"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:45:11 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Get GMs that aren't biased A-Holes  (Read 4324 times)

Get GMs that aren't biased A-Holes
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:45:39 pm »

My character has killed some other players. But I have very good Karma with pretty much every settlement in the wasteland. I myself have been liked hundreds of times by other players over the several months I have played this game. Yet I stick with it, because I enjoy it. The one time I make a character that kills other players and some GM makes it so I can't walk into any town without getting killed. Must have killed his "friend" or something.

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
Re: Get GMs that aren't biased A-Holes
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 07:49:54 pm »

*wipes laughing tears*

There are some reasons to be shot on sight in towns like bad karma or being a member of vilified faction... the GMs being angry with you is least, last and mostly inaccurate reason there...

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 07:50:08 pm »

Problem with a GM? Send a mail to overseer, or MP the GM, forum is no place for that. Anyway that look more like you killed a VC citizen or joined anklav/raiders.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 07:53:10 pm »

1) I am not a member of any Faction.

2) I have good Karma with every faction in the game.

3) I haven't done anything to piss any town off.

I walk into anytown in the game and I get attacked and killed. So if it isn't some pissed off GM, than what is it?

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 08:01:32 pm »

What exactly happened? You're being killed even in towns where you never kill anyone at all? You just enter town, and then evil guards killing you for no reason or what?
Also may be you killed one of guards once? So now he's aggroing on you to revenge, but other guards killing you before he do, so he's not satisfied yet, until he'll do final damage. But you said you're dying in every town, what means you're in enclave/raiders, but you also said that you haven't joined any other faction, it means that you have bad rep, but you said that you don't have bad rep with anyone, then it can be only aggro guard, but I doubt you have killed at least 1 guard at every town, so it's something other what I don't know.
May be guards don't like you and it's NPC ABUUSSEE!!11
Btw sometimes guards in NCR killing for no reason too, I was witness of many things, like 3 guys were talking with each other for something like 10 minutes, then one of guard killed one of them, and there were no dynamite, no bad rep, no BoS/rangers around, etc. there were almost no other player, because of was in time where server has really low online, so guards killed one guy, then 2nd, then I thought that it'll be good idea to walk on exit grid before they kill me. I still don't know what happened, also I can remember 1 session ago guards killed me for no reason too, no one planted dynamite into me, I haven't killed any guards, but Sha Enin was angry on me, but he was very far away, so I was standing and standing, and then some guard decided to kill me... shit happens.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 08:08:39 pm »

Well alot of shit is happening to me. I am not a raider and I am not an Enclave and my karma is clean. I get killed over and over in any town I go into, so it isn't some freak one off event.

with other characters, I have pissed off town gaurds. They kill me and than all is forgiven. This isnt the case now.

I have killed so called "leaders of Anti-PK factions" that are friends with GMs because they have ranger armour and the only way I know how to get that is to ask a GM.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 02:27:59 am »

I have killed so called "leaders of Anti-PK factions" that are friends with GMs because they have ranger armour and the only way I know how to get that is to ask a GM.

Sure, because "GMs = abuse = swarm = APK", thanks for explaining us all how the typical 2238 player thinks :D

Also raging against GMs and APKs sure is the best way to make people take you seriously.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:31:19 am by Eternauta »
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 06:03:31 am »

Ok then what is the problem? Not hated by any of the factions (karma is good) and yet every time my character steps into a town the guards kill him. I didn't do a damn thing to the guards. I am not a member of any faction.

Edit: Yeah I am being some what of an A-Hole myself. Should not have let furstration get the better of me. I have no way to prove that a GM is behind it, so I should not have lashed out. Still it is furstrating.

So to all the GMs out there. I am sorry.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:18:01 am by Styles »

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 06:19:04 am »

Edit: Yeah I am being some what of an A-Hole myself. Should not have let furstration get the better of me. I have no way to prove that a GM is behind it, so I should not have lashed out. Still it is furstrating.

Exactly. I have no idea what is causing your problems, but I'm sure GMs got a fucking long list of cooler shit to do instead of trolling *you*. And that is why rageposting is not the best way to react if you want problems solved.
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 06:32:29 am »

I have learned my lesson. I will not rage post again.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 07:46:23 am »

I have learned my lesson. I will not rage post again.

You're now officially awesome :) Hope more people understood things as easily as you.
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:25 pm »

Mostly problem with our GMs is not their being bad GMs or doing wrong but simply not being there. No events, no newbie help, no fun....
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 06:01:31 pm »

little reminder - there is no such thing like karma in 2238.
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 06:04:45 pm »

There's and it even used somewhere, may be in some quest, I once had -20 or something like that!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 04:17:51 am »

Uhhh yes there is.  There's faction karma at least.  If I walk into NCR with one of my guys I die 'cause they don't like me.  I had to hunt armored Raiders so I could get my VC karma up high enough so they'd stop shooting me when I walked in.  Etc etc.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 18 queries.