"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:18:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: More useful Needler Pistol  (Read 2055 times)

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
More useful Needler Pistol
« on: August 14, 2011, 08:09:17 pm »

As the title said, this suggestion is about making the Needler much more useful.
In what way? Would you ask.
Ammos. That's the response.
Basically my suggestion to revamp is by adding various new tipes of Needler Cartrige. After all, Needler Cartridge are hypos, and such any hypo could be converted into a Cartridge!
Here a more precise list of "new" Needles:
HN Stimpack Needler Cartridge: as the name says, that hypo contains a stimpack. It basically shots healings, making players able to become true "field medics" and heal in the middle of the battle.
HN Mutagenic Serum Needler Cartridge: that hypo contains an experimental mutagenic serum, now in deveploment by Doctor Henry. Since this is a very early version of the final serum (after all, that final serum has still to be completed) this reacts with the cells of any creature whose mutation had been forced throught the F.E.V., by inflicting an highly improved damage against them.
HN Acid Needler Cartridge: a hypo containing a good ol' acid, that bypasses armor, damages it greatly, and brings alot of pain on the target.
HN Tranquilizer Needler Cartridge: an hypo filled with a powerful tranquilizer. Stuns target.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
Re: More useful Needler Pistol
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 08:22:50 pm »

search option ? i bet that suggestion was already
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 11:20:03 pm »

player1 shot critically player2 in the eye with healing needle, +120 hp was given, lol
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 11:25:44 pm »

player1 shot critically player2 in the eye with healing needle, +120 hp was given, lol

LOL i like this idea...
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 11:35:31 pm »

He did add a few things to the previous suggestion of this, As to the mutagenic serum, too specific to really be used often, to the acid, terrible idea since most people don't wish to ruin the armor they are killing for and the tranq is easily abuseable by slaves/mercs. The needler is already a nice weapon, low as hell str requirement, low ap, awesome sound effect (haven't been on in awhile but doesn't it also have the penetrate perk?). Don't really see why this needs to be improved. I don't see how shooting someone with a needle is really going to heal them unless of course it was like a superstimpack where they would take damage at the end of it because they were only injected with something along the lines of morphine so they could continue fighting for a short while.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:38:46 pm by Slaver Snipe »

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 02:32:48 pm »

Uh, before shooting stimpacks, how about making medkits and doctor bags useful ?
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 09:14:17 am »

Already suggested. By me.
Look There for the suggestion named Real Injuries, aimed to make injuries more immersing and doctor more useful, and make doctors bag something REALLY to have. But since i think the system is hardcoded, it's useless, dont ya think?

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 11:56:38 am »

Already suggested. By me.
Look There for the suggestion named Real Injuries, aimed to make injuries more immersing and doctor more useful, and make doctors bag something REALLY to have. But since i think the system is hardcoded, it's useless, dont ya think?
It's useless because it would be annoying as hell. You would need doctor for every wound, not a problem for dual loggers but for loners.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 12:01:49 pm »

Indeed, that will eliminate loners from pvp. And who will stay only for crafting?
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 07:07:01 pm »

I don't know what it is but Grommok you seem to have a need to state alot of suggestions were "your suggestion" when in fact almost every single suggestion that you've made has been made many months in advance to you being on the forum.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 07:10:08 pm »

Hmm new healing method :D
Sounds interesting.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 02:52:22 am »

I don't know what it is but Grommok you seem to have a need to state alot of suggestions were "your suggestion" when in fact almost every single suggestion that you've made has been made many months in advance to you being on the forum.

Think original idea was made by Sius. Long rage healing was ditched then.
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 04:39:40 am »

Healing ammo: Bad.
Acid ammo: Decent.
Poison ammo: Good.

-Ulrek-

CaptOmg

• Killin' paladins.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 04:46:22 am »

I'd really like somesort of attachment to your gun like this Needler Pistol.

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 07:45:35 pm »

Well, then i'm sorry. Shit happens.
I never meant to stole any idea. I just suggested things that i felt reasonable. If i stole any idea from ya please tell me.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.