"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 11:13:48 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: MY BODY IS READY!  (Read 15356 times)

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
Re: MY BODY IS READY!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 05:21:08 am »

the game is still "young" aka not that patched so they make it more hard after some time.

Some quest are bugged as well, the graphics are great, for those that ever have seen the nord lights in real life and them see them in skyrim i gotta say its pretty well done of them.

Its very similar to what you can see in north norway if you are lucky, you will see a lightshow like no other in life.

Anyway, RavenousRat says raise difficulty level. 

Might work i only played normal so far, died two times. 1 time from falling off a cliff(This nord can fly god damn it) and once from rushing at a frost troll like a pyscho tank build :P

I think as before for morrowind and oblivion mods will fix it.

Still to early to say, as patches aint done yet

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 05:42:38 pm »

The best thing about this game is you can have many dog followers.  :) I'm like freakin' TTTLA over here.
power

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 12:14:19 am »

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 06:58:41 am »

I played over 25h in this weekend and I am 21 lvl right now C:
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 09:02:14 am »

Same here :D level 34. No live but sovengard!
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 02:40:52 am »

My brother got this for me, I'm very disappointed in a few things mainly, short as fuck faction quests (although they want them to seem longer by making npcs walk around when leading you somewhere instead of moving at a decent speed) destruction magic is fail compared to the damage you can deal with good smithing skill and a fancy bow/sword/axe/mace.  Who's bright idea was it to let weapons get a damage boost from enchanting while the only boost for spells you get is they take less mana? I'm sorry I don't want to have to shoot 70 fireballs at somehing to kill it, I personally like to believe destruction magic is shit that kills fast for high magicka but I guess Beth doesn't agree and just wanted it to take an hour to kill things with spells when your at lvl 30+.  I am starting to believe Todd once again lied about radiant AI, supposedly the game may assign new shopkeepers and similar things, I murdered 2-3 towns worth of shopkeepers, slept for months/left my computer unpaused overnight and not a single one got a new shopkeeper.

On the good note
I did see an ice mage and a fire mage fighting in the wilderness and watched the fun.

God I hope they release the creation kit soon.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 02:50:12 am »

I hate my bloody graphic card.  I somehow magically managed to get a hold of the game on computer, It runs.  But it's laggy as hell, my card is a nVidia geforece 6150SE nForce 430.

Looks like I'm gonna have to overclock a bit, got a good cooling system so it'll be fine long as I don't got overboard :D.

Luckily I am gonna get a 260 GTX soon...

However, I am rather impressed with the upgrade from oblivion so far...  Definitely an engine change, so fuck yeah they listened on that one, and I haven't come across one bug since I started, so that's another plus, although I haven't exactly gotten very far.

Melee combat is definitely alot funner.  I just love walking up behind someone in the middle of the fight and just shoving my sword up their ass...  mmm  That sounded wrong.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 02:52:39 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 06:09:36 am »

Luckily I am gonna get a 260 GTX soon...
260 is a decent card you can overclock the heck out of that thing!

Who's bright idea was it to let weapons get a damage boost from enchanting while the only boost for spells you get is they take less mana? I'm sorry I don't want to have to shoot 70 fireballs at somehing to kill it, I personally like to believe destruction magic is shit that kills fast for high magicka but I guess Beth doesn't agree and just wanted it to take an hour to kill things with spells when your at lvl 30+.

I agree, the destruction school feels a bit underpowered. On my redguard hybrid caster/Conan nakid unarmed warrior I found it's simply easier to spam combat buffs like CTA and bound axe (because bitches love big axes). There's a perk that makes conjured weapons deal 2x more damage. Also do bound weapons' damage scale with level like enemies? At lvl 5 things died just as easy as they do at 31 right now. Well atleast alchemy isn't terribly OP skill like in Morrowind that all the powergamers used.  ;D

hrmm
first big minus
where the hell are all stats ?!
They simply removed like 80% of classic character developement :-\ :-\

Actually there's a little book ingame where a scholar pokes fun of mysticism (removed skill). I won't say any more but well done Bethesda for making fun of your own decisions. =)
power
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 07:12:45 am »

Yay, rage in Beths forum over destruction magic not scaling like melee/bow (btw there are a lot of level scaling creatures)
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 07:50:11 am »

lol I turned into Vampire and i don't know how :S, maybe some vampires bite me while I was sleeping :v
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2011, 10:46:18 am »

Hi,
all of you vempires you became vempire in game and suck the blood of innocent people. this would be cruel

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2011, 12:47:56 pm »

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 03:20:18 pm »

I admit, I've played Skyrim and it was pretty nice comparing to Oblivion for example - but this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW4mcNhNuws <- this is fucking hilarious :D

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 04:11:22 pm »

I admit, I've played Skyrim and it was pretty nice comparing to Oblivion for example - but this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW4mcNhNuws <- this is fucking hilarious :D
they said there going to keep the funny bugs because well..... there funny!
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2011, 04:47:50 pm »

This one isn't just funny bug... It's also.. I don't know... Modern bug. You can't imagine bug like this in old games, can you? yet it keeps that oldshool fragment of awesomeness which changes a bug/problem into advantage. If i could steal something in front of anybody by just putting a basket on their head in morrowind... Man - I would play the shit out of it even more than I did. Ofcourse there was no problem in stealing anything in front od anyone in morrowind aswell

But anyways! I dont believe Todd and its easy to say that bugs that are still in the game are there on purpouse :p It doesnt change the fact, that I would play Skyrim right now if I had better computer :> But I would play it and trash talk bethesda at the same time - thats how pros do it!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 2.009 seconds with 23 queries.