"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:35:49 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: APK does it exist?  (Read 15814 times)

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
APK does it exist?
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:09:06 am »

I just have wonder this looong time..
Is there any real APK players/factions ingame, all I have heard APK is C88 (Also heard many bad things about them) and TTTLA (Also.. bad things)

If those 2 aren't APK what is APK then!?

Saumax

• The one who challenges the sun
    • NRA Forum
Re: APK does it exist?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 08:11:02 am »

no apk for you today, just gore death rage and pk for us! (i didn't mentioned trolls yet)
Mr. T używa kastetów ponieważ siła uderzenia przeciwnika gołą pięścią jest zbyt duża.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 08:11:34 am »

TSAR and TGRT (the grey rock tribe) are only true anti-pkish factions i know personally.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 08:13:19 am »

TSAR and TGRT (the grey rock tribe) are only true anti-pkish factions i know personally.
I was also in TGRT long time ago when I was still welcome to factions.
I don't remember though almost anything.. :/
But members was friends for everyone inside faction, unlike many other factions I have been in..
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 09:19:18 am »

No one can do bad by having fun in this game , unless you think the right way is to spend all your time in a cave crafting and teaching new players , that is the subject i won't touch furthermore.

" apk " better let's say " peacekeepers " are too poor to fight. No really. :)
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 09:46:41 am »

there is no such a thing as Apk, its just your own Mind that makes you shoot other or not to shoot.
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 10:34:20 am »

We, the Guardians, are APKish for years.

For me APK defines like this:
Don't shoot first on lone players / small groups in encounters or towns(non TC) if you are alone or with your gang.
Shoot anybody you think that might pose a threat if in high alert status.
Don't let fun of killing and loot be the first priority when killing a player - self defence should be top reason.

True APK can't exist in this community. Anybody has his/her own view on when somebody should be shot and of course the dead one is always the one complaining.

APK and PK could be considered Jedi and Sith. APK always lecturing PKs about the scum they are and PKs always ridicule the APKs guidelines, saying they are not better than every PK.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:38:47 am by Andr3aZ »

JovankaB

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 10:34:38 am »

Depends what you mean by "PK".

I have seen 8 "pro players" shooting one leather armor guy in random encounter while farming.
I don't really get what's fun about it or how suddenly it's not "lame swarm" if you are 8 to 1
but it is when the same 8 apes meet a slightly bigger group of like-minded apes.

But it's not complaining, I just consider it unnecessarily lame.
There are players who don't play the easy way and it doesn't mean they sit in cave and craft.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:06:06 am by JovankaB »

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 04:54:04 pm »

I agree with Andr3aZ and JovankaB on the above. Additionally...

To me a PK [in this game] is a not simply a "player who kills other players" (even though the letters P and K mean that literally). A PK [in this game] to me means a player who kills other players, with no honorable discretion. Typically a PK will also be the sort who reads my definition and pretends it is not possible to judge what "honorable discretion" is. They'll say your sense of it differs from theirs and who am i to judge theirs. That sort of thing. Yet we all know the moral standards for basic right-and-wrong in RL. The APK is usually a player who attempts to apply RL moral judgments onto situations inside this gaming environment. I am one such player. It's not easy [because i want to win all my fights too!]. The trick is to fight honorably even though the PKs fight dishonorably, and to find ways to stick to my superior standards. *big smile*

Reminder: there's a difference between killing and murder. All murders are killings, but not all killings are murder. A PK who acknowledges this is playing an evil character and is at least honest about it. A PK who rejects this is lying. Are you falling for it? They don't fool me!
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 05:08:37 pm »

APK is me.
Other poeple are PK.

Easy to understand.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 05:44:24 pm »

APK is me.
Other poeple are PK.

Easy to understand.

what? i don't understand.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 06:24:07 pm »

Means that he kill everybody for moral rules instead of fun or power  :)
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 06:26:52 pm »

I bet a 100 septims he doesn't even understand it himself.

Very few times have I seen a sensible post come from him.  (Something other people can easily comprehend without bullshit in it :P)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 07:42:17 pm »

Double your bet on that!

Seriously we should just add an age question when registering new characters, those who would fall for it better not be in the game at all

Its the little kids and anormal subspecies of humans who fuel the PK macropyre its just ridiculous. Just to say I like killing people over the wasteland, I dont like however killing low levels on a low level area (I see them on a northern town and they're dead)
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 08:14:55 pm »

There's nothing like APK in this game, nobody has right to judge others if they are bad or good and if they deserve death or not. Well, maybe except me... So if someone says "I'm killing bad people/PKs" or "I killed you because I thought you were PK" he is lying. All these are just poor, childish excuses to kill someone. Everyone follows his own way of understanding justice, but something like APK doesn't exist, deal with it already people.
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.485 seconds with 26 queries.