"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 02:59:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A few questions about skills  (Read 1287 times)

A few questions about skills
« on: November 24, 2011, 08:27:11 pm »

Guys, how much outdorsman skill is needed to report 90% of encounters?
And how much doctor skill is needed to cure weakness and crippled limbs and eyes?
Re: A few questions about skills
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 12:07:17 am »

Outdoorsman of 120 should report most of encounters. I have some chars with 150 outdoors but I see no difference from 120. Anyway I travel by cars usually whre outdoorsman doesnt matter. With doctor of 100 you can cure most of combat injuries and sometimes weaknes. With doctor 120 everything should be healed almos all the time. More doctor only decreases cooldown (see wiki page).
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 12:32:19 am »

Outdoorsman of 120 should report most of encounters. I have some chars with 150 outdoors but I see no difference from 120. Anyway I travel by cars usually whre outdoorsman doesnt matter. With doctor of 100 you can cure most of combat injuries and sometimes weaknes. With doctor 120 everything should be healed almos all the time. More doctor only decreases cooldown (see wiki page).
Being able to see encounters also makes hunting a lot easier.  That way you can hunt what you want.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 10:10:06 am »

ok thanks. One more question. Does weapon handling perk work?

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 03:28:22 pm »

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 04:01:32 pm »

Thanks. I have build on my mind. But it has to ue weapon handling. Want to be sure.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 08:22:57 am »

I noticed, that success to cure weak person has to do something with their HP. During my play with doc characters, it seems that you have much more chance to success when your doc skill is near (or above) person`s HP.
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 08:43:46 am »

I'm pretty sure that doc is based on level too... so a lower-level character has a better doc chance than a higher-level one with the same skill. Not sure if that applies as far as trying to actually use doc on a lower-level character though

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 12:39:05 pm »

I'm pretty sure that doc is based on level too... so a lower-level character has a better doc chance than a higher-level one with the same skill. Not sure if that applies as far as trying to actually use doc on a lower-level character though
If you mean weakness healing, then yes, higher the level, harder it is: you must have lvl*10 skill to get 100% chance of healing weakness. So 10 doc is enough to heal a lvl 1 character each time, while you will need 210% to be sure to heal a lvl 21 character. The max HP doesn't affect anything, it's the level, even if it's obvious a higher level=higher HP.
First Aid and limb healing are not affected by level though.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 03:06:26 pm »

1)Guys, how much outdorsman skill is needed to report 90% of encounters?
2)And how much doctor skill is needed to cure weakness and crippled limbs and eyes?
1 - 160 from solar's words
2 - 210 for 95% done weak with 10 luck to 21 lvl char, 60-70 for eyes and 90-100 for 2-3 limbs
Skype - sega_75rus
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 21 queries.