work nice, don't worry  :)

I wrote about that bursters some time before, but now (after some fix) that works normally.
It's painfull only for some bluesuits or really noobly players, so that's ok now.

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2012, 08:27:05 pm »

^ What?

But yea, there should be an NPC in the game that allows level 24 players to respec their guy. It would prevent alot of madness when things happen that make people have to make new characters.
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2012, 09:39:39 pm »

Isn't In Your Face supposed to work only with unarmed/melee? Or is it bugged?
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2012, 09:51:10 pm »

Its not bugged, so no Big G will take it if they wanna use a gun.

« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:01 pm »

looks like he already fix it
Now sneakers work normal
Heavy-handed unarmed are more big problem on this moment...

Silent Death got "fixed", so now Heavy Handed needs to be "fixed".
Everything needs to be "fixed" so BGs would win 100% of the fights against unarmed or sneakers.
Fix everything please, make BGs pwn everything because that's how it should work! Everyone play BG! Yay!

The respec guy idea is very good, we could all change to BG apes instantly and not waste time leveling it(those who were BGs from start had the advantage, because they could exploit nade bug exping their BGs, while we were wasting time exploting nade bug exping our unarmed heavy handed/SD sneakers).

Anyway, quitting the sarcasm, I wonder if devs do tests and think about the game themselves besides only listening to only-BG-should-pwn noobs' whines.
If there was no nerf though, sorry, it's a misunderstanding(need to do some testing myself).

NINJA EDIT:
Yeah quick tests done, I don't really see much nerfing, camping Big Gunners still being punished hard(unlike those that do some thinking, they pose a threat), although I sometimes see that SD doesn't trigger even in the back but it's rare and OK for me.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:22:49 pm by Floodnik »

Onihane

• Gantz Super Shooter
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2012, 11:06:32 pm »

Funny, I tried to SD an unarmed guy and missed from 1 hex, he pulled out a minigun and owned me before I could actually hurt him with a burst. So whoever said that in your face isnt viable for BG guy, then you are thinking of a sneak BG guy.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2012, 11:09:47 pm »

Outside of in your face being fixed to work properly, there's not been any other change with the last update.

Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2012, 05:24:51 pm »

Funny, I tried to SD an unarmed guy and missed from 1 hex, he pulled out a minigun and owned me before I could actually hurt him with a burst. So whoever said that in your face isnt viable for BG guy, then you are thinking of a sneak BG guy.

Yes If think better maybe IYF isnt that bad for BG guy because u can trick other bg or SD to attack u from one hex and then pull out yr gun and shoot him, still after sometime people will know that that guy have IYF and its not good to one hex bursting an unarmed guy and then IYF will be wasted perk for BG guy. My opinion.

« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2012, 08:12:33 pm »

You guys need to stop complaining and whining about silent death bursters they are perfectly normal and great feature of the game.
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2012, 11:35:51 pm »

You guys need to stop complaining and whining about silent death bursters they are perfectly normal and great feature of the game.

Isn't this the right place for (general) game discussion?
I think it's very usefull to hear different sides to the same story.

So please, for my sake, keep discussing! (as if anyone was going to stop)
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2012, 09:19:14 pm »

Any further comment from the devs? It's pretty much impossible to play in any non-guarded town right now due to sneakers...
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2012, 09:29:13 pm »

Damn, toothpix you will get killed in unguarded areas anyway, no matter the silent death perk. If you have low hp, you die. If you have high hp, but weak protection, you die. It's that simple, don't blame SD as I said I wasn't able to kill 130 hp guy in good armor.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.