"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 31, 2024, 03:25:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: this game sucks  (Read 5486 times)

Re: this game sucks
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2011, 11:26:13 pm »

I'd still like to see an anti-theft perk.
Or maybe just add it to one of the existing perks, like maybe to cautious nature.  +2 PE for noticing pickpocket attempts.[/]b
*ahem*
I added that maybe you could add it to an existing perk.  I'm sure devs have numbers on how many of the perks get chosen, so take one of the rarely used PE affecting perks and add that to it.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2011, 02:49:13 am »

Really?  Pickpockets are your main concern?  You don't hang around NCr that much if minor thievery is your main concern lol.

Don't ever go to NCR unless you've already decided its ok that your gear is up for grabs.  If it is, then don't be afraid, sometimes you'll walk, sometimes you won't.

Gear really isn't all that precious anyways, losing it is at most an inconvenience.  To some, they revolve their entire gaming experience around inconviencing others.  If you don't wish to engage these fellows, don't hang around NCR.

Oh but I would like to see some anti thieving builds....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:55:26 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2011, 03:33:00 am »

It's not my main concern, but is something I think should be done. It's not just NCR either, NCR is the main area thieves congregate at, but I've had my pocket picked in The Hub too. It wasn't a problem though, it was just the gear I started with.  It has stopped me from selling a few times though. I go to a merchant and someone starts following me real close so I leave and they just keep following me.
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2011, 07:03:14 am »

Griefers in general are the concern.  The people who are capped and drugged up running around jumping lowbies trying to make it.  The sad part is the soo called strongest city isn't safe from them either, in any fashion.  I know everyone's afraid of 100% safe places. we don't even have a 20% one lol.  All the nice players left cause of the abuse of the childish ones, then the childish ones whine about no game population.  And people wonder why???
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2011, 01:29:01 pm »

Worst time for me was when I forgot to place my highwayman key in hand when I went shopping in the hub. The guy wanted 10,000 caps which I didn't have but I managed to exchange my 0% BA which I had crafted only 10 mins previous so it wasn't a big loss.

Basically theft can happen to anyone anywhere, you just got to remember to make sure the stuff you can't replace is in your hands.

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2011, 04:36:52 pm »

The fact that you can get killed by anyone anywhere and lose all your things is my favorite aspect of this game.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2011, 04:37:49 pm »

Since the OP hasn't responded again and this thread is only one of a bunch of similar threads, I think we can call it a day.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.