"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 01:40:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: NPC's drop armour  (Read 6283 times)

Re: NPC's drop armour
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2010, 06:52:27 am »

So your idea of playing a game is pushing a button every few minutes? What are you a lab animal? To answer your earlier question, yes I do think something is wrong with you.

avv

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2010, 08:36:53 am »

clicking "use on" every 6 minutes isn't that disturbing. Not so long ago it was 12 minutes - remember?

It is disturbing.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2010, 04:14:59 pm »

So your idea of playing a game is pushing a button every few minutes? What are you a lab animal? To answer your earlier question, yes I do think something is wrong with you.
I explained you with example, how to get 1500xp in 30 minutes, without sitting like glued to chair in front of computer. If you don't understand that, or you don't want to understand, it's not my fault.
It is disturbing.
No pain, no gain :>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2010, 07:01:38 pm »

I make about 10k xp every 30 min killing things.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2010, 07:11:14 pm »

I make about 10k xp every 30 min killing things.
With bare fists? You don't craft or barter, so how do you get guns and ammunition?

OK, I'm kidding. Only thing I can't understand is, why you complain so much. Crafting is bad, cooldowns are bad, economy is bad, players are bad (or, like all from Slavic nations, the worst). Man, try to smile sometimes.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2010, 08:19:29 pm »

With bare fists? You don't craft or barter, so how do you get guns and ammunition?

OK, I'm kidding. Only thing I can't understand is, why you complain so much. Crafting is bad, cooldowns are bad, economy is bad, players are bad (or, like all from Slavic nations, the worst). Man, try to smile sometimes.

Exactly, with bare fists. I made my character to avoid all the things I don't like about the game while still kicking ass and making bank. I have tons of weapons and gear in my base that I've collected with my hth chars, I just don't like using it. If I die I have to go all the way back home to reequip and there are finite amounts of stuff. Much better to wait a couple minutes, heal myself and get back in the game. Also few people expect a bluesuit to be able to take burst fire and still run up and beat you to death, the ones that don't run on sight usually die.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 22 queries.