"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 05:47:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Childkiller permanent perk...  (Read 1368 times)

Childkiller permanent perk...
« on: August 29, 2011, 03:47:59 pm »

Ive killed child in the wastes. No i have perk childkiller, and every time i enter VC, that little bastard starts to punch me, and then gurads kill me. Is that normal? Cause i think its totally screwed... even if this is a feature, not a bug.

Is there any solution of this problem?

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
Re: Childkiller permanent perk...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:21:10 pm »

No, childkiller is a permanent status. Sorry mon, but that's what happens being evil.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 04:37:16 pm »

In my experience, childkiller doesn't make random children attack you that shouldn't already be hostile.

Is killing that VC child what made you first get the perk? If so, it has nothing to do with the chidkiller perk itself, but the fact that you killed that child, and now he is eternally hostile, like Sha Enin. Try to +requesthelp and get a GM to reset the NPC.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Opera

• Guardian
    • Nitue.net
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 04:40:21 pm »

If this is a feature it is totally screwed...

"Hi there, I just slaughtered +5000 people for fun."
"Did you kill any child?"
"Nope."
"Then no problemos, mate. Sit down and take a beer."

Just saying.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 04:58:05 pm »

In my experience, childkiller doesn't make random children attack you that shouldn't already be hostile.

Is killing that VC child what made you first get the perk? If so, it has nothing to do with the chidkiller perk itself, but the fact that you killed that child, and now he is eternally hostile, like Sha Enin. Try to +requesthelp and get a GM to reset the NPC.

This. Almost all my chars have childkiller, and they are only attacked by NPCs they killed (and sometimes not even attacked at all).
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 05:18:29 pm »

If this is the case, you need to let that particular child kill you. Then he'll be content in his revenge. Might be you need to lure him somewhere where the guards won't get to you for some time, giving the child a chance to deliver the killing blow. At least, that's what does the trick when Buster goes 'perma' hostile...
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 06:29:02 pm »

Thanks, ill try:)
Childkiller permanent perk...
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 07:31:52 pm »

sorry for 2nd post, but it works! Ive managed to get killed (it wasnt easy...) and its ok now:)
Thanks for your solution... maybe close topic or something

Fizzle

• *Inactive* - Working on a Project.
    • Fizzle's  dreamland of  exploding teddies.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 01:03:15 am »

Hell i dont have it because im smart enough to let them be at negative health than kill them...
For those about to die I salute you with Honor and Respect.
If your going through Hell keep on going, no shit i dont wanna be luciphers bitch.
*Accused for tent raping when inactive* - Great.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 09:57:21 am »

Yeah youre smard, hard playa:]

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 05:09:53 pm »

I killed with Keksz more than 150 children  :PI think for this cant get for rward my name in pip boy:"Biggest childkiller:Keksz" or somethin lese like this :D
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 06:42:00 pm »

dont worry, once i turn cassady and marcus to kill kids in clamath, they doo job well, then they kill all, ALL kids in reno at train station, they acting like brave people, good guys, honest hearts... so they killed FOR MY ASK all wastelanders, then killed enclave and finished this by kill each other. oh, thats my nightmare, and isnt it confession board ?  :'(

Let the Force be with You.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.