"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:25:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Unarmed/HtH New Perks  (Read 2765 times)

Re: Unarmed/HtH New Perks
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 05:56:50 pm »

Care to explain why?
I think because of the same reason why we can't do force pushes/pulls and strike with lighning from your fingers or cast fireballs or heal each other on distance.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 06:07:28 pm »

I think because of the same reason why we can't do force pushes/pulls and strike with lighning from your fingers or cast fireballs or heal each other on distance.
Oh my god I actually managed to rationalize the effect yet people still cling to fantasy RPG games concerning this.

Pretty damn narrow-minded.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Grzesiu

• High Five Critical miss.
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 06:10:47 pm »

And who said it lol :D
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 08:45:29 pm »

Oh my god I actually managed to rationalize the effect yet people still cling to fantasy RPG games concerning this.

where?
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 09:20:02 pm »

Still can't see why you would gain health after "blooding" your enemy.  Perhaps instead adrenaline rush could be altered (I don't know of anybody that uses it at least) to allow adrenaline to rush into your body at the sight of your enemy being bloodied and giving you bonus HtH/Melee dmg instead of the very minor + strength. (Also wouldn't getting hp back for damaging make HtH easy as hell to farm with while risking nothing?)
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 08:59:59 am »

I now admit after I think back on it, I do think gaining HP from punching isn't very good. However I do like my second variation of Canabalism gaining small Str or DR per punch for a short period of time.

Beaver98

• I'll do you like a truck
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 01:57:39 pm »

Care to explain why?

Did your wounds ever heal when you punched someone? I dont think so, and since this game is based around realism....

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 07:37:49 pm »

Did your wounds ever heal when you punched someone? I dont think so, and since this game is based around realism....
Well I never said they healed I said they gave your body a rush similar to morphine but with energy buffing effects rather than vice versa, thus allowing you to fight much longer at the cost of your body, and unless you get medical treatment to make up for the losses you were sure to die.

You're sticking to point blank body bits pieces nothing mental or chemical involved that affects the body just as greatly.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 27 queries.