"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:08:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Problem with thiss game(and staff)  (Read 1453 times)

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
Problem with thiss game(and staff)
« on: January 03, 2012, 12:46:00 pm »

Ok cause as i see Charma's post deleted here is what he was writen:

Because the Devs in accept this:

http://youtu.be/TifuBRT1Y5Y

I wrote it in this topic:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=15240.0
I wrote this topic on: March 31, 2011, 12:00:41 pm »

What the F*CK are u Doing?
Why can't solve this Bullsh*t bug?
Why are u accept this?
Why are u want to kill this server?

And last dear Devs:

Why u changed the Mercs reaction time? Why??

Please anwer.

With respect:
Charma

Ok and now my turn:
WIthout any respect and i donned any answer,cuz i dont want to listen bullshits.

Charma have fackin right about this bug.Why cant solved???Cuz there is some fucked up noob who cant play in TB??Set some reaction time to the mercaneries if some player fall into the encounter.OR is that so hard???

Hinkley:Yeh everyone stoled from there.But cuz u are nice and clever and wise u guys solved this proplem.REMOVED DA GIRL!!!!!Yeeeeh awesome,now nobody can use hinkley.Congrats...

Stealing from events.Yeeeh at least everyone had a chance to get some very good stuffs and use it (or sell) in normal days of fonline.Well i guess we just used the chance to get better stuffs for more fun but uuuuuu of course take it or make it unavaliable.WHY?Cause u are retards and cant solve this steal problem?Yeh its easier to fuck up the players happyness right?However i bet thoose antipkers still have a lot of "present from GM".

I guess thats all from me.U can kick me bann me i fackin dont care.
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Problem with thiss game(and staff)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 12:48:48 pm »

Charma's post was deleted because it ignored forum etiquette and thus, the forum rules in swearing, insulting and so on. Furthermore, it was posted in the wrong subforum, without any appropriate topic title. As this one here is the same, it'll get locked, so either you post something in a reasonable, mature manner in the correct subforum, or you don't post at all.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.