"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 04, 2024, 11:32:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Redding  (Read 31277 times)

Re: Redding
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2011, 01:04:17 pm »

I entered Rediing few times near 3 weeks ago with my caravan cart and friends, that protected it. As you understand it was roleplay action. I was wery surprised......but we was NOT killed..... At first time we find 2 players, that follow us in our trip, find goods to trade and good words....Second time we hear the words: "If we see you again here you will be dead! Go avay and never return!". But not matter, noone hurt us. Maybe it was a mistake... So I was impressed and it was wery nice to see, that roleplay in Redding alive!
Fonline2!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2011, 09:34:48 pm »

I entered Rediing few times near 3 weeks ago with my caravan cart and friends, that protected it. As you understand it was roleplay action. I was wery surprised......but we was NOT killed..... At first time we find 2 players, that follow us in our trip, find goods to trade and good words....Second time we hear the words: "If we see you again here you will be dead! Go avay and never return!". But not matter, noone hurt us. Maybe it was a mistake... So I was impressed and it was wery nice to see, that roleplay in Redding alive!
It's actually quite dead now, besides basic pvp.  3 weeks ago sarmatians had it, and that's why you weren't killed, but now...  I wouldn't bet on it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2011, 03:46:28 am »

Yes of course it was something meaningful.
As for now, various groups struggle to control Redding to achieve the same goal. Just because they want to be the gang behind it.

But nevermind that, same people who allowed some system to happen were the reason of it's undoing, because of them being selfish scumbags.

Not the same goal ;P Correct me if i am wrong but only we had any plans to make Redding into city before wipe, all others are just there for PVP ;) Anyways, see you ingame in 1-2 weeks :) (Goddamn i hope wipe will be there then)

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2011, 05:38:09 am »

Militia can be kill by any gang,I will say with the help of the Hawk, the C88, the Lawyer and VSB. But somewhere they forgot about that.

And I completely agree about the BHH, personally it is they perseverance I appreciate the must.

Yes lawyers and lawyer allies help so much when they kill all militia, kill bluesuits and others in town, take it, then camp it.  So much help, how dare we not show our appreciation, we should be flogged to death. ::)

I really enjoy people talking about things they have no info about. Can you gather more wisdom and think a bit before you post anything, Mich?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:41:18 am by Vilgefortz »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2011, 09:58:10 am »

I really enjoy people talking about things they have no info about. Can you gather more wisdom and think a bit before you post anything, Mich?
Michaelh139 wouldn't be Michaelh139 if he was talking reasonably and wisely about things he knew about.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2011, 12:18:11 pm »

Necrophiliacs detected.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2011, 06:30:13 pm »

Sorry mich, didnt took a look at yours age before i posted.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2011, 07:02:45 pm »

guys stop the trolling of this topic. if your going to say smoething make sure it has meaning not to just be derp herp mich is 15 so he knows nothing and is a tard. STAY ON TOPIC.
Roaming the waste again.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2011, 11:50:24 pm »

Sorry mich, didnt took a look at yours age before i posted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia

Dumbass.  You revived a month old dead thread.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2011, 12:10:47 am »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia

Dumbass.  You revived a month old dead thread.

So much agressivity... I assume he meant "yours post age" not "your age"...
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2011, 12:25:11 am »

So much agressivity... I assume he meant "yours post age" not "your age"...
yes calling someone dumbass is so aggressive ::)

Jackall

• This is a mean old world.
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2011, 03:22:39 pm »

Of course it's not nice.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2011, 10:21:34 pm »

Of course it's not nice.
Of course.

But such an action was not warranted, considering several factors beforehand...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 23 queries.