"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 05:48:07 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: this game sucks  (Read 5274 times)

this game sucks
« on: November 15, 2011, 02:12:18 am »

there are so many assholes on the server. i played for 4-5 hours, i was attacked by other players twice, all the equipment and hard work gone in seconds.
what's the point in playing the game, it's only waste of time.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: this game sucks
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 02:22:59 am »

Let me guess... NCR?
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:24:09 am »

first of all, get a tent to store items
second of all, next time post this thread in the Gang Issues place
lastly, try again, you might even do better this time, who knows?

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 02:31:32 am »

Well, general discussion is fine. Assuming it is NCR, and not Hub or VC... NCR is the most troll-infested town, and you should not bring anything into it that you do not want to risk losing. I suggest, well, moving to another guarded town, and following other player guides; do things like collect Junk in city ruins, make BBs to get your first few levels, sell BBs to stores (4 caps each to merchants that deal Small Guns). Then, try to get a profession, such as the Gunsmith (Small Guns) profession. Read information on the wiki; it is for the most part accurate.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 02:49:46 am »

i was mining in the abandoned mine near gecko. i made enough caps to buy armor,weapons, ammo, when suddenly some guy killed me. his excuse was he needed some stuff. he saw me in vault suit and i was an easy target. 1 hour work gone. next time everything was ok until NCR and those freaks at the entrance. they were trying to steal stuff and after that they started attacking other players. i got away from there, did some missions and when i was about to barter with the iguana guy and leave they attacked me.
they are just waiting there for victims there ruining the game for others.
I uninstalled the game, it's too hard for the beginner.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 03:03:24 am »

that's true but no need to rage, look at me, my enemies i hated i kill em, all i did was practicing off to far ends of the world map so no one will find me, you'll get good exp and stuff, you can try again as i said before...

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 03:05:10 am »

Gecko is far from abandoned, in fact it is not guarded.  However there really isn't a safe place anymore in game.  Except for maybe your tent, but even then you have to be careful for tent followers.  Basically at this point the only way to get anywhere in game is know what your doing, or shack up with some group and pray they don't just use you.  The Game itself doesn't suck, certain aspects of the game and 92% of the player base sucks.  It's full of people who get off abusing others with no consequence, and we're waiting on wipe so it's not about to change anytime soon.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 03:21:43 am »

I've lost a combat armor MK II (I'm low level so that kinda hurts for me) today because a PK entered my encounter while I was burning mutated mole rats for xp.

Game is full of assholes, just try to stay away from them and find some decent friends.

And avoid shopping with people nearby, especially in NCR, that place is a hive of idiots.

And yeah... Make a tent, no point in working hard if there's no place to put your hard work.
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 04:51:03 am »

I uninstalled the game, it's too hard for the beginner.

Try to remember that everyone on the server started as a beginner, same as you.  Yes, there is a pretty significant learning curve, but it DOES get easier.  Your first character can be a crucible of sorts.  Whether or not you decide to slug through it or not is completely up to you, so either reach down and grab a pair, or continue to revel in your fail.

Choice is yours.
Iguana Pete's sister

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 07:32:35 am »

so small lost made you rage quit, jeez man get over it and try again. this game will get more awesome when you are max level.
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:29:22 am »

Oh no!! They kill you!!! And you enter the game dreaming to be a king of westeland, and now you raped layng on the ground and all junk, that you gather for your crown is gone now.....
Be a man! find pistol! gather people like you, raped by scums!Protect westeland!
Or....
Do the same things with other newbies, making them suffering.
Its your choice.
Or maybe delete this game and go play zuma online. Or single. In single game world is not so cruel  :-*
P.S. I was slain yesterday 4 times and kill noone. i lost 50 SS, LSW, 100 223ammo and a lot of sheetstuff. I play Fonline more than year. Prepare for suffering, noob!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:40:19 am by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 09:12:15 am »

I've lost a combat armor MK II (I'm low level so that kinda hurts for me) today because a PK entered my encounter while I was burning mutated mole rats for xp.
Next time you're going to hunt scorpions don't forget to get PA and gauss.

About NCR: opposite, NCR is a place where you can get items without even doing anything, you can be even afk 95% of time and just loot innocent people who died from suicidal maniacs, trolls, bombers, crazy bursting guards, idiots, GM abuse or NPC abuse or some other sort of silly death. If you don't want to lose items in NCR, there is really easy solution: come there naked! If you have no items, you can't lose it! Or at least keep armor on you and item(s) in your hands, if you have more than ~50-60 HP, you have low chance to die because of random suicider.

Also those items, accumulating items, crafting them, what for? If you're alone, you won't use anything above jacket and pistol anyway (oh, right, you can hunt molerats in CAmk2), because if you'll handle something alone, it means you don't need high tier items, and if you need high tier items for something, it means you'll die there alone anyway.

avv

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 09:50:24 am »

It's too hard for the beginner.

It's hard but too hard is matter of opinion. We have a saying in our community and it goes "Wasteland is harsh". It's misused alot but where it surely applies is when you start the game as new player.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 10:43:48 am »

i played for 4-5 hours, i was attacked by other players twice
Lucky bastard, how do you manage to get so low death ratio? I'm rather impressed, it's less than one death per hour.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 12:50:54 pm »

Lucky bastard, how do you manage to get so low death ratio? I'm rather impressed, it's less than one death per hour.

I wasn't so active latelly, so now the life expectancy of bluesuits and miners is much better. 4-5 hours and only 2 deaths it's outrageous, I don't know what the other pk's are doing but they are lame.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.