"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 31, 2024, 06:50:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: funniest/luckiest thing to happen to you.  (Read 10671 times)

Re: funniest/luckiest thing to happen to you.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 02:11:03 am »

My group is very limited when we talk about members.
2-3 members is normal, 4 is a large group and 5 I'm ready to take control of the wastelands.

This day was only my friend and me.  :-\   Murphy's Law...

Did you at least Science everything you couldn't carry?
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

Grzesiu

• High Five Critical miss.
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 11:37:29 am »

Trolled by own cars
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 04:12:35 pm »

Trolled by own cars
lol thats a fail!!!!  ::)

Grzesiu

• High Five Critical miss.
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 05:00:59 pm »

Dude u dont know whats fail it is, this is just random :P Fail its naming that fail :D

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 02:27:47 am »

The last week i begun to lvlup my critical knifer...after of make fuckloads of Weak Healing Powder i set Science to 40%. i tryed to create knifes three times. In all of them i get killed by simple Raiders, in my fourth intent i was like "god damn you god, let me make my godamnit knifes". and i finally manage to create 5 of them....
And voila!!!! i find a guy named "Priest." killing molerats in the desert, i didnt know his life or what weapon or armor he was using. I just hit him two times with 63% Throwing skill: critical hit by 67hit points, and one normal of 33. they guy fell in the ground and i kill him there. He had a LJ, a Hunting rifle and a Mauser. And i just laugh in his corpse "even in lvl2 reiniat pwns people" and he ragequit. Thats small scale pvping.

Also in the begin of the last season i  was discovering the world and i found 400MFC in Mariposa.
Recently i also found 900 cal.45 bullets: in the workbench of NCR. :D

Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 02:38:41 am »

Funniest:  When I killed half the gaurds in ncr bazaar and was able to kill whoever I wanted.  (When we didnt have reinforcements)

Luckiest:  During the car runs(when they made all cars in encounters show up on worldmap), I had a lot of mates at the time and we were in close contact, and I had the brilliant idea...  San Fran.  Now.  I got 5 cars, all full of high tech gear and farmed shit from around the area.  Then I went to get cars from down south at boneyard, and killed those 5 mutants with bgs along with my guys from CS.  (I said I would lure them away so they could spawn safely)  Succeeded, we destroyed them, destroyed a pack of other players armed to teeth.  Looted everything.  Left laughing like maniacs.  (I could go on and on about how much shit i got that day.  But by god I got so lucky when it happened.  I had just gotten home from school when the cars appeared and probably stole literally 25% of the cars by myself another 30% along with other friends).
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Dick McGee

• Pocket inspector
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 08:30:48 am »

Either when I stumbled across a HUGE vault boy mosaic thing at the ares rocket silo and my merc killed the 2 mercenaries and some dude who were there. They all had an inventory full of 0% det EW weapons and a shitload of SEC.

or when I stole two LSWs and a suit of CA mk II in one hour.

qga

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 02:51:24 pm »

aaah, two friend and i go near sf for ex points and encounter some pks, we start to shoot eachother , they were much better then us, but then my computer block and i must restart, when i log in again, i was laying down almost dead, but pks were dead too, so what happen, some third guy come and kill those pk and heal me and my friends... i dont remeber who it was, but thanx a lot to hom :)
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 07:26:20 am »

Once i found 3000 5mm AP and 50 rockets behind a bookshelf in Junktown mine.
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 07:32:56 am »

Finding an unlocked scout filled with a whole bunch of brand new crafted gear,(laser rifle, p90, CAWS, combat armors) and lots of ammo (10mm, 12g, mfc's), and finding some guys stash in gecko that had 2 brand new BA's, rocket launcher, like 20 AP rockets, minigun, and around 1000 5mm JHP

xP
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 11:06:49 am »

7 bluesuits at one time, I was horny all day after that...

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 08:19:38 pm »

was leveling an energy char, had a bluesuit and laser pistol, some guy in BA enters encounter and says "think fast", I was in the center so no chance of escape, so, what the heck, shot him in the eye, instakill

sweet loot

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2011, 03:57:42 pm »

so i just came into a TB encounter full of muties vs. ncr army and a wastelander. hes standing there with a minigun. we cant burst each other because muties are in the way. he gets the initiative and switches to a rocket launcher, hitting me. i walk over to ncr army so he cant hit me or they will attack him. then i get out of range and leave the map. i heal on map and walk around the suare hoping to encounter him again. and i do. i spawn near a mutie that was unconscious. he rockets me again and kills the mutie. another mutie rockets him. crit. i scream LOL as his head spins in the air. i loot him and kill everything else. decent loot.

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 04:04:06 pm »

Well...

I had a few lucky  situations on wasteland.  First one was, when I was going from NCR to VC on the right side of map, and somehere appeard an encounter. I was allready prepared to run out off  from map, but I spot that there is nobody  in. So... I'm walkin around, and wondering, what tha f***** is here, just grass and.... ladder !!!! Fast thinking ....  someones bunker. Then I  armed my chr in Mauser and get down. I was like comandos, looking watching, going up and down few times to look for any opponents. Finaly I was sure that this is random enco. Loot :  Metal Mk2, Combat Armor, Leather Aror mk 2, Gaus Pistol + 100 Ammo,  Assault Rifles, lots of ammo, and Gattling Laser, Meds.
I was very happy that day. But  bad luck was, like I stoped playing and my tent with all this stuff gone.

Another thing . I have found a car on desert running, no owner, no key. SO lets take a ride !!!! Car was my !!!, but after  2-3 days I stayed on wasteland near NCR, and I went to toilet to take a piss, and some 2 guys  just came and killed me, car was theirs.  Easy come Easy go. :)
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2011, 10:32:48 pm »

Well...

Another thing . I have found a car on desert running, no owner, no key. SO lets take a ride !!!! Car was my !!!, but after  2-3 days I stayed on wasteland near NCR, and I went to toilet to take a piss, and some 2 guys  just came and killed me, car was theirs.  Easy come Easy go. :)
THAT WAS MY CAR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.