"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 07:38:42 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: funniest/luckiest thing to happen to you.  (Read 10533 times)

Re: funniest/luckiest thing to happen to you.
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 04:56:31 pm »

I was exping with my brother near theme park.
We forget radio so we went to theme park,we saw 2guys there,one with BA and one with NCR Ranger armor.
So we arm our selfs and totaly own them.
Pretty good luck i think....

Fizzle

• *Inactive* - Working on a Project.
    • Fizzle's  dreamland of  exploding teddies.
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 07:42:34 pm »

My friend and i were trading in vault city and i found this plastic explosive on the shelf
Well i tell him hey dude i found a plastic explosive.
And he's didnt respond.
The next thing on my mind is hmm why not put it back on the shelf and hmm maybe set a timer (to bad there wasnt one)
Next thing i know is i tipped of the bomb and boom!
My friend and i died along with Happy Harry.
To bad we lost our stuff, but it wasnt much, just some loot from khans and that.
----
My friend didnt think i would tip of the bomb, he wasnt mad he was just disappointed cause we lost our loot. He did laugh when it went off cause i told him i found a plastic explosive. Hah It was soo funny.
For those about to die I salute you with Honor and Respect.
If your going through Hell keep on going, no shit i dont wanna be luciphers bitch.
*Accused for tent raping when inactive* - Great.
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 06:44:58 pm »

i followed some guy to his tent and he had so much combat armor it wasn't even funny but after i killed him i took as much as i could and left
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2011, 06:51:33 pm »

I followed one guy in his tent saying that "I can upgrade tents to make "more empty room" so you can store more items." But when I came he had nothing already as I wasn't the first who said that to him because he asked if I'll do the same as those who came before or something else. I didn't even killed him, just left.
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2011, 04:27:04 am »

i followed some guy to his tent and he had so much combat armor it wasn't even funny but after i killed him i took as much as i could and left

Should have radioed in a friend with a car and take all you can.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2011, 04:51:42 am »

You can't distress in a tent or base, and that measure has been around since the beginning of the distress feature.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2011, 04:09:40 pm »

I just asked guy: Do you want my armor?...Talk to...

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2011, 08:36:31 pm »

yea can some gm take thoses brotherhoods guys out of ncr allready ..... there just being trolls best friends atm. :-\
btw guy getting killed in pic is not me but i accidently did talk to them and lost a ba before.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 01:14:35 pm »

My buddy and I decided to make some funky crit builds for some testing. About 20 minutes into the game we started to grow tired trying to level these builds and for shits and giggles we sent a distress signal on channel 0 right outside of NCR. My friend had a 10mm pistol with 3 rounds and I had a rock. Within short  minutes a guy with BA and an Avenger jumps in. My buddy takes the first shot in the eyes and crits him for 95% of his HP and knocks him out cold. I finish him with the rock. This guy had 5 Super Stims, 5 Nukas, 5 buffouts, 5 psychos, 2500 5mm AP and two Avengers on him (guy was ready for a beating!).

Let me tell you he was pretty upset when we saw him back at NCR. Would not stop calling us newbs and was taking turns rage bursting us until the guards started attacking him on sight ... that alone made our time worthwhile watching this guy act like an idiot because his PK did not go so well.
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 07:01:16 am »

Just had a bit of luck last week. I found a keyless hummer outside BH with a suit of BA (broken), a minigun, a supertoolkit, and some nuka and cigarettes.  Good day for me, bad day for someone else lol

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 05:17:20 pm »

Just had a bit of luck last week. I found a keyless hummer outside BH with a suit of BA (broken), a minigun, a supertoolkit, and some nuka and cigarettes.  Good day for me, bad day for someone else lol
nah, they probably have other 300 humers
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2011, 08:43:54 pm »

Level 10 char with a Mauser vs a bunch of floaters. This is what happened.

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2011, 02:09:44 am »

lol you mean lvl 10 char with a Mauser teamed with a guy named Regulator right?
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2011, 12:34:34 am »

Well yeah, there were some npcs around, but they didn't help that much. And I still call those crits awesome, considering I was using a freakin Mauser. ;)
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2011, 04:32:50 pm »

Well yeah, there were some npcs around, but they didn't help that much. And I still call those crits awesome, considering I was using a freakin Mauser. ;)

I don't believe you hahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 23 queries.