Poll

I say:

Hands off!
- 18 (45%)
Away!
- 2 (5%)
How about Redding project?
- 9 (22.5%)
Why town control in not enjoyable like before?
- 3 (7.5%)
I like fair duel 1 vs. 1 and the case, when just after my victory another 10 people spawn near the grid.
- 8 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Hands off! - New Reno  (Read 20746 times)

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
Re: Hands off! - New Reno
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:48 pm »

It's so pathetic to see people posting to complain and cry when they offer nothing concrete in the world of FOnline ...

The complaints are always the same, Swarm, Swarm, Swarm, Mordino are Pk... ouinnnnn !

Yet in reality there is underlying jealousy...

Try, do better, or shut the fuck up ! ( this is the adult option )
" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 01:39:02 pm »

Aquare, on your screen what can we see ? A bluesuit sneaker running. Nothing more.

You are giving your opinion about Mordinos, so I will give my opinion about you. You come in Reno without any stuff, without trying to do RP with Mordinos, you go in Reno just to scout them. So what Mordinos are supposed to do with you ? Should they allow you to stay sneaked somewhere without saying something ? If you dont like RP, dont come here cry because Mordinos shoot you.
(probably bring also better gear, like Brotherhood armours and plasma rifles)

I am Mordino, and I've never seen 10 Mordinos in town together. Max 8 Mordinos. Generally 5.

Moreover, I could say, that Mordino's RP doesn't attract people.

Yesterday there was around 10~15 poeple in Desperado + 1 singer. I've never seen so many poeple in Virgin Street.  So you are wrong, our RP just doesnt attract PKers who dont want to do RP.

For your information after you call your friends, let's say 5 of them, they will also spawn from WM 5 more (probably bring also better gear, like Brotherhood armours and plasma rifles).

Come with more friends, or just try to play better. But please stop crying.

As I am not going to post with TTTLA members anymore

Because you know you are writting shit.

[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

CaptOmg

• Killin' paladins.
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2011, 01:42:20 pm »

The mordinos were also at broken hills.

shouldnt they be at reno?

hell, im gonna start my own family...
I'll join it! (if more people join you xD)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2011, 02:58:17 pm »

Jescri and Asratot, at least some french trolls... Cool, i was bored of polish trolling everywhere  :)
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2011, 03:02:10 pm »

Huh, I was running around with my bluesuit around New Reno today, one of these Mordinos told me to stop(I dont know what made him mad about it) and when I didn't he shot me a few times, I kept running around and when I came back to this place he shot me again and kill. So you were right about them, just bunch of assholes who "RP".

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2011, 03:07:52 pm »

Next time when they say "STOP" you "STOP". If you dont want to be killed, do RP. No more to say.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2011, 03:11:42 pm »

Well if that's how it works, you are not worth allying with at all.
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2011, 03:28:03 pm »

Next time when they say "STOP" you "STOP". If you dont want to be killed, do RP. No more to say.
May be Floodnik was roleplaying New Reno drugged citizen! He can't hear your commands, he simply was seeking for Jet! But you! You! Evil TTTLA PK, zerg swarmer, merc-abuser, grid camper, <insert something else here I forgot>, etc. cold blooded killed him! May be he was roleplaying bluesuiter who's running around New Reno and doing nothing! How did you know that he didn't RP? May be he was roleplaying deaf bluesuiter so he can't hear others! Or he was in panic and just ran in random direction! Or he was under effect of Jet so he always moved and couldn't stop! Or simply wanted to run in the morning before drink a cup of coffee and go to job as hooker! But you, evil Mordinos, killed proud worker of New Reno, he couldn't service wastelanders anymore, you killed one of the best hookers!

You need ask if your victim is RPing and then kill if not! Like:
Evil Mordino: "Hello! What are you doing?"
Bluesuiter: "Hi! I'm RPing bluesuiter who is doing nothing, but then, when you're not looking, I'll grab grease gun and burst you all muahaha!"
Evil Mordino: "Oh, you're RPing bluesuiter who's doing nothing! Ok! We won't kill you!"

Not:
Evil Mordino: "STOP!"
*pause*
Evil Mordino: ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta.
Bluesuiter is dead.

avv

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2011, 03:59:29 pm »

Not:
*pause*
Bluesuiter is dead.

Who are you to tell what to do? A warning is luxury in fonline, most people you meet will just shoot you without any comment.

Admittedly shouting "stop" could also mean "stop running I wanna kill you!" but all the same. All I see here is long term fonline players suddenly turning into crybabies because they were killed.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2011, 04:05:50 pm »

Should I say nothing? So others come to the place too and get as dissapointed as I was?

avv

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2011, 04:13:52 pm »

Should I say nothing? So others come to the place too and get as dissapointed as I was?

You got disappointed because you expected something.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2011, 04:18:58 pm »

You got disappointed because you expected something.

This is what I expected:
Now heres something you don't see every day, A small group of players in New Reno that are part of the Mordino family who prefer to speak instead of shooting at wastelanders, they are a very respectful bunch of people and even show peace to a member of the rival family.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2011, 04:29:09 pm »

May be Floodnik was roleplaying New Reno drugged citizen! He can't hear your commands, he simply was seeking for Jet! But you! You! Evil TTTLA PK, zerg swarmer, merc-abuser, grid camper, <insert something else here I forgot>, etc. cold blooded killed him! May be he was roleplaying bluesuiter who's running around New Reno and doing nothing! How did you know that he didn't RP? May be he was roleplaying deaf bluesuiter so he can't hear others! Or he was in panic and just ran in random direction! Or he was under effect of Jet so he always moved and couldn't stop! Or simply wanted to run in the morning before drink a cup of coffee and go to job as hooker! But you, evil Mordinos, killed proud worker of New Reno, he couldn't service wastelanders anymore, you killed one of the best hookers!

You need ask if your victim is RPing and then kill if not! Like:
Evil Mordino: "Hello! What are you doing?"
Bluesuiter: "Hi! I'm RPing bluesuiter who is doing nothing, but then, when you're not looking, I'll grab grease gun and burst you all muahaha!"
Evil Mordino: "Oh, you're RPing bluesuiter who's doing nothing! Ok! We won't kill you!"

Not:
*pause*
Bluesuiter is dead.
ooo this made me laugh big time. ;D

Who are you to tell what to do? A warning is luxury in fonline, most people you meet will just shoot you without any comment.

Admittedly shouting "stop" could also mean "stop running I wanna kill you!" but all the same. All I see here is long term fonline players suddenly turning into crybabies because they were killed.
when people are RPing they should be giveing warnings not shooting on sight or giving 3 sec warning and then fireing. if you follow theses basic steps i promise after some time people may like rping and join you guys or rp with them in a real gang fight in streets of reno.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2011, 04:40:45 pm »

Rat, don't involve TTTLA into this :P I perceive Mordinos as another group(you know, "RP").
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2011, 04:44:25 pm »

Aquare

No i wasn't for the first time in reno and already knew about the mordino RP quite a while , i expected they will send everyone( from mordinos RP ) against me , i already expected failure because of the slim chance of success except i don't cry and whine about it like you. You talking to me like i never fought against tttla ?

I will not comment anything on your cry against swarm otherwise i will get banned.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 26 queries.