• September 20, 2024, 02:59:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Help...  (Read 917 times)

D0ub13 5c0r3

• Honey badgers don't get the credit they deserve.
Help...
« on: August 29, 2011, 12:29:00 pm »

Okay, I need some help. I've managed to get 10 brahmin hides, and I cannot seem to build a tent?! I have 60% science, and I've been running into some random encounters. After the encounters I would drop the 10 [at once] and use science to build. Then it says I need more brahmin hides. I've gone and killed 3 more brahmin, got my 13 brahmins, and it still will not work! I'm sure of the areas being completely empty, and I know we have to have 10, but I tried for more to see if that's what was wrong. Not it. Need some help...

Xarr

• Former Troll
Re: Help...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 12:31:22 pm »

You have 10  Brahmins in your Inventory, you Go into a Empty encaunter, you Open your INV, you hold leftclick on the Skins, you select the Vaultboy-Head, you click Science. If it is not Possible you are in a Location that is not Possible for a Tent.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

D0ub13 5c0r3

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 12:33:14 pm »

Alright, I'll give it a try. When I get up. Some damn Raider struck me down, and I'm down -8 HP. Bastard. Hahaha

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 12:34:37 pm »

A Raider that does not kill you? Troll Raider around, he?  ;)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

D0ub13 5c0r3

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 12:36:38 pm »

I was lucky some patrolman were close by, otherwise I would've gotten all of my stuff lost  :P

D0ub13 5c0r3

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 01:02:53 pm »

Still has the "need more brahmin hides" message, and I've tried over 5 other places. :-\

Grzesiu

• High Five Critical miss.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 01:40:36 pm »

Got 10 brahmins hides :P?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 08:37:18 pm »

After the encounters I would drop the 10 [at once] and use science to build.
Don't put the hides on the ground; no where (as far as I know) does any source say to do that. Have the hides in your inventory, hold left click the brahmin hides, then go to the smiling face (Vault Boy face), then go to Science.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.