"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:19:41 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Redding conquered  (Read 3392 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Redding conquered
« on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:17 pm »

Everyone heard about TSAR fortress-Redding protected by ultimate militia right? Yesterday at 9 PM(GMT+1) brave BBS and Rogues warriors conquered Redding after epic battle.

Silence before the storm:

3 minutes after...

BBS IS HERE TOWN IS SAFE...

...and after few failed actions by town defenders Redding was our. Thanks for a play ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:36:20 pm by manero »

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
Re: Redding conquered
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 05:44:28 pm »

thank to you :) sorry for fails it won't happen again hehe.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 06:05:30 pm »

Ye got myself a PA too :) the fights were very nice.

btw the pa isn't gonna be a tent decoration now have to wait for worthy enough battle to use it :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:12:32 pm by T-888 »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 06:20:15 pm »

Yep we sucked at leadership in first two. Sol was leading and has a problems with Teamspeak, so everyone was playing by themselfs, that's why we failed so much. It was nice in some sort of way to see that our militia isn't incinvible and available to take out in normal way without exploiting.

Thanks for the screens. You were many. But it's good.

Ye got myself a PA too
Hah, it was mine. Damn nasty gauss criticals. But I hope you don't want to use this only as tent decoration, don't ya?

manero

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 06:25:03 pm »

It was nice in some sort of way to see that our militia isn't incinvible and available to take out in normal way without exploiting.

Our goal was to prove THEMSELVES that we can take that town. We made it :)
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 06:25:24 pm »

Yeah your militia isn't invincible but come on it is kinda OP look at the resources and people needed to overcome it , i hope devs gonna tone down the militia but that's my opinion and a different story so no need to start a 10 page discussion about it :)

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 06:29:34 pm »

I'm happy to see some PAs are in use. :)
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 06:38:11 pm »

Yeh, good fight it was, I really enjoyed though few times I've been sent to respawn and it was inevitable :(

Special thanks to Killian, his super stimpaks and pancor saved my ass for a while :P I don't like fighting NPCs but this time they were busy fighting themselves so it wasn't so bad.. as many people, including me, ran out of ammo repeatedly, and both sides had their bad and good moments during the fight, it can be assumed that both sides enjoyed it.

Gotta admit, though, that a line of gauss snipers is totally devastating. Still, there is a risk involved, I was pretty sure that while advancing, we'd be ambushed by NPCs from the exit grid or bg rush from behind the buildings.. seems like our bg support was doing their job nicely, as few rockets placed into the line of gauss snipers could be quite dangerous.

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 06:44:35 pm »

Yeah your militia isn't invincible but come on it is kinda OP look at the resources and people needed to overcome it , i hope devs gonna tone down the militia but that's my opinion and a different story so no need to start a 10 page discussion about it :)

yes, i agree the militia is OP compared to today's average number of people. There's a talk about it here if you wanna add your 2 cents.

I'm happy to see some PAs are in use. :)

Optimus Prime was in NCR ranger armor also xD funny stuff.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 07:02:11 pm »

Well done, it was a funny evening.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 08:36:26 pm »

Optimus Prime was in NCR ranger armor also xD funny stuff.

It was me - Luke Rascal with a gaus in 1 hand and a white flare in the seoncd hand :) I wanted to make sure u guys gonna spot me couse it was soo dark damn! xD

Nice fight I wish I would joined earlier.
About militia - its OP and its only annoying, If it would be up to me I would just remove militia and mercs from game, lets keep PvP clear from exploitable PvE.
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 09:05:35 pm »

well done rogues :D

avv

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2011, 09:54:24 pm »

Next challenge is build and uphold better project than theirs.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

manero

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 10:05:19 pm »

Next challenge is build and uphold better project than theirs.

In october-november last year, when we get bored of domination, we decided to support(military) RP project in Broken Hills, but most of whiners started to write that it is only excuse to get money from Broken Hills tc box  ;D That was pathetic hehe...
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2011, 10:06:39 pm »

Well, the project of raiding, robbing and pillaging is not going so well recently, we need to try harder. As always, you speak the truth, avv.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.