"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:04:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Redding conquered  (Read 3390 times)

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
Re: Redding conquered
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 10:35:04 pm »

Indeed this was a truly impressive fight. A rare one in that category.  A conflict where neither side had the upper hand at any time. Both oppositions had the upper hand from time to time. One fight of which I did enjoy watching with excitement.

I'm happy to see some PAs are in use. :)

And this of course.  ::)
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 10:41:49 pm »

You'd better record some videos, you double-poster! I've seen it :P
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 11:14:39 pm »

Indeed this was a truly impressive fight. A rare one in that category.  A conflict where neither side had the upper hand at any time. Both oppositions had the upper hand from time to time. One fight of which I did enjoy watching with excitement.

Watching with excitement ? It's like drugs if you participate this is one of the reasons i don't understand why most of the pvp oriented players are sitting back and waiting " wipe " this never gets old. These kind of fights could be more often if only there would be more parties involved in the fighting and existing parties more active. Now part of the community speculates that the server is dead but actually the players themselves are dead.

I wish people would wake up and play this game as it currently is not just " waiting wipe now is boring " i would like to see more action in this game.

In october-november last year, when we get bored of domination, we decided to support(military) RP project in Broken Hills, but most of whiners started to write that it is only excuse to get money from Broken Hills tc box  ;D That was pathetic hehe...

I wasn't playing at the time then , but i read a lot and lol this is like the most dumbest whine possible to come up with. ;D

Next challenge is build and uphold better project than theirs.

Nope next challenge is to be more efficient , better than before.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:23:47 pm by T-888 »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 08:04:50 am »

Next challenge is build and uphold better project than theirs.

Wait. Stop there. Did we any RP Project there?

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 11:19:15 am »

It was me - Luke Rascal with a gaus in 1 hand and a white flare in the seoncd hand :) I wanted to make sure u guys gonna spot me couse it was soo dark damn! xD

lol flare; at least not everything is either dead or dying. As T888 said, i wish less people just waited for wipe, but hey league of legends is a good game too :)
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 09:30:00 pm »

About LoL short version why you should not play and waste time on it , sooner or later you just gonna stop playing unless you will show unremarkable skill in ranked games , normal games are pointless as much as they can be , when you get to ranked games you can choose whatever character you want(well not exactly but you have the chance) and you can train to play with champions only by using free week pick so IP farming for champions ...... they just force you to spend a lot of time on the game it's pointless , when it ends being fun it starts to be competitive and if your not good or willing to spend enormous amount of time on the game you will see no point of playing , i even regret getting lvl 19 when i realized it and not to mention LoL utter garbage shit community if someone thinks 2238 community is bad you don't now LoL community and the game itself is like fucking pokemons. That's a different story but hey sorry for the offtopic.

Dammit not a short version ;D but you all got the point stop playing the crap LoL and come back to good ol 2238 and let's get more of these kind of fights...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 09:31:38 pm by T-888 »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 21 queries.