Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I Quit  (Read 2745 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
I Quit
« on: November 06, 2011, 07:11:58 am »

I decided to quit.  After getting banned on one of my chars I decided I've had a gun run for 4 or so months and its getting stale and boring, so I bid you all adieu.

freshmeat  notpassword
refreshmeat   notpassword2
TKs-KaBoom  notpassword3
TKs-Blaster   notpassword4
SuperBlaster  notpassword5
Sindy           notpassword6
Spy Hunter   notpassword7
Scrounger    notpassword8
Reaper Crew  notpassword0
Cow Herder    notpassword1

theirs another one but I must of forgot what it was
please remember me when your trolling
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: I Quit
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 07:40:15 am »

Reaper crew password is wrong.

Unless someone got to it first, which is highly doubtful since every other character is still accessable with current passwords.

p.s.  why did you quit exactly?  I don't even have this many characters within my legion, and you lose one and decide to quit and give em all out?  I feel you may regret this later on when you feel the urge to come back 2238, or maybe you'll be saved from that if the wipe comes.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:42:25 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:27:56 am »

So many alts so little fun .

A pause is probably a wise move.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 08:55:48 am »

Heh, too late now though, already snagged all the alts and changed password. :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 12:42:21 pm »

p.s.  why did you quit exactly?  I don't even have this many characters within my legion, and you lose one and decide to quit and give em all out?  I feel you may regret this later on when you feel the urge to come back 2238, or maybe you'll be saved from that if the wipe comes.

It's not fun playing alone , but yeah i don't get it too.

Maybe he is changing his  " identity " , new alts , new forum profile. Maybe try something else than troll.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:45:21 pm by T-888 »

Jackall

• This is a mean old world.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 12:54:50 pm »

Well, has a baseraper is quite normal that he want to change identity. But yet this don't explain why giving away alts.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 02:58:50 pm »

dont give him the attention he wants so desperately

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 03:01:03 pm »

Lol great, thanks devs, they make rollback 10 minutes after i had gotten the alts and now their passwords were changed by it, and someone else has gotten them all.

How a rollback affects passwords is a major flaw in the first place... ::)
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 03:14:35 pm »

Like you. ;)
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 03:53:02 pm »

Lol great, thanks devs, they make rollback 10 minutes after i had gotten the alts and now their passwords were changed by it, and someone else has gotten them all.

How a rollback affects passwords is a major flaw in the first place... ::)
In that case its no longer you who sees a tent that was shared with freshmeat and one of my chars and 2 other player. (Tent location is between NCR and the NCR mine)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 04:03:25 pm »

In that case its no longer you who sees a tent that was shared with freshmeat and one of my chars and 2 other player. (Tent location is between NCR and the NCR mine)
Don't think the "who" matters.  I'm sure whoever got the characters has/had the same idea as me, and has either already raped every location he could find and taken it to his own tents/bases or is doing it as I type :>.
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 04:08:29 pm »

Well it was already raped months ago beside some rocks that had draw a heart nothing was there:)
Well maybe some drawings with roots but nothing useful...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:14:35 pm by Jotisz »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 08:30:43 pm »

Oh please, I crave it so much!

btw I remembered.....
Chainmail  notpassword9

Good luck on waiting for the wipe, your very good at waiting.....  and optimistic!
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

gr1m099

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 08:54:07 pm »

Well its a shame to see you go. At least we had some fun farming and some PvP before you went. Shame Michael didn't get the accounts, stupid roll backs, now the accounts are probably in the hands of our enemies!

But you know more and more people are quitting this game, I think they need to wipe or fix something the game is loses new players very quickly, and most veterans would like to start over fresh but this soon to be wipe has not happened. So I would except more of these threads to pop up from other players, or maybe not as many I quit threads but more so people quitting.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 08:59:32 pm »

yesssssssss i got the chainmail.
trolololol.
not much to take just some things in a tent but i for another crafter.
 ;)
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 25 queries.