"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:10:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: APK does it exist?  (Read 15807 times)

Re: APK does it exist?
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 10:24:56 am »

Correct.

We have a lot of different guys, who do a lot of different things.  If I had to name one problem we have it's that we have no cohesive goal.  We did TC last age when we could, but we have just as many members who want nothing to do with it as we have members who want to do it. 

However, saying "Go do TC and be real bad guys" is pretty stupid.  It makes little to no sense, actually.  Honestly, considering that 99% of the server hates us for one reason (or multiple) is pretty indicative that we're doing a good job of being "the bad guys", regardless of how we choose to do it.

When you boil it all down, most of you guys simply don't like the way we play, and that's fine.  You don't have to, and we aren't asking you to.  But crying because we don't do things the way you or other people do them is useless.  To be honest, a lot of the "gang issues" that get discussed here is mostly crying and complaining about every little thing.  It doesn't matter the topic, some of you will cry about it like a teenage girl who is upset because daddy doesn't like her scumbag boyfriend, or a bitch that lost her makeup. 

We try not to do a lot of that crying about this, that, or the other, because we laugh at y'all for it.  We tend not to post vids, or screens, or tell everyone "lolz, look we fucked you up n00bs, ur bad players suck it" ***shit in mouth*** because we feel it would make us look just as retarded as we think some of you are.

Oh, Dantiko.  If you think that all PK's are just underage children, then you don't know many PK's.  And this brings us to my last point...

The reason S8 is still around is because most of us are friends.  We LIKE playing together, it's as simple as that.  It's not some misplaced sense of power over new players, it's not some ridiculous fantasy land to us.  We like the game, and we like playing it with our friends.  That's why the faction still exists.  There are new players, and old players, and everyone else is in the middle somewhere, including me.  For anyone to claim to know otherwise is pretty ridiculous.  Seriously, I don't know what goes on in TSAR or TTTLA's mumble/IRC/whatever, because I'm not there.  And I won't pretend to.  The logic works both ways.

If making fun of us makes you feel better, by all means keep doing it.  It doesn't really hurt any of our feelings.  We see our side, you see your side, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

WD
You know, I still hate your guts and always will (just in the context of the game, of course), but I appreciate this post. This has enlightened me in different ways. I gotta tell you though, it feels great to kill your members (give a shout out to Nephilim, or whatever his name is), and I will continue to. See you in the wasteland!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:26:36 am by Lt. Serg »
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 02:22:11 pm »

I never used mercs or friends with mercs in pvp.

Never said you did, and I never said it was PvP.

I was camping a humvee I found, and you and some guy showed up.  I killed you, he got away before I could get a final shot off... and then he returned a few minutes later with 5 mercs and smashed me.

I distinctly remember you making a comment that I couldn't carry all the plasma grenades you had on you at the time.  This was near Hub, BTW.

Of course you had long respawned by the time the mercs dropped in on me.

So unless you have a habit of sharing that char with other players, it was you.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:26:49 pm by Wind_Drift »
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 02:25:44 pm »

You know, I still hate your guts and always will (just in the context of the game, of course), but I appreciate this post. This has enlightened me in different ways. I gotta tell you though, it feels great to kill your members (give a shout out to Nephilim, or whatever his name is), and I will continue to. See you in the wasteland!

It's all good man.  In every engagement, someone has to lose for there to be a victor.  If you're happy when you're victorious, I can't disparage you for it.

;D

And I'm sure Neph will see the post.
Iguana Pete's sister

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 10:18:18 pm »

I still cant relate all this Wind drift, to the fact you shoot low level people on low level areas just for the lulz. You claim to avoid certain retarded actions but the way I see it, and I dare say most people do (this being the point, I dont know why you dont see it) murdering people unable to fight back, regardless you take their loot or not is plain wrong, its 1 sided fun, its bullying people around and that shouldn't exist on a game. In real life its a pretty dire situation but again it isn't like we control stuff there. Here however with our tools at our disposal, its simply stupid to let bullies have their way.

At any rate this scuffle here isn't with you or your pals but with the devs and their sick ways.
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2012, 02:58:16 am »

killing a RT character at 10 hexes w/4 characters in TB and then later w/ 10 people again at less then 10 hexes not very thrilling, but killing your faction leader's pathetic "merc attack" was glorious as well as smoking your 4 guys in RT trap w/ 2 snipers was also really awesome.Im normally not the boasting "OMG WE PWN U!?!?!" type but i figure since i saw some trash talking about me i had best throw in my 2 cents. Aside from that did i mention THERE WERE 2 OF US lolz against your whole team. You can't win them all shithead ;p

and now next on my list

I still cant relate all this Wind drift, to the fact you shoot low level people on low level areas just for the lulz. You claim to avoid certain retarded actions but the way I see it, and I dare say most people do (this being the point, I dont know why you dont see it) murdering people unable to fight back, regardless you take their loot or not is plain wrong, its 1 sided fun, its bullying people around and that shouldn't exist on a game. In real life its a pretty dire situation but again it isn't like we control stuff there. Here however with our tools at our disposal, its simply stupid to let bullies have their way.

At any rate this scuffle here isn't with you or your pals but with the devs and their sick ways.

I can never understand this,
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:02:18 am by The DUDE »
"Everyman is evil yes, everyman's a liar"

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 09:43:17 am »

guys, this gets off topic and boring.
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 05:23:21 am »

Look at it like this.  If the problem isn't with me or my friends, perhaps you shouldn't expend the energy shouting as us from your high horse.  I'm sure you feel majestic up there, but good ole Wilbur's shit stinks, too.  Maybe you should grab a shovel and scoop some of it up for fun and XP.  You can probably trade it in for 5 caps as well.  Maybe even 10 if you play your cards right.

You and Wilbur are welcome to take a shot at any one of us, any time.  We're big boys, we can handle it.  We understand it's just a game.

As far as your thoughts on the dev team... well, I'm not touching that one even with Wilbur's dick.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2012, 07:08:58 am »

killing a RT character at 10 hexes w/4 characters in TB and then later w/ 10 people again at less then 10 hexes not very thrilling, but killing your faction leader's pathetic "merc attack" was glorious as well as smoking your 4 guys in RT trap w/ 2 snipers was also really awesome.Im normally not the boasting "OMG WE PWN U!?!?!" type but i figure since i saw some trash talking about me i had best throw in my 2 cents. Aside from that did i mention THERE WERE 2 OF US lolz against your whole team. You can't win them all shithead ;p

Coming from down here against such a GREAT faction as yours, I don't care. I look forward to seeing you again as a pile of goo.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2012, 07:34:48 am »

Quote from: old PK/APK discussion
APK does it exist? cause some guys said they were APK but they shot me they told me I could go talk to them on their IRC but I'd rather cry on forum I think they're PK blah blah blah

Paraphrasing Nietzsche, the man who fights against monsters should be careful or become a monster himself, and when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

And all that.

To all those who whine because some APKs are bad or something (especially those who steal nicks and/or derp around with characters with names like "APK dude" killing people randomly), I dare them to play like an "APK" should, according to them, and see how long they do well before someone complains.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 09:06:14 pm »

Paraphrasing some ugly mer called Nai Tyrol-Llar for some RP purposes: "When thou enterest into Oblivion, Oblivion entereth into thee."

Anyway, both PK and APK have something in common, if they are hated they are making his job well.  :P
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Prometheus Pithras

• Blues, Blues Never Change
    • Black Metal Radio
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2012, 08:27:33 am »

Coming from down here against such a GREAT faction as yours, I don't care. I look forward to seeing you again as a pile of goo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQkLBqc78aw

About the title post..what can i say...all social groups eventually get corrupted for theyr members actions and/or theyr leader`s secret ambitions/desitions, regardless if they are "good" or "evil". People need to think more and stop narrowing themselves with those ancient ideas about "right" and "wrong" they are just gameplay styles, Section 8 has some players which also like playing in small groups-tb and do lone huntings.I do even know players which do these things on theyr own, or with fewer people, not needing to "tc", there are some of us which love classical style "pk", we dont have any "obligation" in any way to "satisfy" or met nonmembers/players needs/likes/expectations, we play in our way, you play in your way , you could always ask for your space without having to sound like a religious fanatic or an angry kid that doesnt get what he wants...about the hate to player killers in general...  i dont know what you are expecting , playing a "wasteland" themed game and having all non hostile players-non hostile npcs, and immortality,what would it be then? go playing habbo hotel if you want an avatar-themed chat "game"...its a real shame that this game has gradually lost its original meaning, and i know some old players would agree with this aswell... i remember wipes ago when it was a real warzone,i as a newbie had to go through broken hills underound cave, because the surface was a constant chaos, i didnt cry, never felt a need to , i just adapted to the dangers, and actually enjoyed the difficulty, even making random local allies, just for the sake of survival,when there was nowhere to be safe, when few people cried over the forum, few people had to cry about getting killed, when you died and there was random respawns, dying in hub and respawning in klamath (the usual respawn place), when mutants were so rare and there wasnt any really mayor imbalance,i remember when miners had to escape from the mine, since they spotted the mutant leader´s scout...those were great times...when newbies protect themselves making local battle groups instead of crying in an internet forum expecting others to solve theyr problems ...most of you never played in those great eras, you didnt need to show off everything you do, you didnt need to have tier 3 gear to actually have fun, all in all its a shame most of you will never enjoy such a great experience...there was no need to troll behind a computer screen, like a momma´s boy, raging and insulting as if it would change anything in any way, but instead, just making the entire thing suck...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:19:15 am by Prometheus Pithras »

[img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/nmcnly.jpg[/img

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9Zm8qBT-U[

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 08:56:00 am »

Never said you did, and I never said it was PvP.

I was camping a humvee I found, and you and some guy showed up.  I killed you, he got away before I could get a final shot off... and then he returned a few minutes later with 5 mercs and smashed me.

I distinctly remember you making a comment that I couldn't carry all the plasma grenades you had on you at the time.  This was near Hub, BTW.

Of course you had long respawned by the time the mercs dropped in

So unless you have a habit of sharing that char with other players, it was you.

So not my friend. It was (almost fail cause of you ;)) trade. Had no idea what happened
there after my death. l never share my lone glowpicker char ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:59:07 am by Vilgefortz »
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 07:23:18 am »

It's like fonline has it's own political parties, they believe opposite things to be true and behave in the same way(wanton murder).

Express

• Faster
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 06:00:30 pm »

In fonline APK does exist.
FONLINE 2238

Expres - Crafter SG LVL 21
Expfrance - SG LVL 23
Profesional - BG LVL 15
Merkury - Taxi lvl 24
SkillPro - Lockpiker  -24 lvl
Trapers - Traps - 23 lvl

I am looking for a gang.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2012, 04:05:34 pm »

APK's PK PK's therefore APK is a lie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.